You lied.

When they got back in their room Harry felt like he had alot of explaining to do. He specifically did not want Louis to find out about his past; but it was too late. He didn't want to lose Louis. He was scared he would judge him. I guess it's my fault for trying to like someone in an asylum. Harry thought. When the door clamped shut Harry turned to Louis. Before Harry could say anything Louis turned around and grabbed the nape of Harry's neck and kissed him. Harry's eyes fluttered closed and he kissed back. It wasn't too long of kiss...about 3 seconds. Harry opened his eyes as Louis pulled back and saw him smirking.

"Louis I-"

"It's fine Harry. Nothings gonna change." Louis said as he cupped Harry's cheek.

"So... you don't care that I'm a murderer with a fucked up past?" Louis chuckled.

"Everyone has a past Harry. I just so happens that your past is...well a little frightening." Louis said. Harry sighed and looked into Louis' eyes. "but I still like you." Harry's eyes widened.

"You like me?" Harry asked. Louis nodded. Harry smiled and picked up Louis, hugging him tightly. Before Harry put Louis down he felt chills go down his spine and his eyes clenched shut. Him and Louis fell to the ground. Harry was on his hands and knees with his head tucked down and Louis landed on his bum. Harry began twitching, Louis was watching concerned. He put his hand on Harry's back.

"Harry...Harry are you o-" Louis was cut off by Harry's hand on his throat. Harry slowly lifted his head. Louis looked into his eyes that were now tinted red.

"Never call me that." Harold said. Louis clawed at Harold's hand and grabbed his arms to try and make him stop. Harold look at Louis and got instantly hard. Oh man, his lips would look so good around me. Harold though. He let him go and crawled towards him.

"What's your name, precious?" Harold asked. Louis came to his senses.

"I..what..." Louis said. "you know me." Harold laughed and sat between Louis' legs.

"Come on, Babe...refresh my memory?" Harold said. Louis tried to hate this, he didn't know what "Harry" was doing, but when he said 'Babe' Louis became excited. Harold pulled Louis' arm and placed him on his lap so that Louis was straddling him. Their faces only inches apart.

"L-Louis." Louis spoke. 

"Well 'L-Louis'" Harold said making fun of him. Harold then got serious. "Why the fuck are you in my cell?" He said seriously with his eyebrows furrowed.

"I'm your roomate?" Louis spoke. Harold smirked and what he said next almost made Louis piss himself.

"Well you came to the wrong room." Harold grabbed Louis and threw him on his cot. He jumped on him straddling his waist and pinned his arms down. He began to rock his groin againsts Louis'.

"You're hurting me! Please stop!" Louis yelled and tried to push him off which only gave Harold more friction which got him more excited. Harold put his hand over his mouth. He brung Louis' arms down on at a time and pinned them under his knees. As he was undoing his jumpsuit and rush of blonde hair knocked him to the ground.

"What the fuck!" Harold said. He put his hand to his lip and saw blood on his finger tips. "You little Leprechaun bitch..." Harold said as he started for Niall. Niall pushed Harold down and pinned him to the ground.

"This isn't you Harry. Come out!" He shouted.

"Don't call me that!!!" Harold shouted. Two nurses ran in. One with a syringe. Harold tried to push Niall off of him but had no luck. He felt a sting in his neck, then...black.

 -------------

Harry sat up from his bed and was instantly met with a headache. He looked over to Louis' cot to see that he was no where to be found. A guard passed the door and saw Harry, sitting, rubbing his head. He opened the door and Harry looked over, hoping it'd be Louis.

"Come on, Styles. Common Area time." The guard said. Harry groaned, quickly rolled off the bed, and walked down to the Common Area.

As soon as he went in all eyes were on him but not the eyes he was looking for. No blue almost cobalt eyes anywhere. He turned to leave when he bumped into a tiny man. He looked down and saw the eyes he was looking for; but they weren't regular. They were almost frightened but also mad. Louis gulped and turned around  trying to run upstairs back to the room when he was stopped by a guard. He sighed and turned around only to be met by Harry. He scoffed and walked passed Harry without a word.

When Louis entered the room he sat alone on the couch. A few seconds later Harry had joined him.

"Why aren't you talking to me?" Harry asked.

"I usually don't talk to people who...you know what. If you don't rememmber there's no sense in telling you right. Just drop it." He said as he walked to a table. Harry sighed and rubbed his face in frustration. He felt a presence next to him. He looked over to see Zayn. He groaned.

"You fucked up, man." Zayn said. Harry looked at Louis and sighed.

"I know."

"How could you let a nice piece of ass like that slip through your fingers." Zayn asked. Harry growled and looked at Zayn. 

"What?" Harry said. Zayned sighed.

"Look, all I'm saying is, someone like him," Zayn said as he pointed to Louis. Harry looked over as well. "comes around once in a lifetime. He accepted you when no one else would. You sure you wanna lose that?" Zayn said as he started to get up. "and uh...give this to Niall" Zayn said holding out a paper. "Tell him to visit sometime." Harry chuckled. He opened the paper and saw that it was Zayn's room number.

"You wouldn't be being nice to me to get me to talk good about you to Niall, right?" Harry asked. Zayn looked at him and scoffed.

"I'll never be nice to you boy." He said as he patted Harry's cheeks and left. Harry put the paper in his shoe and walked over to Louis. 

"Hey Louis." Harry said as he cautiously sat down. Louis scoffed and continued to play with the chess pieces. Harry put his hand on Louis', but Louis quickly pulled it away. "Louis whatever I did...I'm sorry." Louis dropped the chess piece and grabbed Harry's arm. He pulled him to a supply closet and they went in. Louis turned on the light and began to talk.

"Harry, you lied. You said you wouldn't hurt me. I yelled for you to stop and you didn't. You..you kept going a...and..." Harry grabbed Louis and brung him into his chest. Louis pulled away. "No...no. Don't." Harry was fed up.

"Tell me what I did." Harry said.

"You almost raped me, Harry. I kiss you and you automatically think rape?!" Louis whisper yelled. Harry looked confused. "You don't rememmber...after your lashes...the kiss? It was only two hours ago." Harry closed his eyes and tried to recall everything.

"Jog my memory..uh...kiss me!" Harry suggested. Louis looked disgusted. Harry pulled Louis in and kissed him while wrapping his arms around his waist. Louis tried to reject the kiss but he just couldn't Harry was an amazing kisser. Harry closed his eyes. In that moment everything came flooding back. Harry pulled away and wiped away a tear with his palm quickly. "Louis...Louis I'm so sorry. Th-that wasn't me."

"Ugh, then who was it, Harry."

"Harold! Everytime he comes I get these cold sweats and my eyes burn. I can't help it." Harry broke down and began crying at Louis' feet. Harry gripped Louis hips. "Please...please believe me."

Louis' eyes widened. He felt heart broken and guilty seeing him like that and blaming him for his illness. He went to the ground with him and held him close.

"Shh..it's okay. You're okay." Louis cooed Harry till he was calm. Harry looked at Louis and pulled him in for a kiss. This kiss wasn't a lustful kiss; but a love kiss. Almost like a "I'm sorry" or an "I miss you" kiss. Both Louis and Harry wanted to stay like this forever; but who came to ruin it...Niall.

"Ope..sorry." Niall said as he grabbed a board game. "Actually...I kinda wanna play this game." Harry scoffed and reached around Louis to close the door. Louis clung to Harry's collar so he couldn't fall and continued there kiss.