Confessions

Louis woke up on Harry's cot without Harry. He turned over to see Harry looking through the bars to the Common Area. Louis walked over to Harry and wrapped his arms around him resting his head on his back. Harry slightly jumped.

"Crap. You scared me." Harry said as he turned towards Louis resting his arms on his shoulders. He looked as far out to the left and right of the bars to make sure no guards were coming. When it was all clear he looked back at Louis. Louis mumbled a 'sorry' and stood on his tippy toes to kiss Harry. Louis pulled away and put his chin on Harry's chest to stare up at him. He smiled lazily.

"No, good morning?" Louis questioned.

"Pfft...Good Morning? In here? Not likely." Harry replied. "but luckily you woke up in time for breakfast. I haven't eaten in days." He continued. Louis looked through the bars and sighed. Harry lied down on his cot and drifted off to a sleep like state but still being aware of everything around him.

Louis continued to daydream with his hands through the bar when Austin came up and pulled his hand. Louis screamed and tried to pull his arm back in. When Harry heard, he jumped up and ran to Louis. When he saw what was going on he grabbed Austin through the bars and pulled him closer, banging his head on them. Austin grunted and let go of Louis' arms. Louis fell backward due to all the force he had while trying to pull back. Harry pulled Austin close and hit his head on the bar again before dropping him. Austin looked fearful at Harry and scurried away. Louis noticed that his arm was leaking blood. Oh God, no. He thought. Harry ran back and grabbed his arm.

"Oh Louis...are you okay?" He asked.

"Yes." Louis said pulling his arm back. Harry continued to look at his arm and made his verdict.

"Any dumbass could see that you're not. Just let me help you." He suggested. Louis nodded and stood up. Harry led him to his cot and sat down with him. Louis pulled back his sleeve and hissed in pain. Harry looked concered and grabbed Louis' arm removing the old bandages.

"Oh God." Harry said. Not meaning for it to be outloud. Louis titled his head down and began crying. Harry pulled his head to his chest.

"Shh, shh. You'll be okay. Look, Common Area time is in about...6 minutes. When were down there I'll sneak you to the kitchen and rewrap you okay? Can you hold on till then?" Harry asked. Louis looked up and Harry with tears still in his eyes.

"I-...I think so." He answered. Harry kissed his hair close to his forhead and rubbed his back. When the buzzer went off and there door automatically flew open, Louis pulled his head from Harry's chest and stood up. Followed by Harry.

Harry took Louis' hand and led him to a kitchen. Once they were in Louis sat down on a big metal counter that the patients made food on and Harry went to go look for the rubbing alcohol. When he returned he had alcohol, a blue towel, paper towels, and duct tape.

"Let me see," Harry said. He took his arm and Louis winced. "It's okay. So, you know this'll sting a lot. Like a bitch actually." Harry finished.

"Jesus, Styles. Coulda sugar coated it alittle." Louis chuckled. Harry pecked Louis' lips and began cleaning the wound. He poured alcohol on the towel and counted to three outloud before placing it firmly on Louis. Louis screamed in pain and Harry reacted quickly by putting his hand on his mouth.

"Louis, Louis...You're gonna get us caught. I need you to be quiet okay." Louis whimpered under Harry's hand but nodded. Harry removed his hand and continued to wipe the wounds clean. Five...only five? Harry counted. Harry looked up at Louis who was crying. He put his hand on his cheek and caressed it.

"Louis...if you're used to the pain in your arm from cutting why are you crying?" He asked. Louis shook his head and slumped his shoulders.

"I can't say." Louis said. Harry finished cleaning and wrapping his arm and sat on the counter next to him.