Chapter 18: Possesed

EZIO P.O.V
"Something or I'm gonna freak out." I told her.
"I'm not Sure to be annoyed or relived." She said.
"what's your story?"
"Well, I'm an assassin." She looked startled.
"Well, um, if it has good pay..."
"I don't get paid." I told her.
"I'd like to ask a question." Katniss spoke up.
"How many people has Karliah killed that you were close with?" She asked. The medal person raised his hand. Ember raised her hand.
"Karliah killed clara. The only person who ever loved me."
"Same here. Killed Clara." The doctor said. He looked sad.
"What about you, Ember?" I asked.
"My favorite butterfly. It was beautiful. So magestic." She said.
"I forgot to mention that she ate Clara's face off." The doctor said.
"What?" I asked them.
"Holy crap!" Dynami said.
"How did she do that?" Katniss asked.

THE DOCTOR P.O.V
"Remember how Farkas ran out of the cave? And how he looked all weird?" They nodded in response.
"Well he's a werewolf."
"Oh great, werewolves are real, and we have two of them with us!" Katniss said.
"I'm gonna die, I'm gonna die." Dynami sung softly.
"You know, the last day and a half has been so crazy I think this is all just a dream." I said.

FARKAS P.O.V
I don't know whose side to choose. I was outside in the rain. I was just waiting for them to start killing each other.
"Guys, mabey we should just go back inside?"
"I'm not going in there with that murderer." Keevan said.
"It's not like I'm gonna kill you-"
"OK! Let's go inside now shall we?" I said pushing them both inside the cave. They slowly walked into it. I held Karliah back.
"Why do you keep antagonizing him?" I asked her.
"What do you mean?" I rolled my eyes and looked at her.
"Fine. I am getting him stirred up."
"Why? He already has no family, caus you killed them. Why?"
"Never mind." She walked into the cave. Something was off.

KEEVAN P.O.V
I walked over to my backpack. I pulled out my stone. I put it up to my eye. Nothing. I thought I would see something. Then I did. A swirling black smoke danced above all of our heads. It went from each person to person. It must of not seen me. It didn't come to me. It hovered a while over Farkas, but moved on. Then it went to Karliah. It went around her, then left. The smoke went outside. I looked up from the stone. Nothing. I looked outside. The smoke was swirling around outside, until it stopped swirling. Then it spoke.
"Master, witch one shall I go for this time?" It's voice was dark and gritty. A female voice answered.
"Try Karliah this time. I love how you use the werewolves." My eyes widened. What was going on?
"Alrighty master. The way Keevan reacts will be terrific. He can finally join his family once again. Everyone else can die also." I scrambled backwards. What!?!

KARLIAH P.O.V
I walked inside and past Keevan. Everyone looked at me from the corners of their eyes. I didn't look at them, I just rested my back against the wall across from Keevan. I watched as he looked into a strange object, and then suddenly scramble away from it. I raised an eyebrow. Damn it, I wish everyone here would just listen to me. I truly am sorry for everything I have ever done... Guess that's kinda why I started to cut myself. Shut up, Karliah, stop. Okay okay. I sighed. The Doctor approached me, snapping me out of my thoughts.
"Listen, I don't feel safe with you here. I don't know whether or not to trust you. It's not up to me on whether or not you shouldn't be with us anymore, it's up to everyone.... Soo, were gonna take a vote." He told me. I narrowed my eyes and looked at him for a while.
"What, the, HELL!?!??! YOU DON'T GIVE A SH** ABOUT ANYTHING I HAVE TO SAY!!!! NO MATTER HOW HARD I TRY TO CONVINCE YOU ABOUT ANYTHING, YOUR NOT GONNA GIVE A SINGLE F***!!!!! So you know what.... Why even try?!" I screamed at him, obviously pissed. F*** everyone in this f****** cave! except for Ember... I guess I still loved her. Everyone looked at me. Of course the Doctor ignored what I had just said.
"Who here thinks she should stay?" The doctor asked. I rolled my eyes in frustration. Farkas and Ember were the only ones to raised their hands.
"Who here thinks-"
"Ok a** hole I think its pretty F****** OBVIOUS. You know what? F*** YOU!" I said as I gave them all the Middle finger.
"What the hell man?!" Farkas yelled at him. I started to walk out the cave when my head became foggy. I held my head and bent down. I winced as my thoughts began to be taken over. I let out a painful scream.
"What's happening?!" Ember asked getting scared. I couldn't answer that... I didn't know. Then it stopped. I stood back up, only to hear words in my head.
Kill them.
What the f***... I opened my eyes, wide. I stared at the ground. Was I becoming delusional?
Kill them, now.
Woah...
You know you want to...
Whaaaaaat..... Thaaaaaaaa...... Faaaaaack.....
They don't care about you, so why should you care?
Well... There are actually two people in there who I care about, soo...
KILL THEM
Okay, you need to calm down.
Damn it, kill them!!!!!
Dude... Take a chill pill, I mean come on.... Then I felt a sharp pain in my head. I screamed in agony and fell to my knees. I clutched my head. Suddenly I had the urge to change... I shifted into my beast form. My bones ached, but I tried to ignore it.

KATNISS P.O.V
The little girl screamed when she turned into a werewolf. I took a step back. She let out a dreadful howl that sent chills down everyone's spines. Then Farkas turned too. He pushed himself up against Karliah, keeping her from hurting anyone. But she showed her fangs and bit his ear. I saw blood fly as she tore off his ear. He let out a sharp whimper but regained himself and tackled her. They rolled out of the cave.

DYNAMI P.O.V
Everyone rushed out to watch the fight unfold. I stared, scared for everyone. They snapped and slashed at each other. Farkas took hold of her right arm in his jaw, the arm that had the bloody bandages on it. He clamped down as hard as he could possibly manage. Karliah screamed in agony, and when a werewolf screams.... Let's just say it's the most unpleasant sound in the entire world. That and the sound of innocent people dying... Blood gushed from her arm. She struggled so hard to get him off of her. She looked really over stressed... She then bit at his side and took hold of his skin causing him to let go. But once he did the blood was flowing like a river. She collapsed from shock.