CHAPTER 8 | I NEED U

Present~

Kim Hanie pov [TA]

Today is my birthday , im so nervous because today is day that we can comfirm if kookie is my mate . Kookie , thats what i called him these days because we had grown closer to each other . He being sweet in everytime he's texting me . I think im started to like him , well the facts is he made me because who the f*ck doesn't fall for JEON JUNGKOOK , he is the one of our best fighters , with his fined body and cute bunny smile , don't blame me though . Suddenly my phone ding , stopping me from my daydreaming ,

  Suddenly my phone ding , stopping me from my daydreaming ,

  If its possible , my already blushed become completely red just after reading his text

If its possible , my already blushed become completely red just after reading his text . Man , i really hope he is really my mate . I just accepted him because i can feel my heart fluttering just by the ding sound of my phone everytime his text me .

Kim Taehyung pov [TA]

Im on my way to the palace right now but suddenly i feel like my body being dragged to another directions , the forest . Then the similar scent hits me , the smell of 'that' day , the fruity scent . I went more into the woods and I saw it , i saw 'her' . She looks so pretty under the ray of sun . She looks towards me with wide eyes and standing straight across me . Does she come here everyday? But... why? Dont tell me ,, its because of me..

"Hey , you're the girl from that day , right?", i asked her . She tilted her head to the side , confused and said ,"Are you the silver hair wolf ?, because you smells just like him , but.. right now you in your human forms , huh?". Im just smiled , held my right hand out trying to make a handshake and said ,"Im Taehyung , Kim Taehyung", and looks towards her with my pleading eyes hoping she will accept it . With a little giggles she said ,"Well nice to meet you Taehyung , Im Kim Y/n", and with that she accept my hand . I can feel like some electric attraction when our hands connect to each others and thats make me a little shocked well same goes to her .

Kim Y/n pov [V]

As soon as our hands lock , i can feel some kind of electric flow throw our body . I don't know how but i can said that its warm and nice . Its make me want to know him even more . His fresh coffee brew scent really make me addicted to him . Then im smiled and said ,"Well its nice to finally meeting you again", while pull him to sit down at the river side with me . He just startled by my action but still sat down . Then he said ,"Y/n can i ask you something?", while looking straight into my eyes and im just nod my head ,"Well , what are you doing here all alone? ..and how can you walk in day bright ? Are you perhaps from the royals?"

Then , she just bites her lower lips looking nervous and said ,"Actually.. i just waiting for you to comeback , i really want to know you . And yes you right indeed , im the royals and precisely im the daughter of our leader". He just shocked and said ,"Really? me too... since that day , i never forget about you and you're the leader daughter , huh?, Woaw , thats cool".

"Now , let me ask you.. are you lived nearby?, and am i the only one feel some kind attraction towards you?", my turn to ask him . He then touched his chin and said,"Hm.. for a start , im from the royals too and actually one of The Alpha's son . My big brother , Kim Namjoon will be next heir for our kind . Today , im on my way to the palace to celebrate my little sister's birthday . No , im not actually can said that i live here but my college is nearby the forest . Y/n... and for the last question , youre not wrong though , it is because of my handsome face right?", then he shacks his eyebrows a few times and giggles.. why do i keep surrounded by pervert man , he's lucky his handsome ... Then he continued with a serious faced that can make me weak in the legs,"But.. don't worry my dear , you're not the only one feel like that."

That night~

Kim Hanie pov [TA]

Just for a few minutes , we all can know the truth . Currently , all the royals at the living room waiting for the moment . My family members just near me and so does jungkook . Im glanced towards my 2nd brother , Tae and he just smiled , showing he got my back if anything bad happen . My 1st brother , Joonie not here because he have something to deal with .

Suddenly , i feel dizzy and catch a scent , masculine scent , its like spicy and very woody . I looks my surrounding and i know its him . Im very confident that the scent really came from my mate , kookie . Im bursted into tears and jump into his lap ,"It is you! , you really are my mate . Im really happy right now". Kookie hug my small frame , let out a big sigh while said with cracked voice ,"Thank god , Im relieve and happy too , babe".

_____________________________________________________________

Chapter 8 done!💕
Are you happy they are mates?!

Thanks to naminchim95 for helping me with the texting..

Read , comments and vote .. tq my fellow readers💜