10

OMG we made it to 400 reads! Xoxo

Powerhouse 🤍

"Billie fucking Jean"

This is where I jump in the lake, down to the bottom, and never return. I can live with fishes, hopefully they won't mind. I won't take up much space if I do, and I'll just come back to the top when I needed air, but I knew that wasn't an option.

My chest tightened every second I didn't face the fear behind me. The rush of my heart beat banged loudly against my chest that even my ears could hear. My tummy flipped like pancakes on a frying pan.

I moved from Harry's broad shoulder, turning slowly to see the last person I wanted to see.

My brother.

Fuck.

"Tony-"

"Why the hell are you here? And with that cracker?" he yells as I pull myself up from the dock.

Tony stomping towards me and I could see his face written with anger. In seconds, Harry stood in front of me and I hid behind him, feeling more protected than fearful.

"Get out the way." Tony utters to him angrily as Harry shook his head no.

" Not if you're going to hit her." Harry says back. They both were head to head. It frightened me to see such a thing.

"It you don't move, you'll be the one who gets hit." Tony shouts back at him balling his fist.

Why do I gotta be the bigger person? All while I'm drunk!

I shoved my way between the boys, pushing both arms to their chest to separate the two. Harry calm while my brother's head was about to burst into fire.

" Harry, this is my brother." I say to him gazing at Harry then turning to Tony. " This is my friend, Tony."

" No, this is not your fucking friend. My sister will never be friends with a white boy like you." Tony yanks my arm angrily.

" So what that I'm white? huh?" Harry shouts at him. My mind went dizzy and my brother yanked my arm once more.

" Watch yourself, I promise you, I'll hurt you. You know what your people did to us. You will never be good enough for my sister." Tony walks up to my daisy friend and the clicks of my platforms smacked the dock as I race after my brother to grab his arm.

" Let's go home, Tony. I won't see him again, I promise, just leave him alone." I plead.

"She's lying to you, because I'll make it my mission to see her only to piss you off." Harry threatens and it took only a split second for Tony to punch Harry in his bleached face.

I stumbled back in shock covering my mouth as Harry stumbled to the ground holding his lip, seeing trickles of blood dripping and hitting the dock and his hands.

The sound of Harry laughing echoed in our ears.

" You hit like a fucking girl." he spits the blood from his mouth.

I could tell that made Tony furious and the way Tony began walking up to him, I was forced to charge myself in between the two.

My platforms stood my ground as I shoved Tony away from Harry, launching my brother back a few inches.

" Tony I said let's go home!" I screamed until my voice screeched like tires as if you put your foot on the brakes so suddenly.

I have never screamed at my brother before in my life, but I wasn't going to watch him hurt my friend.