CHAPTER 5 | 21ST CENTURY GIRL

Lee Miera pov [H]

Well today daddy said that i have to be at his office at 10am and i don't know why . I'm as the only daughter of the leader of human society have to learn few things about some agreement . My cousin , Jung Hoseok is going to be next heir because he is the only young man in our family and also the only cousin i have . But currently , Hobi its at overseas so he not gonna be there .

That's the minus of being rich , my family are so busy to spend time with me and here i am in an shopping complex buying things that i never know when i gonna use it . All what they care are about their businesses and moneys but no doubt about their loves towards me never ends .

After I've drop my shopping bags in my room , i went straight to my pink Ferrari to go to my dad's office . On my way to my room , my dad ask me to bring 5 cups of coffee to his room and im confused , why me? Ask the workers to do that .. but i let it slide and just follow my dad's words .

Kim Seokjin pov [V]

Today is an important day to us and our people in the future and i hope our plan goes well . After a few minutes , we (me , yg and jm) arrived at Mr Lee Jaein's office , someone knocking the door and then its hits me , my face snaped towards the door as i smell soft and soothing scent . Im not gonna lie , she is so cute and attract me in a second i saw her . Ive already know that this means she is my mate but suddenly , Mr lee talks ,"Gentlemen , this is my only daughter , Lee Miera".

What?! Are you kidding me? She is a human . How is this possible , is this even real ?

I look at my side and see that Yoongi and Jimin tell their name to her and they waiting for me to talk next . I still shocked after what just happen because im the only one knows what happen right now . Jimin shake my shoulder and Yoongi snapped his fingers in front of my face . I immediately tell Mr Lee that I've to talk to them in private for a moments . I just walking out of the office with jimin and yoongi follow after . What just happen just now , make me remember y/n questions during our dinner , two months ago . Its not the same cases but its still quite similar .

Last night during the dinner

After the maids have cooked our dinner , i asked them to call all the family members to dine together . Some of us just talking about their days and randoms things but suddenly i saw y/n playing with her food in her plate . I mentioned her name and caught the others intentions too . "Y/n , why are you not eating? , and did you forget to greet yoongi? ". She just realized that she forgot and said hi to yoongi after that .

"What wrong dear , its something bothering you?" My dad turns to ask her . "Nothing , its just that , is any possible that vampires can be mate with werewolves? , hm.. well im just curious..", her words made all of us shocked . Alpha replied ," Well , i don't know , honey .. but its never happen in our generation except... nevermind.. just forget it alright?". Y/n being curious , she want to ask futher but i stop her by shaking my head as a no . She just nodding her head and promised that she never bring up thats topics again , for now i think , because y/n that i know never give up until she get her answers . And with that all of us being quiet and only the sounds of the spoons and forks clicking to the plates can be heard . Akward...

Present

Lee Miera pov [H]

"Who is that daddy? Why did they are so pale and almost like a dead person" i said with a giggles . Mr Lee just chuckled , "You're not wrong dear , they are the vampires and today they want to make peace agreement with us , humans". Im shocked by daddy's words and said ," You are joking right? Really? Wow , i just blessed by seing the most handsome vampires ever" . My dad laughing this time , "Dear , you score again .. of course they're good looking because they from the royals and the strongest too.. according to my research" , while make a 'maybe' gesture by his face and shoulders after his words just now .

So that's why daddy don't want the others workers to be in here..

I take the chair beside my dad and let out some sigh . I smiled to my dad and said ," Its look like today is my lucky day , huh? I have to remember today's event . I have to put in my phone's memo so that , this day never being forget". My dad let out a small chuckled and continued to look through his pile of worksheets . Little her did know , that today is indeed a memorable day for her and the turning point of her life sooner or later .

__________________________________________________________________

Chapter 5 done!💕

New pov guys! What do you think ? Next gonna be humans family tree .

Support me by reading , comments and recommend to others readers .. hahaha . shameless of me .

Tqvm💕💜