Together again

Louis walked back to the room when lunch was over and saw Harry sitting up on his cot with his head between his knees and his back to the wall. Louis walked over to him. 

"Harry," Louis said while kneeling down to him. He rested his hand on Harry's knee. "Harry, are you okay." Harry put his head up quickly. Louis saw his red rimmed, puffy eyes and felt his heart break. He's never seen Harry look weak and broken and he never wanted to see,or cause it again.

"Do I look okay, Louis?" Harry asked. Louis kept quiet and removed his hand from Harry's knee. "I mean, I lost you. You were the reason I woke up in the morning. If you weren't here then I wouldn't be here. I probably would have killed myself off. You're the reason I'm still alive. Well apart from, Niall, but... You and your beautiful eyes, and your stupid perfect hair and arse. God your arse." Harry explained while putting head back between his legs. Louis blushed and looked down. 

"Harry, I'm so sorry. I was wrong I-"

"No Louis! You're not. I am a freak. Just like I said. Now here you are going on a date with some bitch because of it. I can't change Louis. I've tried so many times. I just can't..I- it hurts...so bad, Lou." Louis wrapped his arms around Harry and kissed his hair.

"You're not a freak. You're perfect and I'm sorry for leaving you alone. I was just so scared. I was scared you were gonna hurt me...or rather Harold-"

"Don't say his name." Harry said. He looked up at Louis to see that he also had tears in his eyes. He wiped them away with his thumb and cupped his face. "We'll get through this okay. I'll control it. I promise." Louis grabbed Harry's hand and nodded. They stared into each others eyes and started leaning in. There lips met in the middle. Louis put his arms on Harry's shoulder and climbed onto his lap, straddling him. Harry brungs his hands down to Louis arse and squoze it. Louis moaned and in that moment Harry took his opportunity to slip his tounge into Harry's mouth. There tounges fought for dominance but of course Harry won. Louis began to roll his hips against Harry's. Harry could no longer contain himself and picked Louis up and led him to his cot without breaking the kiss. Harry hovered over Louis while still snogging him. Harry pulled away.

"Now we'll see who the real 'freak' is." Harry said as he began to kiss Louis again. Harry brung his groin down to Louis' and began to grind onto him. Louis started to unbutton Harry's jumpsuit. When it was all the way unbuttoned he slipped his hand in and started to palm Harry softly. Harry groaned and pulled away. He picked Louis up and sat against the headboard putting Louis onto his lap. They pulled away for air and began to strip each other. When Louis was in only his black briefs and Harry in only the bottom half of his jumpsuit they kissed again.

"Want...want to ride you." Louis mumbled into the kiss. Harry pulled away. 

"We don't have any lube sweatheart." Louis' face saddened. Harry brung to fingers to Louis mouth. "Suck." Harry demanded. Louis put his fingers into his mouth and began to suck vigoriusly. When Harry felt they were wet enough he pulled off Louis boxers and began fingering him. Louis brung his head back and moaned quietly, not wanted guards to hear. Harry added a second and third finger after a while. Louis looked Harry into his eyes.

"R..ready. I'm ready." Louis stuttered out. Harry Nodded and got off of Louis. Louis moved out of the way and took off the rest of his jumpsuit that had bunched up around his feet. Harry was lieing down waiting for Louis.

Louis straddled Harry and took a deep breath. Harry pulled himself out of his boxers and lined up with Louis' entrance. Harry put his hands on Louis' hips and pulled him down slowly. Louis couldn't take it and slammed himself down on Harry.

"AHH!" Harry shouted. Louis put his hand on Harry's mouth and began to bounce slowly. Harry closed his eyes and moaned into Louis' hand.

"Open your eyes babe." Louis said. Harry opened his eyes and they met Louis'. He's so beautiful. Harry thought. Louis picked up his pace as Harry brushed his prostate.

"Oh God, yes. UGH!" Louis shouted. Harry did what Louis did to him and put his hand over his mouth. Louis moved Harry's hand and his own hand from Harry's mouth and began to kiss him roughly. Louis pushed Harry down and put his hands on his chest to bounce harder.

"Oh God, Lou." Harry said.

"I'm go..gonna cum Harry." Louis said. Harry grabbed Louis' hips and thrusted into him.

"Me too, babe." Harry said. Louis grabbed Harry's hands and pinned them to the side of his head and began to roll his hips while kissing him. Louis screamed in Harry's mouth when he came all over his and Harry's chest. When it made contact with Harry's chest Harry came instantly with one last hard thrust. The pulled away from the kiss and Louis gently layed himself down next to Harry, letting head reast on his shoulder. Harry placed the blanket on them and pulled up his pants while Louis layed there naked. Harry kissed Louis on the head.

"My cat." Harry said. Louis looked up at him.

"What?"

"My cat, Dusty. She's what I miss most about my life outside of here." Harry answered. Louis pulled Harry by his chin, kissed him, and then snuggled closer to him, wrapping his arm around his waist.

"Well...that was arousing." A voice said. Louis and Harry jumped up to see Niall standing at the door with his arms crossed.

"What the hell, Niall!" Harry whisper shouted.

"Hey, I just came here to tell you I finally gave Zayn a blowjob...but I can see you guys one uped me." He winked and turned to leave; but turned back before he squoze all the way through. "By the way, Louis..." Niall said. 

"Yes." Louis blushed while sitting up and leaning on his hand.

"You're the freak." Niall said as he walked out. Harry groaned and flopped back down. Louis chuckled and pecked Harry's lips.