Chapter 19 : Merlok's return! Trouble with Fletcher and Izzy!

POS: External

The knights and Bella's group went to the ghost of the magician.

Aaron coughed a few times to make himself noticed. Merlok did not hear and continued his occupation of reading books.

Bella: Merlok? Can you hear us?

Lance: I think if he doesn't answer us, he's deaf. He's old, I've always said. He should have retired long ago and not remained an advisor to the king...

He continued talking about Merlok with negative and everyone saw that the ghost suddenly closed the book and turned to them.

Merlok: Can you repeat that, young man?!

Lance, surprised : Oh uh...I said you were the best magician in the kingdom, that you were young for your age... And that... It's important for you to remain an advisor to the king.

Macy laughed: Haha, I thought I heard otherwise.

Lance, nervous: What? Oh, come on, I only said something positive about Merlok Haha. You believe me, huh... hehehe...

Bella: Yeah... like we're gonna believe you.

Aaron: Sure, Lance. It's not like you're just criticizing him like you always do.

Lance, nervous : Haha... Hahaha...

Ingrid whispering to Emma: Weird boy...

Emma shrugged: I don't think so, everyone is different.

"Merlok, remember us?" Macy asked.

Merlok looked at them, "Um...you don't look familiar...".

"Oh, great. He doesn't remember us," said Lance, "How do we do it now?"

"We'll get him to bring his memories back," said Aaron.

"Okay, so let's get started," Axl says.

On the side of Clay and Fletcher

Clay was taking Fletch right into the lion's den.

They came in, and Fletcher got nervous. He was worried because he doesn't think it's the right place.

"Clay, you didn't go the wrong way, did you? Or the wrong place?" the boy asked.

"No, don't worry. This is the place."

"But I see no trace of the knights."

"You're right since they're not here."

"What? What do you mean they're not here? What does that mean?"

Fletcher retreated, hoping to escape, but monsters grabbed him from behind.

"Clay! What the hell is going on?!"

Clay didn't answer and continued walking to the control room, followed by Fletcher, who was trapped by two monsters.

They entered the main room and saw Ruina, Monstox and Naoki. They were also accompanied by Pola and Fred.

"It's all done. I brought Fletcher in like you asked," says Clay.

"Wait for what? Clay's on your side?" Fletch asked confusedly.

"Well, it's not really hard to guess. The level of difficulty to figure it out was only 5%," Naoki said typing on his tablet, "And even 4.557% but I rounded it up."

"Haha, he's the one who's supposed to be used in our plan? He's just a simple kid".

"I confirm" says Naoki