Temper

I Want to Dedicate this chapter to fabiscool. I have no idea who that person is but something in my mind...is telling me that they're sexy. They have voted on all my chapters and...I think i'm in love with them.

It was the first day of the whole secret Santa thing and all the patients were going to meet in the cafeteria to be assigned their Santa. 

Louis was excited.

Harry was miserable. Opposites attract, eh? Harry trudged out of bed and walked over to the bars where Louis was already standing. As soon as Harry's hands met with the bar Louis started up.

"Who do you think my Santa will be?! What if it's Niall! Or Zayn! Or a new person. Maybe a new person that could be our friend. What do you think I'll get! Ooo hopefully I get food or something. An English Muffin!? That would be-" Harry put his hand over his mouth.

"It's too early, babe." Harry said. Louis sighed in Harry's hand. Harry took his hand away and grasped the bar again. He groaned and rested his head on the bars. 

A horrible thought came to Louis.

"What if you get Makayla?" Louis said. Harry sighed.

"I probably will. I mean I'm sure Tina saw the way she raped me with her eyes. She's a heartless bitch. So Makayla will probably be mine." Harry said. Louis sighed sadly. Harry noticed and pulled him along the wall in there room so they were hidden. He lifted up Louis' head with his hand. "Hey, It's not like I'm gonna be giving me secret Santa anything." Louis looked at him in shock.

"Why? I mean...I know you don't like Makayla...or anyone for that matter, but I want you to participate. We can give each other ideas about to what to get our secret Santa's." Louis said hopefully. Harry hated the way Louis looked at him. Hope full in his face. Harry was a good boyfriend. Therefore he gave Louis everything he wanted. He sighed in defeat.

"Fine. I'll cooperate." Harry said. Louis smiled and hugged Harry.

"Besides if your partner is Makayla just...I don't know; but DON'T get close to her." Louis said while pointing his finger at Harry. Harry chuckled and kissed Louis' finger. Louis brung his finger in quickly and laughed. He stood on his tippy toes to kiss Harry. Harry brung his hands down from Louis' waist to his bum and began kneading it slowly and softly. 

Louis moaned into Harry's mouth, causing Harry to casually slip his tounge in Louis mouth. Harrys tounge obviously won dominance and explored Louis' mouth. Just as they were about to take things farther the buzzer went off. Louis pulled away and opened his eyes to see Harry's eyes still closed and his mouth searching for Louis'. Louis giggled.

"Were gonna get caught, love." Louis said. Harry groaned and let Louis go.

-------------

~Cafeteria~ 

Louis, Niall, Zayn, and Harry were seated at their usual table. There were other patients around the table so Zayn and Harry sat on the outside to protect Niall and Louis.(So kyahte[cute])

Tina walked in with two guards following her. One of the guards was holding a tub with white papers in it. Patients names. Little did Louis and Harry know she already knew exactly who their partners would be.

"Hello all! One by one I will call you up and I will pull out a paper with your secret Santa. Do not tell anyone who you have especially your secret Santa, children." Tina said with a smirk. One by one patients went up. Niall was lucky enough to get Zayn. Niall came back giggling and laughing. Niall wasn't very good at keeping secrets. As soon as he sat down he happily showed Zayn the paper.