Electroshock

Harry was led to the headwardens off. When he walked in Jessica was there and she was showing Tina a picture. Harry thought nothing of it and sat down. Tina looked up and Jessica smirked.

"Harry...what brings you here?" Tina asked. She sat down at her desk and crossed her hands in front of her. Jessica stood by her side setting the pictures on the desk. Ultrasound? What dumbass would get her pregnant.

"He forced another inmate inside of his cell by threatening to kill him. He also gave his own cellmate a black eye." The guard said as he stood by the door. Harry faces the guard. Blackeye!? Fucking liar. Tina gestures for him to uncuff Harry. He does as hes told and leaves. Tina looks to Harry.

"Now Harry, you know no other inmates can go inside others cells. Now 'blackeyes' and 'killing', that just won't do." Tina said. She stood up and walked to her closet. Jessica picked up the pictures and looked at them. She sighed happily and looked at Harry.

"What dumbass would get you pregnant?" Harry scoffed. Jessica smiled and set the pictures down. She walked to the front of the desk and sat in front of Harry.

"Oh, I think you know him." She said. "Kinda tall, brown hair, name starts with an-"

"JESSICA!" Tina said as she smacked the whip down on the desk. Harry flinched and looked at Tina. "Enough." She continued softly. She dragged the whip along the desk and walked around to her seat. "Harry since you have so much to say about Jessica, let's here it." Harry looked at Tina and put his head down.

"Come on, Harry." Jessica said. "I wanna hear it. Unless you're too scared." Harry stayed quiet. He knew that if he said anything it would just make his punishment worse.

Pussy.

Jessica stood up and grabbed the whip from her mothers hand. Tina sighed and stood up.

"Welp, I guess I'll be leaving you two. Jessica...take care of it." Tina says as she walks out of the room.

Jessica turns around and looks at Harry. Harry scoffs and looks away.

"Harry, how does it feel to know that you aren't loved?" Jessica asks. "Not even by your own family." Harry continues to look away from her. He closes his eyes tightly and hums to himself trying to keep tears from flowing. Jessica sits in front of him. She  grabs his face and faces it towards herself. "Or what about Louis?" Harry shakes his head loose.

"He DOES love me. He said it himself, you phsycopathic bitch!" Harry yells. Jessica eyes widen, then she squints them and smirks. 

"Really?" She hops off the couch and grabs the ultrasound pictures along with another picture. She sits back in front of Harry with her legs open revealing herself. Harry scoffs and looks away. "Do you know what these are Harry?" She says as she waves the pictures around.

Harry laughs."Some guys death wish. I'm sure you have aids." He says looking her in the eyes. She laughs. She leans in close.

"Well if I did have aids...then Louis' would have got them also now wouldn't he?" She replies. Harry scowls at her.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" She drops a picture on Harry's lap. It's her and Louis sitting on a hospital bed, each having an ultrasound picture in there hands. Louis looks absolutely miserable. 

"That's right Harry." Harry looks at her in disbelief. She grabs Harry's head and shoves it into her vagina and starts grinding onto his face. "Your little boy toy was all in here. Smell him Harry! Smell him!" She lets go of Harry head and he stands up quickly. He didn't want to believe it. HE wanted to be the one to have a family with Louis. He wanted to be Louis' forever. He pushes her into a wall and uses his forearm to choke her.

KILL HER!!!!!!

"YOU"RE LIEING! You fucking cunt!" Harry shouted. Just then a guard walks in. He grabs a vase from the desk and slams it onto Harry's head, knocking him out cold. Jessica rubs her throat.

"Take him to the eletroshock therapy room." She says. Mistake Louis. She thought.

-----------

Harry woke up in a brick wall room. A small bed was underneath him. His hands and feet tied down. Harry has been in this room only one time before, and that was when a guard wanted to erase his memory when Harry caught the guard raping a patient. He tried breaking through his restraints; but it was no use. Seconds later, Jessica came in. She walked over to Harry and stroked him from his ankle all the way up to his curly hair. She pulled it back and leveled her face with his.

"Don't worry Harry. I'll make you forget." She said. She stood up and put his pads on Harry's temples. "I don't think you need the mouth piece...choke on your tounge for all I care." She stood up and faced the machine. Harry watched her from the corner of his eye.

"Please, please. I'm sorry. I won't say anything to Louis. Please." He begged. She laughed and turned around to him. She looked at his body and hummed a "hmm" before straddling him. She put her hands onto his chest.

"Ugh, Harry. That's not how things work here. Louis knows you too much. He'll know something wrong, babe. We don't want that now do we?" Harry kept quiet. She leaned over and kissed him roughly while grinding onto him. "Damn, shoulda chose you instead of Louis." She wiped her mouth and smirked while getting down. "Say goodbye to Louis, Harry." She turned towards the machine and turned it on.

Harry pressed his tounge to the roof off his mouth. He watched her start to turn the nob and clamped his eyes shut. He felt his temples start to tingle. Before he knew it, there was an electric shock going throughout his whole body. His toes curled and his feet layed flat on the bed. His fist clenched and unclenched, his body shook violently. Jessica continued to turn the nob. She walked over to Harry and pushed the pads harder onto his temples. He saw her smiling and mouthing something like "Twins", then it was all black.