Kind of hot.

Harry and Louis were thrown back into their room immediatly after the fight. Harry was lying on his bed with his arms behind his head and his eyes closed. This was normal for Harry, getting into fights and being thrown back into his room. Louis, however, was laying down trying to get over his headache that he got from being accidentaly punched by Zayn when trying to get Harry. He turned over to face Harry's bed a little too fast. He groaned as his head hit the "pillow" which felt like it was made from twine. Harry opened on of his eyes.

"Will you shut up? You get punched one time and you feel like you're dying." Harry said annoyed. Louis opened his eyes.

"It's all your fault I was trying to help you. Save you from getting killed." Louis retaliated.

"I had it under control." Harry said sitting up and walking over to the door to check up on Niall who was still in the Common Area.

"Right the only thing 'under' was your body under Zayn's when he was beating the shit out of you." Louis said as he turned back around. Harry looked towards Louis and couldn't take it anymore. He ran towards Louis and sat on him straddling his waist and pinning his arms next to his head.

"Now who's under?" He scoffed. Louis didn't say anything, he just stared into Harry's amazing eyes that anyone could seem to get lost in. Harry stared back. Green met blue and in that moment they both felt as if it was just the two of them on Earth. Louis cleared his throat pulling both of them back to the reality that they hated each other.

"Sorry," Harry said as he got off and walked back to his bed. Louis sat up and pulled his knees to his chest and began rubbing his head. Harry felt sympathy for the boy and wanted to help. He rememmbered that when he was younger and had a headache his mom would put a cold towel on his temples. Harry got up and picked up his blanket. He walked to an area where water had collected that leaked from the ceiling when it had rained earlier that week. He put the corner of his blanket in it and walked over to Louis.

"Here," He said holding it out. Louis looked up confused. "I know it's not the cleanest, but It'll help with your head." Harry sat down at Louis' feet and leaned over to press it against his temple.

"Thanks." Louis said as he took the towel. Harry nodded and sighed as he got up and began walking over to his bed, but stopped when he felt a tug on his jumpsuit near his lower back. He turned around and saw Louis staring at him. He sat back down and looked at Louis.

"What?" Harry wondered, staring at the floor while playing with his thumbs.

"I was wondering..why do you hate me?" Louis asked. Harry felt his heart break. He couldn't just come right out and say that he liked Louis ever since he laid eyes on him. I mean, he just met him. Harry got attached to people in the past and all of them left him. So he learned his lesson to keep his feelings bottled up.

"I..I don't hate you Louis," Harry sighed. "It's just...I don't like to get attached to people alright? They always end up leaving." Louis thought for a second.

"Oh, I kinda have the same feeling..but instead of leaving they just always hurt me...physically and mentally." Louis and Harry sighed and slumped their shoulder. Louis put his hand on Harry's shoulder.

"I wouldn't leave you..." Louis said. A small smile played on Harry's face and he  continue to look at Louis.

"and I wouldn't hurt you" He said. He felt himself leaning in and noticed Louis was doing the same. There lips were ghosting over each other when Niall walked in making them both pull away.

"Whoa ho hooooo! Didn't mean to ruin the moment." Niall said sitting down. 

"What do you want Niall?" Harry said angrily. He should be happy that Niall came in and ruined it, he knew Louis would end up leaving sooner or later and he would not go through that pain again.