Chapter 6: WhiteRun Fight

FARKAS P.O.V

It was all going well until the tin man showed up. I almost had Karliah under control, until he flew right at my chest. We flew across the street, and I smashed into a shop. I groaned. I lay there on the ground. My whole body hurt. I slowly got up again. Karliah had grabbed the thing, and threw it out of her way. I charged at her, and tackled her out of the street. Good for us, we rolled down the hill, and off a small cliff. I landed on the riverside. I suddenly felt the hunger. I knew if I didn't have anything to eat soon, I wouldn't turn out so good. I shifted back, and it felt as cramping as it always was. I hobbled up the walkway, and back into the city. I pulled out some venison from my pouch, and had a couple bites.

THE DOCTOR P.O.V

Darn it. Again. Karliah had fought Farkas, and only she came back. She and Danny were having a war in the middle of the street. I motioned for the girl to follow me. We snuck in between the buildings, and went down the path. I soon found farkus.

"What are you doing?" I asked him.

"Eating venison."

"Why?"

" 'Cuz I'm hungry." The little girl was cowering behind my leg.

"Who's that?" He asked. I looked at her.

"My name is Ember." She said quietly.

"She's cute." Ember clutched my coat tails more tightly. She was scared of him. I could know why.

KARLIAH P.O.V

It and I were wrestling each other down Whiterun's streets and butting heads along the way. We came to the entrance gates and he threw me through them, causing them to shatter. I stood up and growled. He charged at me again but I dodged and he fell off a part of the watchtower and landed next to the stable, causing Areo to be startled and canter off in a panic. I hopped down the ledge and landed in front of him. I heard voices shouting behind me. I looked around and saw Farkus, The Doctor, and a little girl running up to us.

"Ok, you guys need to stop fighting!" The Doctor screamed. I snarled at him.

"Look, just calm down. Weren't you gonna assist me to High Hrothgar? So just stop!" I yelled as he stepped in between the two of us. Farkas was ready to turn if he needed to. The thing seemed to have calmed down a bit, so I did also. Then he fully relaxed so I turned back into my human form. I winced as I heard the popping noise welcome my ears.

"Wait, so you really think that I'm gonna take you to High Hrothgar? You gotta be kidding me, after all of this?!" I screamed at the Doctor and took a threatening step towards him. Farkas took a step in, holding me back.

"You will take him, to High Hrothgar. And I will be keeping an eye on you." He said.

"WH-" I started to protest but Farkas interrupted me.

"You already said you would do it, you can't take back your words. No 'buts'." He said.

"COME ON! THATS NOT FAIR!" I disagreed with him.

"You dont have a saying!" He said. I rolled my eyes and groaned. I walked over to the stable and up to Areo. I stroked his mane, took hold of his reins and lead him out of the stable. I stroked his neck and put my left foot in the stirrup and swung myself onto him. I looked over at them, they were talking to eachother. I whistled and got their attention.

"I at least get my horse. You guys can walk." I said grumpily as I turned him around and headed towards High Hrothgar.

EZIO P.O.V

"How can I tell you're not lying?"

"What year is it?"