chapter 8 : Explanation! A New Plan!

POS: external

A few days had passed. The group from Earth was training with the knights. Bella was with Merlok.

"Bella, would you allow me to cast a spell on you?"

"That depends on what it is for."

"Look at your past. Your story intrigues me. You look like Clay."

"You often talk about him"

"He's a powerful man not to be underestimated."

"I'll take the compliment. And I don't mind if you look at my past. I'd like to know myself. I've always wondered... what am I really? Where I come from, because on Earth, no one does magic like me. Or who my real family is."

"Well, let's take a look."

Merlok cast a spell. The spell hit Bella and another ray went into the air. (Sorry, that's not really well explained).

Images formed.

Flashback

A dark-haired woman with a scepter. Two babies, probably a few months old. They were in a place that looked abandoned. The woman whispered words.

"We can't let anyone find you. Sorry, children, if you have to be separated, but it's for your own good."

She took them both to a village in Knighton, in front of an orphanage.

"I hope they take care of you, Clay."

She dropped the baby off at the door and put a note.

NOTE: Take care of my son. His name is Clay Moorington.

She kissed him and knocked on the door, before disappearing with her other child.

She arrived in another place and cast a spell to go to another dimension. Earth.

She also went to an orphanage and dropped off her daughter.

"I hope with all my heart that you will be safe in this dimension. Be good and don't let yourself be corrupted or evil. Don't make the same mistake I did."

She put a note by the baby.

NOTE: Take care of my daughter. Her name is Bella ___ (Imagining a last name)

She knocked and disappeared. Returning to Knighton.

"At least Monstrox won't find them, I hope. My magic is corrupted. My biggest mistake was trusting that dark sorcerer. Pretty soon, I won't be myself. I hope the children are safe where they are. I don't think Monstrox knows about the other dimensions, and I don't think they'd look in a village like Dnullib if they knew I had children," said Wanda. "Sorry, brother... for not listening to you about Monstrox."

She let a tear fall.

End of flashback

"So Merlok? What did you find? I hope you found something at least," said Bella

"I found something... but surprising. At least... a little predictable."

"Go ahead."

"You're my niece"

Bella was confused, shocked, full of emotions ran through her.

"Wait... you can say that again. I heard wrong."

"No, you heard me. I'm your biological uncle."