Chapter 25 : Macy's worry and Bella spys her!

This chapter will be about the good guys, there will be no intervention from the bad guys.

POS: External

They hadn't heard from Clay for several days. Bella and Merlok felt, thanks to their magic, that Macy was very worried.

"My niece, you should keep a close eye on her, I have a hunch that she's going to do something dangerous," the magician told Bella.

"I feel it too, Uncle. She must surely be thinking of a way to save my brother," said the young magician, "But...she doesn't know what she will have to do to save him."

"She has to stay with us, she doesn't have to make a plan by herself."

"Do you think she would be able to...?"

"Unfortunately, yes. So, keep an eye on her."

"You can count on me."

"It's very important, my dear niece. Macy is the heir to the kingdom. If something happens to her, what will we do?"

"I understand very well, but I guess she's not new as a knight. I think she would have stayed alone and defended herself against them."

"But she doesn't know how to fight witches. She would need a nexo power, and even with that, I don't know if it would be enough. We all know that the magic of your brother, my nephew, is very powerful. And if your mother's there, too, Macy will be overwhelmed."

"I know the power capabilities in our family. And if she leaves without our permission, I'll keep a close eye on her and protect her in case."

"I am counting on you. If she does, it's all going to rest on you."

Meanwhile, Macy was pacing back and forth in her room.

"I have to find a way to bring him to his senses, he's not mentally well. And I still don't know what's happening to him."

She came out of her room and went to the relaxation and entertainment room. There she found Lance, of course. Emma was writing down what Axl was saying about the kitchen, with Jestro watching. Aaron was playing video games and Ingrid had found a canvas to paint on. Thomas and Bella were not present, they must have been with Merlok Robin and Ava.

No one in the room seemed to care what had happened. The princess sighed. Isn't there anyone who cares about Clay? She turned around and found Bella. She had just walked in.

"Hi, Macy. How are you?" asked the daughter of Wanda/Ruina.

"Uh, well, I guess."

"You don't look, uh, you want to talk to someone? I'm here if you need me."

"No, it's just..."

"You're worried about my brother, aren't you? You want to go find him and save him. Do I just?"

"Yeah, but nobody seems to care, and the longer this goes on, the worse he's gonna get!"

"Macy, we'll save him. Just wait until Ava and Robin can locate him, or "them," if he's with my mom."

"But that's too long! We have to act now!"

The princess bypassed Bella and headed for the exit. The door opened again, and Thomas entered. Macy walked out through the hole in the door frame, quite upset.

"Uh...Did I miss something important?"

His girlfriend sighed and shook her head, "It's okay, never mind." Thomas did nothing but nod his head in affirmation.