Party

It was the day of the Secret Santa party and everyone was somewhat excited. All except Harry. Sure, he didn't have to worry about Austin getting to Harry; but he was Makayla's Santa. Harry had half a mind to give her absolutely nothing, but Louis being the tiny little "elf" he is made Harry. Louis didn't like Makayla but he wasn't heartless. 

Louis and Harry were in the kitchen making a tiny cake for Makayla. Louis had chose everything, from the colors to what it would say on it. Louis was sitting on the counter to the left of Harry watching him frost the cake.

"No...Harry..ugh." Louis jumped off the counter to help Harry write her name in frosting. He had already messed up 3 times and Louis couldn't take it. Louis walked over to Harry and took the iceing tube from his hand. Harry huffed and slapped his arms on his thighs.

"Louis! She doesn't even deserve it." Harry said. Louis pulled Harry behind him and set Harry's hand on top of his so that they were kind of in an upright spooning position. 

"Just follow me." Louis pressed his bum into Harry's groin and began writing "Makayla" in cursive pink frosting. Harry groaned and let Louis direct his hand. Harry loved the shock he would get when he touched Louis' hands. They fit perfectly together. Harry would sometimes think they were made for each other, but then Haz reminds him that noone was made for Harry. So the thought would leave his head easily. He knew that when Louis got out he would go on to marry Jessica and learn to love her, and Harry would be sent to death in the asylum. When the name was finished Louis set the tube on the counter and picked up the tiny cake. It fit in two of his hands but one of Harry's of course. (Cake on side) 

Harry examined the cake and sighed. "It's not fair that you don't get a present." Harry exclaimed. Louis smiled and took the tiny cake from Harry and set it on a plate.

"It's fine. I'm not really a fan of getting gifts. I like giving gifts instead." Louis said. Harry stood next to him as he began to wrap the cake in saran wrap. He finished and held it in front of Harry. "Okay, now put it in the fridge, and don't forget to come get it before the party." Louis instructed. Harry took the cake and walked over to set it in the fridge.

-----------

The secret Santa party started four hours later and the four boys were huddled in a ballroom like area. It wasn't all fancy, it was just grey like the other rooms but had nice pictures and statues. The boys were sitting at a table with a red and green striped cloth set on it. Music was playing. Some music from an earlier it seemed like. It seemed like everyone from the asylum was in there, all the guards, nurses, wardens, even Dr. Payne.

"This fucking sucks." Zayn said as he leaned back in his seat with his arms crossed. Harry hummed in agreement as he dropped his head on the table. Louis rubbed his back in slow circles and gazed around the room. He saw Makayla talking to Penny and occasionally glancing over at Harry.

"Did you get her cake?" Louis asked. Harry groaned and pulled the cake out from under the seat he was in. He slammed it on the table. Louis smiled and patted Harry's back. He picked up the plate and slide it closer to Harry. "Go give it to her." He said. Harry rolled his eyes over to Louis, who was just smiling and nodding. Harry sighed and stood up. It was as if Makayla knew he was coming. She immediatly stopped talking to Penny and turned around to Harry. 

She smiled up at him and leaned against the wall doing a flirtatious pose. Harry swallowed his throw up he felt coming up and pushed the cake out to her causing it to fall to the ground. Makayla jumped back and gasped. Harry stood still and looked at the smashed cake on the ground. He looked back up at Makayla.

"Sucks." He said. She gaped at Harry as he turned to walk back to his seat but saw Louis giving him a look as if he was saying "apologize." Harry groaned and turned around to her already looking at him. He sighed and gave her a huge fake smile.