Chapter 11 : Prisoners! Fight! Brainwashing!

POS: External

Bella had just passed out. Aaron and Thomas yelled her name. They ran to her and came closer.

"Bella! Wake up! Wake up! Bella!" Aaron shouted.

"Bella, please! Open your eyes!" said Thomas, "Bella!"

"There's no point in shouting at him all the time. She's unconscious," said Silent Mask.

Monsters grabbed Aaron and Thomas from behind. They both struggled.

"What have you done to him?!" Thomas cried out.

"There's no need to make a big deal out of it either. Your friend isn't dead."

"Why did you do this to him?! She's your sister after all!" Thomas cried out because he was the more impacted of the two with Aaron. He loves her, he had been in love with her for several years already but never had the courage to tell her.

"I don't think that's any of your business," said Clay, "Not right now anyway."

"What are you going to do with us?" Aaron asked.

"Oh, it's very simple. You'll be hostages. It is quite useless to let you join your precious companions and talk about them. I could understand that they were in a rather unpleasant situation, for them of course."

Aaron and Thomas grunted.

Clay smiles slyly, "You don't have to put that expression on your face. Let's not make faces. You should already be glad we're letting you live."

"As if we're going to let it happen," said Aaron, "you don't scare us."

"It's not my intention... well... not my first"

Thomas grunted, "You'll wake her up right away!!!" he shouted.

"I'll wake her up, but not right now."

"Sir," said Pola as she came up to Clay, "Your mother would like you to come back to the base. We shouldn't waste time on you-know-what."

"All right. Take the prisoners you know where," he ordered the monsters.

Fortrex:

The monsters were fighting the knights, Ingrid and Emma.

Monstrox, meanwhile, had decided to finish off Merlok.

Naoki had told him that he knew how to handle the battle with the monsters himself and that Monstrox would do better to eliminate the magician, eliminating at the same time an enemy and a formidable opponent.

Monstrox hesitated for a moment. He doubted Naoki's experience, but thought that he couldn't be any worse than Jestro. And so he accepted.

Naoki was content to smile at his ally's decision.

On Naoki's side

POS: Naoki

Knights and strangers were fighting monsters. I wonder how the old thing's doing. I love nicknames like that, don't you? It's true Monstrox doesn't like the nickname, but I don't care. After all, they need me and I need them. For revenge.

I looked at the battle scene and I found that the people who opposed my creations were stronger than they were. It's no fun.

"Let's take it to the next level," I said.

I had my tablet in my hands. I pressed down on it and increased the power of the monsters. They became more resistant, strong, powerful, almost indestructible. But that's not for now, not yet. I know that one day I'll have the perfect creation.

"Wow, what the hell is that?" Axl asked, surprised

"They've increased their strength," says Macy

"It's nothing," says Lance, "but have you heard from the four who left?"

"None, communications are jammed," says Macy.

"What a shame," I said, smiling at them

"You had something to do with it!" said Emma.

"Well, your sentence is not wrong," I said, adjusting my glasses, "It's me, you shouldn't let your friends come and help you. The situation is quite balanced for the moment. If your friends came here, there would be too many of you fighting."

"It's called teamwork," says Macy

"Yes, yes, child. Teamwork. Your group is separated and I bet the other part of your group is already trapped on our base."

"Huh?!"

"Yeah, your band that went to the woods got kidnapped, kidnapped, whatever, cheated on. Don't forget that your friend Clay is not the same man. Thanks to me, and now your friend Bella's gonna suffer the same fate."

"Wait for what?!" they all shouted.

"Oh, you didn't know that. What a pity," I said mockingly, "Your friend is an exceptional person. Didn't Merlok tell you?"

"We know she's exceptional" said Ingrid, "That's why she's in charge of our group."

"But that's not all. She also has a connection to your former chief and the witch," he says. He paused the suspense a bit, "She's Clay's sister."

"What?!" Everyone gasped and was shocked. No one spoke. There was no sound.

On the side of Merlok and Monstrox

Ava, Robin and Merlok were trying to help their allies and at the same time trying to communicate with the group that had gone into the forest.

And then, a noise. The door to the main hall had been destroyed by a violent magical power. The dark sorcerer appeared.

"Monstrox?!" Merlok screams

"Yes, it's me. Monstrox the evil necromancer! Hahahahaha!!!!!"

"What are you doing here?!"

"To get rid of you once and for all."

"Well, I'm not gonna make it easy for you."

"It doesn't bother me that you're defending more. "For the result will not change. I will destroy you, there is no Moorington to stop me."

"You're crazy!"

"And you, an incompetent fool who couldn't protect his own nephew from the darkness! Hahaha!! You should have known how to heal him after his magic was unleashed in him!"

"It's something I recognize. I couldn't save Wanda in the past, Clay in the present, but I will save Knighton's future. And if I die, someone else will."

"But sadly, you'll no longer be here in this world, and neither will last hopes."

"Well, we'll see"

Merlok cast a spell on Monstrox, and Monstrox did the same.

at the base

"Is she really going to be on our side?" Clay asked.

"Yes," Ruina simply replied.

"How are you going to do it?"

"With this." She showed another helmet made by Naoki.

"Will it work?"

"Let's trust the scientist. If it doesn't work, we'll find another solution."

"Okay."

They put the helmet on Bella.

They took her to a room to rest.

End of chapter. I hope you enjoyed it.

As usual, you can comment, vote.

I hope there aren't too many mistakes.

1047 words