Chapter 20: Shut Down

EZIO P.O.V
The ground was still wet from the rain. A fog covered the air. It reflected the mood. Everyone was confused, like a fog was in their mind.
"What the HELL just happened!" I asked everyone.
"I know what happened, Keevan tried to get Karliah to kill us all!" Farkas said.
"Thats not what happened, Farkas was just looking for an excuse to kill Keevan." Katniss said.
"Why do you think that?" The Doctor asked.
"Well, we know Farkas didn't like Keevan ever since we all meet..." Dynami said.
"WELL HE TRIED TO KILL KARLIAH!" Farkas yelled.

THE DOCTOR P.O.V
"After she killed his whole village and family!" Danny interrupted. Farkas looked angry.
"How do we know that thats true?!?" He yelled.
"Well how else could he have had brain damage?" I said.
"I DONT KNOW? WHAT IF HE WAS MAKING THAT UP TOO!" He yelled. He grimaced. Every time he was arguing, he looked a little bit more wolflike.
"Crap..." I muttered under my breath. I started taking steps back. Everyone was just screaming at each other now. They wouldn't get the hint in time. Wait... I ran inside the cave. I summoned the TARDIS. I opened the door. All systems were working! Finally! I ran out of it. I grabbed Karliah's limb body and dragged her inside. I grabbed Embers also.

FARKAS P.O.V
I was getting very angry with them. Did Karliah's life not even matter to them?
"WHO DECIDED YOU WERE IN CHARGE?" I yelled at Danny.
"Nobody, I was just looking out for the group!" He yelled back. I growled at him. They all went silent.
"Farkas, lets just turn it down a notch." Katniss asked.
"Why should I!" I yelled at her. Dynami started backing up.
"You're looking a bit wolfish." Ezio said.
"Does that concern you?"
"Nope."

KEEVAN P.O.V
I was laying on the ground. My chest writhed in pain. It felt like a burning sensation.
"No, No no no no no, Aww come on!" I heard the doctor say. I looked over to see a blue box slowly evaporate out of the way. Karliah and Ember were lying on the ground where it was. I slowly sat up. It burned as I did. I sat against the wall. I looked down at my chest. Ow. I looked under the bandages. Some thread wasn't tied off right. I was just about to fix it when I heard a scream.

KARLIAH P.O.V
Images of my past flashed across my vision. Flashes of the cold nights I spent alone in the corner of my room. My parent's angered faces. Me screaming. But the scream seemed to mix in with another. Then another, and another.

I awoke I a sweat. I felt a warm liquid drip down my forehead. I looked around. I seemed to be back in the cave. I snapped my head to the entrance when I heard a scream. I got up as fast as I could and limped over to the entrance clutching my side. I gasped when I saw Farkas in his beast form. I sighed when I realized what I had to do. I winced as I turned. It hurt more than usual. I looked at Farkas, he was getting ready to pounce. I leaped at him, but right as my claws reached him I was pushed away by a strong force until my back abruptly hit the rock wall. I looked at what was pinning me back. It was Danny... The Metal Man. He stared into my eyes, anger in his. He pushed harder and harder against my shoulders. I was too weak right now. I struggled. I would usually be able to rip him off of me, but something was wrong. I, for some reason, turned back into my human form. His metal hands crushed me. I screamed in agony. I gritted my teeth as I tried to push, but I knew I wasn't making a difference. All of a sudden I saw him... I saw him. He... No! Then I returned to the situation. I squeezed my eyes shut. Too much was happening right now. My body was literally shutting down. Then Farkas ripped Danny off of me. I collapsed to the ground. I watched in pain as they fought each other.

KATNISS P.O.V
Keevan stumbled out of the cave to see the scene. The Doctor ran over to the fight and tried to yell at the metal man to try to get him to stop. But it wasn't doing anything. I took out my Bow and one arrow. I aimed at Farkas's Bicep. I let go and it flew right into his muscle. He let out a yelp and clutched his arm. Then I aimed for the metal man. I tried to find a part of him that wasn't metal besides his face. I decided to shoot his wrist. The arrow hit the middle of his wrist but plinked off the other way. He looked at me, then let Farkas go. Farkas looked at the arrow in his arm then at me. The Doctor approached him.

DYNAMI P.O.V
"Just calm down, Farkas." The Doctor said.
"Calm down? CALM DOWN?! THAT B**** JUST SHOT MY ARM!!" He screamed.
"Hey, a** hole! Your the one that went ape sh**!!!!" She screamed at him. Farkas stared needles into her. She stared back.
"She did it to stop you." The Doctor said.
"I WAS TRYING TO HELP KARLIAH!!! LOOK AT HER! SOMETHINGS WRONG!" He desperately screamed. Everyone turned their attention to Karliah, who was laying on the ground, facing the sky, seemingly staring at nothing.