Chapter 29 : The hope that rises. Problems solved + End.

POS: External

Macy was kneeling in front of the collapsing ceiling, which had fallen on the four magic users. "No, it's not possible, they can't be..."

"Macy!" cried a voice. She didn't turn around and waited for the person to get close to her.

A hand touched her shoulder, she turned around to see Ingrid and the rest of her friends.

"What happened?" Thomas asked, "And where is Bella?"

Macy lowered her head and pointed to the pile of rocks.

"Wait, what?!" Emma shouted, "Are our friends under that pile of rocks?!"

"But if they are, then maybe they're also... Dead..." Jestro said.

"No, no," Aaron cried, "They can't do it! We need them!"

"Let's get this thing cleared up," Axl said.

"Hey, there's someone," a voice shouted from under the rocks.

Everyone turned around and had great hope.

"Bella?!"

"Yes, it's me! I need a hand to get us out of here! There's my family waiting too!"

"Is Ruina with you?" Macy asked.

"Yes, it's good again too" says Bella, "But we won't have much oxygen if you don't help us!"

"Oh yes, sorry." said Macy.

The knights and friends of Bella moved the rocks. It took some time because the rocks were heavy but the group of magicians finally came out of the rubble.

Merlok dusted himself off, as did the rest of his family.

"How did you know how to heal Clay-'s mother?"

"We'll tell you at the Fortrex, there's someone who still needs to be saved." Bella says.

"Yeah, she's not wrong." Lance says, "We all miss our model knight."

Everyone agreed. They soon returned to Fortrex.

"You took care of Naoki," Macy asked Ava and Robin.

"Yes, we also had the help of Jestro, who stayed with us while the others went to get you," said Ava.

"We put Naoki in a more secure cell too." said Robin, "He will be transferred to Knightonia Prison when we return to the capital."

"Ok."

"Now I have to take care of my nephew," said Merlok, who had returned to the Fortrex system.

"Let's put him in his room, we'll take care of him there to be more quiet," said Macy. Then she turned her gaze to the mother of her 'boyfriend', "Mrs...Wanda? Could you come with me?"

"You don't have to be so formal. Just call me Wanda. "Said Clay's mom, 'And I'd be happy to come with you to take care of my son."

"I'd love to come with you, too," said Fletcher.

"Oh man, I thought I was challenging you to a video game battle," Aaron said jokingly.

"Really? Cool! Then I'm not going with you, I'm going with Aaron."

"And Merlok and I are going to do the little story of what happened, what do you think?" Ruina said to the rest.

"Well, why not." said Lance, "But then, do it in the relaxation room. That way I can listen to you while I relax."

"I thought you were going to say in your sleep haha" Ingrid laughed.

"Whoa, are you looking for trouble again?"