Chapter 5 : Ennemy In Sight! Silent Mask!

POS: Robin

The Fortrex almost ran over some strangers. It's a good thing they got out of the way quickly. I apologized and invited them in. Which they accepted immediately. I led them into the main room where Merlok, Ava, Macy, Aaron, Lance and Axl were.

"Who are they?" Macy asked.

"Hello, my name is Bella. It's Emma, Thomas and Ingrid," Bella said, pointing to each of her friends.

"Hello," they say.

"Hi, I'm Macy, and this is Aaron, Lance and Axl. You've been greeted by Robin. This is Ava. And this is Merlok 2.0, our magician."

POS: Merlok

After the introductions, I looked at the girl who looked like the leader of the group. She looked familiar, more like the aura she radiated. Then I saw something on her left arm. Magic!?

"Are you a magician?" I asked Bella...

"Yes, it's because of my magic that we landed here and mostly because of my friends."

"Hey, you know you kind of look like Clayman," says Lance.

"Clayman?" Bella asked.

"His name's Clay," says Macy, "and he's actually a magician too. You have brown hair like him too"

"I see, I kind of look like her," Bella said smiling...

"Since when do you know how to smile?" Ingrid said laughing, "I've never seen you smile."

"You're even more adorable," said Thomas.

"ooooh. I can feel the love in the air," Aaron laughed.

"Where is he, Clay?" Bella asked.

"We think he's been kidnapped," says Macy...

"Oooh."

"Could you help us?" I asked, "And then we'll help you get home."

"Would you help us?" Emma asked.

"Of course."

"I want to stay a little longer!" said Emma.

"Same" says Thomas and Ingrid...

"I don't know," said Bella.

"Go, go, go, go, please!" Thomas, Emma and Ingrid say to Bella...

"What the hell," said Bella, "It's better than being in school."

"Yeah!!!" shout the three of them at once.

"It's settled. We'll have it easier since we're more people," says Macy.

"Oh and Bella," I said.

"Yes," she says to me.

"Where are you from? Where's your family?"

"I come from Earth. And I've never known my real family. I'm an orphan."

"Earth? Another dimension, I guess."

"Yes."

"Merlok, we're on our way," said Robin.

"Finally some action," says Aaron.

"Do you know how to fight?" asked Macy

"I do," said Bella, "I know how to use my magic."

"Great. What about you three?"

"Uh, I know how to use... uh..." Emma didn't know what to say, like Ingrid and Thomas.

"We'll give you a gun," Axl said, "pick one," he said, showing them several guns.

"There's shields too if you want," said Lance.