CHAPTER 11 | MISS RIGHT

Kim Taehyung pov [TA]

     Currently , im sitting on palace's stairs not thinking about anything else but y/n . Its already 7pm , i guess she never come today . Suddenly , tae smell one familiar scent , the fruity scent that come from his beautiful mate . He immediately stand up and run towards that girl and hug her tightly ,"I thought you never come". With giggles she loosen her grip and looks towards my face and said ,"I want to see you so bad .. im sorry im late". Then , he saw jimin behind her and said ,"Thanks buddy , i know you never let me down", while hug jimin's but not let go of y/n's hand . "Cut it out .. let me rest , i want to sleep so bad , i f'king tired because of you two", while massage his temple . Y/n and me just let out a small giggles ,"Alright jiminie , you can sleep in my room lets go inside , dont worry i make sure you guys safe under my care".

      "Tae , at midnight we have pyjamas party with the girls . Hm.. can i join them?" , y/n said while fidgeting with her fingers . I feel very happy that she ask for my permission to join them . I smiled and said ,"Of course babe , you can go .. my sister there too , im sure she can protect you if something bad happen".

Park Jimin pov [V]

    Right now , i walking behind this two lovebirds that flirting with each other shamelessly in front of me and others who pass by us . Then , y/n scream towards a group of girls and so does them . Suddenly a girl bump into my shoulder and said sorry but almost immediately our eyes lock to each other . She said bluntly ,"Mate?". Woaw , what a good way to found my other half . Im just nodded my head as a yes , then she smiled and her sweet vanilla scent not helping me from not to look at her .

   Then , tae said ,"Do you guys know each other?". We both shakes our head as a no . But i said ,"Who is she tae?" , while not take off my eyes from her , "She's so pretty" . Her cheek become crimson red because of my comment . "She is my cousin , Minjee .. chim , she is a werewolve so dont think about it ",while give his warning looks towards me . "Well tae , will it be different if i say that she is my mate?". Tae just laughed and said ,"Chim , dont make a joke like that , i almost believe you". Im just display my poker face while said ,"Well im not , tae". He stop laugh and looks towards me and minjee . "Woaw, what did happen to our fate? Why did our mate mix up with our kind? Looks like we have to meet joonie right now".

Kim Seokjin pov [V]

That weekend~ (after the open day)

    Mr. Lee gave permission to me and Miera to know each other so today we have a date at 10 am . Currently its 9.30am and im really nervous at the cafe that we promise to meet . I have arrived since 9am because i want to prepare myself not to freak out in front of her later .

     Its 10.05 am , then the cafe's door being open and the soft and soothing scent came hit me . I know its her without glanced towards the door . For a few seconds the chair across me being pull with the familiar face , her face , Miera .

   "Hey , my mate .. how are you doing?" , she said with a teasing tone . Im just close my eyes , let out a tsk sound and said ," Don't tease me .. babygirl , you will regret it", while cocking an eyebrow .

Lee Miera pov [H]

   We just talking then i ask him to go for a lunch . We just walk to the restaurant across the cafe . He grab my hand to intertwin with mine when crossing the road . He such a gentleman , even hold my hand to cross the road . "Jinnie , what is you favourite food?", i ask him while go to through the food menu in my hand . "Actually , i don't have a specific food that i like , i eat them all but i think you're my favourite now , Miera", he said with a smirked . "Jin , im serious right now! Don't make me look like an idiot , smiling with a red face", i said with a pout . He just laughed ,"Okey .. okey i stop .. how about you? What is your favourite food". Im just humming and said ,"I love all kind of foods but i love seafoods the most!". He just smiled and mumbled ,"I hope you will love me next". Im just nervously bited my lower lip and avoid eyes contact with him and said quietly ,"Me too.."

     That night we watch movie together at the cinema . I pick the romance type because who doesn't watch it during dates right? Jin just follow me because he not get used to cinema . He just like to watch the home movie at netfliz with his friends . He said this is his first time to go a date with a girl , well of course because vampires and werewolves always just wait for meet his/her mate to do this things together . I tell him that i had some ex boyfriend back then but he just ask me to forget and let it go . He said its the past of my life and he dont want to bring that issues up . Well , i think im just fall for him without him even trying if he keep saying things like that ..

Kim Seokjin pov [V]

      Currently we sit on a bench along the river eating our ice creams . I looks toward her .. I think i have fallen for her .. wait not think .. i am fallen for her . Never know that meeting mate will be this happy , the feeling is like i having butterflies in my stomach .. Suddenly , she looks nervous like she want to ask something so i just ask her instead ,"Miera , what is it? Did you want to ask me something?". She bites her lowered lip and said ,"Did you know a girl named y/n? Oh.. and she with jimin when i saw her.. did you know her?". Im just knit my eyebrows and said ,"Well yes , she is my little sister . Why did you ask this? And.. how do you know her?". "For a start , we met during the open day", she answered me .

Flashback~

Lee Miera pov [H]

    "Hey girls , my friend gonna come any second now", Minjee said excitedly . She said that her friend is tae's mate , which is Haeni future sister-in-law , to me its kinda akward that my friend is my brother's wife but who cares their in love . "Lets greet her at the entrance", so all the girls stand up run towards the palace's door . But suddenly they stop at the hallway and meet her there , with Taehyung and a guy that i recognize almost immediately , its Mr Park . Then i just listening to their conversation about mates .

       Taehyung suddenly said that they want to meet Namjoon but i cut him out by saying ,"My cousin is currently with him and they looks kinda busy , talking about businesses". Jimin looks towards me with a gap mouth and said ,"Miieeraa? Its that you? What are you doing here?". I just smiled and said ,"Well we just signed the humans society peace with the werewolves , thats why im here , to celebrate of course... and what are you doing here?", while point him with my finger . He explained everything about tae and y/n are mates and he's here to make sure she is safe . They decided to tell namjoon next morning and settle its as soon as possible . During that night , the girls still on their party and tell each others their secrets . Im actually tell the girls that y/n brother is my mate .. they just let out a sigh and hope thats we gonna found the answered to our confusion . But that morning , Miera and Hobi return home early so Miera never know what happen during their talks with namjoon .

Present~

    "So thats how i met you sister and jimin that day , he also ask me to keep it a secret from you , but i cant help but to tell you about it .. so i decide to tell you today ", i said finishing my small story about the open day . He just sigh and said ,"Well things gonna get messier that i expected .. my brain its gonna explode any minute now", while put his head on my shoulder feeling his eyes getting heavier .

______________________________________________________________

Chapter 11 done!💕

That cafe's photo actually jimin's appa new cafe , Magnate at busan😅

Im sorry about this sudden picture but i really cant help it😂

Read , comments and vote ..
Tqvm💕