Harry

Third Person P.O.V

"Tarzan! Get up..." Harry turned his body towards his door, which was made up of chipped metal bars.

"What do you want, Niall?" Harry groaned pulling his blanket over his head. Harry hated it here. Every night when we went to sleep he hoped to never wake up; but at the same time amost everday, Niall would come and bring Harry "back to life", that's how Niall like to put it.

"I have food." Niall whispered happily. Harry pulled his blanket off of himself and quickly sat up. A signal for Niall to come in. Niall quickly squeezed himself through the bars and sat down on the floor while Harry stayed seated on his cot in front of him.

"Niall, one of these days you're gonna get caught squeezing in and out of peoples cells." Harry said.

"Well, until that day, I'll continue to do it." Niall said while drawing a random design on the smooth, shiny grey concrete floor with his finger.

"Where is it?" Harry sighed. Niall then unbutton his blue jumpsuit and pulled out a long half eaten summer sausage, wrapped in saran wrap, from an area close to his thigh and placed it on the cot in front of Harry.

"Oh and here I was thinking you were just happy to see me. I was so excited to tell Zayn." Harry laughed. Niall scowled at Harry and began to take the saran wrap and brown skin wrap off the sausage and breaking it in half, giving Harry a much larger piece than his.

"Haha, very funny." Niall said. Harry chuckled then saw that his sausage was bigger in size compared to Niall's and sadly sighed. He threw his piece at Niall and grabbed Niall's out of his hand and took a bite. "Hey!" Niall whispered yelled.

"You need more Niall, and you know it. Have you eaten at all in the last week?" Harry questioned. Yes, Niall had an eating disorder and on top of that we was very suicidal much like the other patients. It started when he was young. His father and mother would call him fat because he ate alot. They would throw scissors at him and tell him to "cut the fat off." One day he tried to. That's why he's in here. Niall just looked at the ground and sighed."It's okay, Niall. Just-" Harry was cut off by a buzzer going off. The buzzer let them know that the ward door has been open and someone was coming. Niall jumped up and quickly ran to the door and muttered a "Bye" to Harry, sneaking off to his room. Harry stuffed his food down his pants and lied back down to "sleep." Harry opened his eyes and got chills. Oh God, he thought. His eyes then tightly shut as he broke out in a cold sweat.

 "Wake up, Styles," The hefty guard said. "Payne, wants to see you." Harry continued to lay down not moving a muscle. The guard had enough and opened his cell cautiously walking in. He tapped Harry with his club. After a few taps Harry opened his eyes and slowly turned over to look at the guard.

 "Hello." He said.

 "H..Harry?" The guard questioned looking into Harry's now tinted red eyes. Harry stood up and took a step toward the frightened guard. He placed his hand on his chin and looked into the distance, mimicking like he was thinking deeply.

 "Now...I thought I told you not to call me that...didn't I," The guard stayed quiet and slowly backed away with his club held out straight in front of him, keeping him arms length away from Harry. "Oh...don't be scared." Harry said. In one swift movement Harry grabbed the guards arm tightly so that his hand was between his shoulder blades, making him drop the club Harry pushed him into the wall and heard a faint pop and the gaurd let out an ear piercing scream. A few seconds later two guards ran in, a short girl and a tall man. 

 "Harry!" The tall male called.

"DON"T CALL ME THAT! I"M NOT HARRY!!!" He shouted. The guards finally figured out what was going on and took another approach.

 "Harold..." The girl guard said. Harold looked at her a smirked letting go of the guard he was once holding watching him drop to the ground. Harold walked over to the girl guard and stroked her cheek while "sizing her up."

 "You know, I could make you shout my name louder." He said seducively while unbuttoning his jumpsuit halfway. She turned her head and Harold let out a chuckle. He turned around and assumed the position for his handcuffs so he could be led down to Dr. Paynes office. When he felt the handcuffs close he let out a moan. Harold just loved bondage. Sometimes he would do anything in his power to get Harry into a straitjacket. The tightness made Harry have "Harold Episodes" as the doctor would put it.

------------

Once he was in Dr. Paynes office. He sat down on the "chair" which was really a bed with chair arms. Dr. Payne looked up and signaled for the guards to take off the cuffs.

"Are you sure, Payne...he's still Harold. There's no telling what he could do! In two seconds he could have you bent over the desk, plowing into-" Dr. Payne held up his hand to signal for him to stop talking and continued to stare at the guard until Harold was released. After that the guards left the room, leaving Harold and Dr. Payne to talk.

"How are you, Harold?" He asked. Harold kept quiet and shifted in his seat until he was comfortable. Dr. Payne wrote something down on his pad nowing that, that irritated Harold.

"What are you writing, Liam." Harold said knowing that, that irritated Dr. Payne. Liam, put down his pen and cleared his throat.

 "Harold, I prefer Dr. Payne."

 "Right...So uh, Liam...why did you call me down here? To fuck?" Liam shifted uncomfortably and regretted not keeping Harold in his cuffs. He flipped through a couple papers and showed Harold a picture of a boy with beautiful feathered hair and blue almost cobalt eyes. Harold quickly sat up straight and grabbed the clipboard and stared in awe at the boy.

 "Meet your new roomate..Louis." Liam said.