CHAPTER 4 | BOY IN LUV

Kim Seokjin pov [V]

Just a few days ago , i asked jimin and yoongi to comeback to our palace . Well , i need them to make my plan success since they are the best man i got . Me as the son of the Vampire's leader and the next heir , i want to make peace with the werewolves and humas but the first step is to be friend with the human since human is easier to deal with and its the less smell i guess.. hahahah . Jimin and Yoongi are my cousins but by my different aunts .

3rd pov

The vampire's elder, Kim Hyuksik married to Baek Jinsoo and get 3 children . The 1st one , is the Alpha , Kim Daehan married to Sooyun and get 2 children , Kim Seokjin , 26 and Kim Y/n , 18 . The 2nd child , Jaehwa married to Min Yeonseok and get Min Yoongi , 26 . The last child , Jooeun married to Park Minho and get 2 children , Park Munhee , 21 and Park Jimin , 20 . Only the royals Vampire and their mates can walk under the sun , after bonding of course .

Kim Seokjin pov [V]

As i looks into my piles of paperworks , my office's door being knocked and behind the door reveal , my cousins to report to me that their have arrived . "Well , look what we have here , you guys come earlier than I've expected ". They just chuckled , Jimin said ,"I'm sorry to disappoint you , my dear future leader " , while bowing a little bit . Yoongi said ,"Its look like we are beyond your imagination" , with a smirked . "Agreed , beside you guys are the best man of our pack" , i said . "Haish , hyung you know you are the strongest among the youngsters", Jimin said . My turned to chuckled ,"Not gonna argued about that".

After a few hours of discussion , we have make our decision about the Vampire X Human Peace project and rules about the agreement . Its almost dinner time , i asked them to come to dining room in a half an hour so they have some times to refresh their body by showering and change their clothes .

A few hours ago

Y/n pov [V]

I'm so excited because i heard that , not just jimin comeback home but yoongi too . I really want to meet them but i think they really busy right now with jinnie . So right now , i want to go for a walk in the forest behind our palace . (The forest look like at the above picture).

I went deeper into the forest until i smell something like fresh newly brew coffee and its make me want to find that scent . The smell really strong and attract me towards it . Throw the bushes , across the river , i saw a silver fur wolf just sleeping soundly until my f*cking legs step on a piece of wood stick and let out a snapping sound .

Are you kidding me?! Stupid leg .

The wolf almost immediately open his or her eyes looking straight towards my direction , almost like confused lost puppy and his nose also keep sniffing the air .

By his smell i can tell his actually a male werewolves and precisely an Alpha by his red eyes . But i never know why my feet like want to get closer to him and he looks like he did not mind that . He was so beautiful and shiny under the sun but his fur looks so flufft that make me want to hug him so bad . Its so obvious that vampires and werewolves is an enemy but by the looks in his eyes toward me he looks like he can't even kill a fly .

Until i snaped out of it that i know i was wrong and almost immediately i ran away back to my palace direction and using my vampire speed so he cannot keep up with me . I really some explanation about this .

Tae pov [TA]

Its been a while since i comeback to the pack , so i think i want to go for a walk befor jungkookie's birthday party started. I went to a forest that near our college because i want to talk a nap a little bit before continued my long ass journey . I think i can make it in time even if i walking in a slow paced so i decide to sleep in my wolf foam beside the river because the wolf ears is more alert than our human ears .

After half an hour of my nap , i heard a snapping stick sound and found a beautiful pale skin with blonde hair girl right across the river behind the bushes . When i sniffing the air , i get to know that she is a vampire but her smell really attract me , she smell like something fresh like fruity scent . I look at her direction confusingly because her scent thats kinda addicting to me .

Wait a seconds , did that vampire girl just walking under this sun? , the sun almost at the top of my head . Unless ...., she from the royal vampire .

She displayed a confused look too until her eyebrows pinched . Im about to get up and move towards her because she looks no harm to me . Im really want to get to know her but suddenly she shaked her head and ran away as fast as she could . I lost my chances to know why im too attached to her scent and i want to know the answer as soon as possible. As soon as she gone by my view , i feel that i already miss her scent .

____________________________________________________________________

Chapter 4 done!
What do you think? Their 1st met .
950+ words

This fonts means that the person talk to his or her self aka monologue ..

Support me by reading and voting , my readers!

Tqvm💕