Forever Green

After that whole 'bad guy' incident, the whole team was on edge. Robin and Cyborg almost pulled Raven out of school, but she insisted on continuing so that we could leave this reality.

Over the next few weeks, life settled into a sort-of routine. Cy and I stayed home. Sometimes, Robin did too, but most of the time he was shopping for anything we needed and running surveillance. Raven was at school Monday-Friday, 8-3. On the weekends, she did homework or gave updates on 'The Master'.

Cyborg and I grew more and more antsy at being cooped up. He started walking outside in a sweatshirt at night, and I escaped as a green lizard a lot.

I've noticed Robin and Raven's closeness recently. More than once they've eaten out together after school. I think Cyborg has noticed, too. Every time that they walk in the door together, laughing their butts off, Cy will shoot me a glance.

In the recent weeks, I've finally hit my growth spurt. Robin has made sure to buy lots of veggies, tofu, and milk for me recently, and Cyborg has forced me to eat all of it. Raven always teases me and measures me against the door frame at the end of the week.

All three of them are treating me like a little kid (I guess I am the youngest...), which is annoying, but I kind of like it. (Not that I'd tell them). I was with my parents until the accident that killed them and made me green, and after that I was with another super hero team, but I've never felt as at home as I am with the Titans. Even though we don't have a real home right now, and the hotel staff is getting onto us about staying this long, I feel safe because I'm with my friends. So if they want me to be young, I can do that for them.

We came to this reality on August 28. It is now Oct 26. Robin says that if we don't have any sign of going home soon, we'll buy a house on the outskirts of town. A real house. Not an apartment or skyscraper. I'm starting to wonder just how deep his pockets are. Especially for a man that wears skin tight green pants that don't have pockets.

All in all, I'm starting to think that this experience is a good thing. It taught us humility, since no one recognized us. We have healed a lot since Starfire's death. And last, but not least, it has allowed for some serious bonding time. I've lived with these people under one roof for years, but I don't think I've been exposed to them for so long in such a small space. The Tower was huge. But now, we are all in a rough patch and we are helping each other through it.

So here's to good friends and long adventures.

A//N: Hi guys! I just wanted to post a happy chapter that showed growth over time. This was meant to be meaningless fluff, so enjoy it (while you can....*evil laughter*). I also needed to appease my OCD and have every character get his/her own chapter. Cyborg and Beast Boy (Half Metal, Half Heart and Forever Green) might get another chapter, but this might be it, too. I don't know yet.