chapter 7 : Continuation ! A Second Child?

POS: External

Ava had just told the knights that Monstrox was attacking the Fortrex. Everyone made a shocking noise. And then they heard a noise. "Why try to beat one rookie magician when you can beat everyone!!! AHAHAHAHAHHHHHA!!!"

"Wait! He's calling me a debutante!!?" Bella shouted.

"Don't pay attention to what he says," says Aaron.

"How about we go fight him," Axl said...

"Good idea, Axl! Let's go!" Aaron says.

"And! Where are you guys?! You don't dare show up because you're afraid!!! Hey!!!! Everybody is afraid of me !!!"

"Who's afraid of you !? Seriously!" Macy shouted

"I will destroy you!!! Every single one of you. So, who's first?"

"Here we fight as a team, not alone," says Aaron...

"So come on!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!"

"We'll make you laugh again," said Macy.

"Attack, boys, attack!" Aaron shouts.

The knights attacked Monstrox, who repelled them with his magic.

"A nexo power wouldn't hurt us," Lance said.

"Get ready for the nexo scan," says Merlok.

"Merlok! Nexo Knights!" the knights shouted.

"Your nexos won't do you any good!!!!"

"Let's stop talking," says Macy.

"Charge!!"

This time, they were able to hold off Monstrox's attacks longer. It was a 50 50.

"Maybe I should help them," Bella said...

"They look like they're doing well," Thomas says.

"Let them," Emma said.

"Why fight when you can just watch," says Ingrid.

"Hmm, I feel like I should help them."

"Don't feel guilty about not helping them," says Ingrid.

"Ouch!" said Lance, who had just been thrown against a wall. Axl joined him shortly after.

Macy and Aaron were holding on, but you could tell they were exhausted.

"Is that all you guys can do?! Without your leader, you're nothing."

"Stand up to me," Bella cried...

"No, don't fight it," said Macy, who was on the floor with Aaron...

"I'll prove to you that I'm no debutante. You're the weaker of us both."

They cast spells on each other. The energies of both spells flew through the air. There were explosions. Clouds of smoke.

Bella was... how can I put it... angry. Not only because she was being called a debutante, but the dark wizard was hurting his new friends.

When we saw her, we didn't know if she knew what she was doing. If she was aware of what she was doing... Her body gave off such an aura of power.

Monstrox couldn't help but be shocked by such power. He'd never seen anything like it. Even Clay hadn't demonstrated that much magic.

"You can't beat me," Monstrox cried...

"Well I'll prove you wrong!!!" Bella cried out as she prepared a big attack. a huge ball of energy ready to be sent to Monstrox.

"One last word before you die?" Bella said.