Chapter 4 : Memory Erased! Connection Between Dimensions!

POS: Naoki

After showing them the helmet to erase the memories of the knights, Monstrox took it from my hands and went to the cell. Ruina and I accompanied him. When we entered, the knight did not struggle, to my surprise, since normally when one is a prisoner, one tries to free oneself and escape.

"Who is he and what is this?" Ruina's son asked.

"My name is Naoki and I'm a scientist," I said, "I present you with a headset that will normally erase your memory."

POS: Clay

Erase my memory. Oh no, if I'm on their side, that means I'll do evil. And if the others can't stop me. If Merlok can't either. A monster came at me with the helmet and put it on. I was beginning to lose consciousness. This Naoki isn't just a scientist. He used some magic, he suspects it. By the time I fainted, my arm had glowed very brightly, which blinded me a bit at the same time, just like the scientist, Monstrox and Ruina.

POS: Ruina

After my son's glare disappeared, Clay was unconscious.

"Now what?" I asked.

"We have to wait for him to wake up" says Naoki.

"Great, wait again," says Monstrox

"You've already waited at least a decade, you can wait a little longer," I said

"Yeah, you're right."

"Untie him and take him to his room," I asked a monster

The monster nodded his head. He freed my son's wrists and took him to the room prepared for him.

"Why are you so nice to this kid?" Monstrox asked.

"Well, I'll answer for him. The knight is his son so his maternal instincts take over. Is that right, Ruina?" Naoki said.

"a little bit of that, but... normally, he's going to be our ally, so it's only fair that we treat him right."

"If you say so"

POS: Macy

I was worried about Clay. How's he doing? Is he being fed? The others and I were in the training room practicing. We were just waiting for us to get to the spot.

POS : Bella

It was a new day waiting for me and my friends. The first classes were held and then it was recess.

"We were bored in class. If only we could have something more interesting to do," says Thomas.

"I'll soon be out of inspiration," said Emma.

"What to do?" Ingrid asked.

"Truth or dare," says Emma.

"Do you think we're kids?" I asked

"But no, it was a proposal."

"Okay," said Thomas.

"Thomas truth or dare?" Ingrid asked.

"Truth"

"Are you really in love with Bella?"

Thomas blushes, "Y...Yes."

"Bella action or truth?" Thomas asked.

"Action, I'm not a coward," I said...

"Remove the tissue on your left arm."

"Uh, no, I can't."

"You said action," said Ingrid and Emma.

This is a bad idea. My magic is out of control when it's not covered by something.