CHAPTER 2 | ILLEGAL

Present

Hanie pov

Today , my mom wants to meet the royals werewolves family . My mom was a good friend of the alpha's sister so they invite us to their twins's birthday party . I'm ask Minjee to come along since we in the same pack and she really excited to meet the royals . Almost everyday I'll ask Minjee if she had update about y/n but we're still being leave in the dark about her . After that day , we never saw or heard about her , we really miss her .

Y/n pov

Weekend , I'm up quite late but who not does that , right? After i had my bath , my door's room being knocked so I'm just ask the person to get in .

"Hey my favourite girl , miss me?"

Almost a second , I've recognized that voice . My body react automatically and run to that person and cling to him like a koala .

"Oh jiminie , i miss you so much"

He just chuckled and let me go . He's in his college so he rarely be at our palace .

"Do you meet your mate yet?" He asked me . "What? No, it's too soon , it's only a year after my mature age" . He smiled and said , "Well , if nobody wants you , don't worry dear , I'm here to married you" , while raising his eyebrows a few times . I'm just laughing at his statement , "Jiminie , you know I'll always love you as a big brother beside Jinnie and I'm gonna die because your mate will kill me if she heard that" . "Dear , don't worry I've not meet her yet but yes of course i want to be with her" . My eyes become big because of shocked , "What? You're not meet yours yet , haish .. you're 20 years old already , you're gonna be single for your whole life.. hahaha". Jimin chuckles and said , "It's okay , if I'm not meet mine , at least I'm not gonna aging after I've reach 30 years old".

He comeback because my brother called him 2 days ago . So he left me to report to Jin that he had arrived .

"I meet you at dinner , my favourite girl." I'm just nodding my head as a yes . Park Jimin , he is one of my cousin and one of the strongest fighters in our family . He also one of my brother's special groups member so he have to comeback whenever my brother needs him . He is a nice guy but he's enjoy flirting with me .

Tae pov

Today is twins jeon's birthday , Jungkook and Sungmin so I'm on my leave from my college to attend his birthday party . It's such an important event because today was his 18th birthday . Every werewolves will sense his or her mate at this age because reach the maturity age . The twins as my cousin is part of the royals werewolves family so their mate is really important to our future ahead .

Jungkook pov

It's midnight now so if my mate here , i will sense her . I've always looking forward to this day to come . A few minutes later , I've sense some flower honey-like scent . I followed that scent and taetae hyung following me . I saw two girls talking and laughing to each others in a group of familiar faces . My parent is in that group and they stop talking and looks towards me . I'm approach one of the girl there and ask her ,"Hey , are you my mate?"

____________________________________________________________________

Our boys 1st time pov .. what do you think?

Chapter 2 done! Please leave some comments . Sorry for the cliffhanging . I will update soon .

What you want me to called you?

Buggleboo

Or

Cupcakes

Lav you , please vote for my chapter . Tqvm💕