Thank You.

Hi everyone! It's Trisha here.

Thank you for all the love and support you have given me through this work.

I am lacking in so many ways and I can not thank you enough for accepting all my flaws.

Sadly, today is the end of this long amazing journey.

You guys have made me feel so happy and I love reading your comments.

Each vote made my day better and you guys made me feel proud.

Iridescent will forever hold a special place in my heart and I will never forget the experience it granted me.

As you may have perhaps known already if you saw my notice in my other work, Chasing Fire, I have been having difficulties writing for nctpink ships.

I can't feel the spark anymore.

Hoping I find that tiny spark again, I will stop writing here for now. 

I will not stop writing. You may have noticed if you looked at my works but recently, I have taken a true liking to exopink ships. I will be starting another book, it will be another compilation of oneshots but of exopink. 

I would appreciate it if you checked it out. :)

This book will be marked as complete but one day, hopefully, I'll come back as a better and improved author.

From the bottom of my heart, thank you.

I love you all!