CHAPTER 17 | PARADISE

Kim Minjee POV [O]

Today its the day im gonna meet Jiminie's family . Im kinda scared and excited at the same time . I hope they can except me like Jiminie did . After our breakfast , i carry my clothes that i need until this weekend . I just gonna stay there until this weekend because Namjoon said so well of course i don't want to separate with Jimin i have to obey because we gonna be together sooner or later . Im just have to be patient until then I still can contact Jimin with my phone .

"Hey , Minjee . Do you hear me?", Jimin said stop me from my daydream . "Ouh im sorry , Jiminie . I just nervous and kinda excited to meet your family . What do you said just now? ", I ask him to repeat what he just said just now .

"Baby , just chills okay? They gonna love you", Jimin said while hooks my arm with him with his smiled never leave his face . "Really? Do you think so?", I said feeling nervous then continued ," I didn't bring anything for them . Can we go to cafe or shop nearby? I want to give some gifts to them". Jimin just laughed and said ,"You don't have to , baby . But if you still want to , alright then . Let's get somethings for them ".

After we get some cakes and cookies for Jiminie's family , we went to the forest nearby which is the forest that we always been whenever we met before . Well the signature forest that always witness our memorable things to us . Jimin ask me to take some nap because we probably reach the palace during lunch time , so i change into my wolf form to take a proper nap .

Park Jimin POV [V]

She said that she want to change into her wolf form . Im kinda excited because this is the first time i witness this . She went behind the trees to take off her clothes and i just gulping then look away .

For a few seconds , she come back in her wolf form and with her mouth carry her clothes to put it beside me . Shit! She is hella beautiful and cute . Her white fur looks shiny and her blue eyes just add the beauty that she already have but let not forget her scent become more stronger if she in her wolf form . I think i have some daydream or what .. i never thought this day will come . She is like the prettiest wolf that i had met , isn't she from paradise or something?

"Wow! You look stunning baby . I'm actually really want to see your wolf form", i said with pure excitement . She just let out small purr and move her head towards my hand like she want me to caress her fur . "Are you sure? Can i touch you?", I said while hold my hand out . She just nodded her head and lowered her head under my hand until my hand touch her head . Gosh! Its so fking soft and fluffy . I can do this all day .

She let out that small purr again . She suddenly rub her eyes with her front paw . I just let out small giggles and said ," Isn't my little wolf feeling sleepy? Come here , you can put your head on my thighs", while patting them . She looks so happy with my suggestion and jump on me while licking my face . I just laughed by her actions and hugs her while laying on my back with her on me .

"Have some rest , baby . Im gonna be here to protect you", i said while caressing her fur in my both hands . She let some whimper like she was happy with my gesture and she close both of her eyes .

After 15 minutes , my wolf girl start to shuffling in my arms . She looks like she already have enough of her nap . "Minjee baby , are you up? Do you have a good rest?", I asked her while still rub her fur with my hands . She jump on the ground and do some stratching like some cats or dogs will do when they done having their sleeps . Well im not wrong , wolf is the same kind of dogs so they kinda have the same habits .

She went back behind the trees to change back to her human form . She come back to me with a blush face , i just chuckles and peck her lips . Her eyes become big this time but i locks our hand together and start running to our destination . I can feel she looks behind my back with a big smile on her face .

Its about lunch time , so our stomach let out some growl sound . "Jiminie , are we there yet?" , she asked me while we still running . I answered without stopping our small run ,"No baby but we are near . We can still join them with the lunch later". She just nodded her head as she agreed with my words .

As soon as we reach the palace . The guards already open the palace's door because the recognize me . I hold Minjee's hand and lead her to walk beside me . I walks towards the Leader office because i know Jin and Yoongi will be there for sure .

All the guards and some of the maids that walk past us will look towards Minjee because they recognize her as a werewolves but they just keep quiet because she was with me . I just ignore them but hold Minjee closer to me .

I knocked on the door then almost immediately i know Yoongi is behind it and i sure Yoongi know im the one that knock the door . They both look shocked when i was there and more surprising is that i bought Minjee with me .

"Jimin , what are you doing here? And why she was with you?", Jin asked me with his puzzled face . Yoongi continued ,"Are you nuts? Bring you wolf mate in our f'king palace", while rubbing his face with his hand . Before i answered i scanned through the room and what i saw is first Jin and Yoongi look totally miserable and lost . Second , the room full of old books and paper scattered on the floor .

"Hyung , what happen here? I knew it , you guys really need help with this . That's why im here . Also , Minjee here because she want to know more about our kind and give us some hand with this matter", i answered all their questions with one go .

"Before that , can we have our lunch first? We so f'king hungry..", i said with a pout . Yoongi answered ,"Haish Jiminie , can you be more manly in front of your girl? Its kinda embarrassed you know". Jin just let our small laughs and said ,"Alrighty lets go . Ask the maid to call all the members to join us". "Yes! Finally i can be in my paradise of food", i said while splinting to the kitchen to tell the maids like Jin asked me to . I can still heard some giggling by them in the office room . Before i cant hear them anymore , i heard Minjee introduce herself to them and they do the same .

________________________________________

Chapter 17 done💕

The pic above is the Leader office;

Read , votes and comments ..
Thank you guys💜