CHAPTER 15 | WAR OF HORMONES

Park Jimin pov [V]

Currently namjoon , yoongi and i gathering in Namjoon's office room . We have to tell the truth to know the answer because its related by both kinds . According to my discussion with y/n earlier , she said that its better if we let them know the situation right now . With heavy breath ,"Alright , im the one that have to talk here . First of all , Namjoon , the future alpha , my name is Jimin and this is my cousin , Yoongi . Yes we both vampires and so does y/n . Y/n and i come here because y/n is Tae's mate and swear to god we want to tell you earlier to solve this matter but you always busy so we didn't get the chance . And more over , im also have werewolve as my mate , its Minjee", i talk nervously while yoongi's eyes become big because of the sudden information . I continued ,"Yoongi right here dont know about this matter yet and our kind assume that we being captured or kidnapped by werewolves in your palace". Namjoon with serious face let out a small sigh and said ,"So that explains why Yoongi attacked Tae earlier?". Yoongi and i both nodding our heads .

"Thank you , Jimin for you explanation . Alright , i think this is a big matter and i want to meet your leader or your future one for this matter . We have to make a discussion and if he agreed we can meet as soon as possible . During that day , i hope your side bought all the books or informations about this and yes im gonna search every inch of this building to search about this issue", namjoon said with determined eyes . "The future leader is y/n's brother , Seokjin . Im gonna informed to him . Im sorry about Taehyung , i didn't mean to hurt your brother", Yoongi said with regret face . "Its okay , he's good . Im sure he will forgive you too . Okay , yoongi make sure you tell seokjin about this and take my number so we can setting the place later ", while give yoongi a piece of business card . "Alright , see you soon . I looking forwards to this matter ", yoongi said while standing from his chair and walks away to the door .

When , yoongi about to twist the door's knob the door being open and hit yoongi until he crashes on his butt . Its reveal a sweet girl and she displayed a shocked face about her action , and seek for his forgiveness . But the only words that come after from their mouths are "Mate?".

Min Yoongi pov [V]

Her coconut and ocean mix scent hits me hardly . She got a cute face but a strong aura around her . With her red eyes and dark brown hair im not gonna surprised because thats what alpha supposed to be . "What?! , now Sungmin is Yoongi's mate", namjoon said with disbelieve face . "Joonie , tae's called for you . And who are them?", her voice itself can make me fall for her . Never i though that ill be this whipped by my mate . Namjoon explain to her and also tell me that she is his cousin . Namjoon ask her and i have a talk before i back to my palace .

Now , we at the palace's garden and its a good place to have a talk in this private place away from others . "Hmm .. hi im Min Yoongi . Just like you being informed im a vampire and a royal actually . How about you?", im said with unsure feeling . She just laughed and slapped my arm ,"Ouh please . Drop the formal things . Im Jeon Sungmin , im a subAlpha . I also have twin , Jeon Jungkook . You know , im really happy to meet you . I like you scent so much , its like a peppermint smell that soothing my feelings . Im really want a mate and im okay with him even his not a good looking one but right here beside me , the most handsome and cute man i ever seen as my mate well except for my cousins so yeah youre the only one . Hm.. wait! I do it again . Im sorry im really talkative , i hope youre not found it weird or annoyed", she said with a sad face and just lowered her head . With shocked face ,"What?! Of course not . I really need a talkative person as my mate . Yeah , because im just the listener to others so i think god really did a good job matching us together , huh? . Beside , its cute though to have a talkative mate . Talks more , your voices like a musics to my ears" , while whispering the last part into her ears . Her eyes become big and her face become red ,"Yoongi , you really know how to flirt huh? . Thats relieve to hear , usually others ask me to talk less", she said while hooking her arm with mine .

After a few minutes talking , i tell her about my task that namjoon ask me to do . So we have a small hug to each others and said our farewell ." I hope we can meet soon . Take care , my girl", i said with a smile . She just giggles and said ,"Me too . Be careful along the way back , my man". With that i started my journey to my palace . Seokjin , i hope you ready for this man .

Kim Taehyung pov [TA]

Due to my wound that not recover completely , i cannot move a lot . Thank god that my girl is always here to help me up with my baths . Im just in my shorts and just sitting on the end of my bed watching y/n preparing my bathtub . She avoid eyes contact with me until now because im literally half naked here . "Baby , you can't avoid me forever . Sooner or later you have to see it too", i said with teasing tone . "Tae , i know but not now . I want to prepare the baths for you here", she said with a nervous voice . "Is the preparation includes you in it? If no , i dont want to have that baths . Up from my bed is already hard then now you ask me to taking my baths by myself . I rather being stink that having that baths ", i said with a pout . She just giggles ,"Tae , are you kidding me? You make me feel that i deal with kids right now . What are you? 5 years old ? Babe , thats why i ask you to have the bathtub than the shower . You just have to move your hands around to clean yourself . And i do believe there nothing wrong with your hands . Now , have your baths or you never even think to kiss or hug me again", she said with a stern voice at the end of her words . I just lowered my head as defeated by her little threaten . My bedroom in one of the biggest room in this palace so the bathroom is a kinda far because its at the corner of my room but as a werewolve i can catches every single movements of her from here .

After a few minutes watching the wonderful view in front of me , she half shout from the bathroom ,"Tae its ready . Can you walk by yourself or do you need me there?". "No baby , its okay . I can manage . Dont worry , just wait there for me", i said with a confident voice . "Okay Tae . But dont push yourself . Sometimes its okay for not being okay . Just ask when you need helps from others , okay?", she said with a concerned tones . I just smiled to her words . Man , she is such a sweet girl and i already can feel her loves overflows towards me . With a wobbly feets , i walks slowly to the bathroom's door . As soon as i reach there , she hook her arm with mine . She help me to get into the bathtub and about to leave me there . I hold her hand and said ,"Baby join me , please?".

____________________________________________________________

Chapter 15 done!💕

Im sorry its been a week since i updated,,🙆

The pic above is the werewolves' palace .
Does the last sweet scenes to much for you guys? Leave comments so i know what you guys want or dont understand .

For the one that reach until this far , thank you very much for your support . I almost crying writing this chapter because i write it twice , wtpd suddenly loss the data of my writing . Sorry about my problematic english grammar❤

Votes and follow me!💜