CHAPTER 10 | PROMISE

Kim Taehyung [TA]

We have talks a lot after that day and she even gave me one of her favourite hairpin . Haeni and Minjee also very happy to meet y/n after years . Right now , i ask them to keep a secret about me and y/n . I don't want to make the royals freak out and make something that be worsen the situation . From a few days for now , the palace will be open to public to show our peace with humans . I ask y/n to come but put the scent concealer on her . She said that she want to think about it but i really hope she can make it so i can tell namjoon about her .

Currently , i just end my exams so right now i have a free time to relaxing my mind . "Tae , the exam sucks! I just hope that im not fail in the last paper", jimin said while his faced buried on the table in front of us . I just chuckled by just looking at him , then he continued ,"The royals ask me to comeback next week , im tired taetae , help me~". I open my bag and take out one of my book to read but suddenly jimin looks towards me with a serious look , "Hey Tae , i want to ask you something? Why do you have a scent of vampire around you? Its like from in your bag.. and the scent its kinda familiar". Wait a minute , jimin from the royals maybe he knows about y/n . Hm.. lets just try asking him .

"Hey jimin , do you perhaps know a girl ...hm ..named y/n", i ask him bluntly . He looks towards me with crunches eyebrows ,"Yeah ..., she is my favourite girl well she's my cousin actually but how do you know her? Did i have mentioned her to you?". "Jimin , the thing is .. actually .. how to say this ,, okey jimin .. sheisthegirlimeetinthewoods!", i said nervously . "What? Tae , i dont understand a thing you are saying .. repeat that for me , please", jimin said with comfort voice . I take a deep breath and said ,"She is the girl i meet in the woods and this is hers", while show him a hairpin from my bag . Jimin blinks a few times and then his jaws open wide and so does his eyes .

Park Jimin [V]

Im just processing what tae have told me and then it hits me . Thats why y/n ask that question during our dinner that day . She meet Tae at the woods that day . Then tae voice stop me from my flashback ,"Jimin , can you do me a favour? Can you come to my palace with her on the open day , two days from now?". "Tae , you do know that's really dangerous for her.. but can i know why? , i said with concerned . " I want to tell Joonie about her and i want to know the answered about her being my mate" , tae said with shining eyes that i believe he is telling me the truth . Im just let out a sigh and said ,"I'll think about it.. and its not a promise". Tae smiled brightly and said ,"Thank you Jimin . Thank you very much . I know i can count on you" , while hugging my side . I have a big task to deal with right now . Haish... lucky me .

Kim Namjoon pov [TA]

Today , the palace is make an open day to celebrate our friendship with the human society . The humans are also being invited to the palace to show our commitment to the peace agreement . I hope everything will be fine . Currently I've been waiting for hoseok and his family to come .

Then a car park in front of me . "Hey joonie , long time no see", hobi said with cheerful voice . "Hey hobi , welcome , please come in", i said while gesturing them with my hands . "Joonie , this is my cousin , Miera she like a little sister to me", while show me a young girl beside him . "Hello joonie , im Miera", she said with a little bow . I greet her back and ask them to enter the palace to have a lunch with us .

On my way to enter the palace , i saw Tae , he look so sad and dull . I go towards him and said ,"Tae , what are you doing here? Are you expecting someone?". He hold his phone tightly in his left hand , let out a small sigh and said ,"No , im not . Im just a little bit tired and need some fresh air", with that he walks away .

Park Jimin [V]

Today is the open day but i still didn't talks to y/n about tae . He really want y/n to be there . Currently , im at y/n door's room being nervous . "Y/n , are you in there? Its jimin . Can i come in?". "Ouh jimin , wait a seconds , i open the door for you", then she open her door . "Jiminie , why are you here? What can i do for you?", she said with a smile . "Can i have a talk with you , its kinda important", while biting my lower lips . "Well , its sound serious , come in then", while she walking towards her bedroom and sit on it . Then , she patting the space beside her , gesture me to sit down with her .

"Dear , i want you to be honest with me right now .. do you have meet you mate?", while looks straight into her eyes . She just looks anywhere beside me and said ,"Well,, yes ... i meet him in the woods a few months ago , the day you and yoongi comeback after a while leaving the palace". "Is that why you ask such a question during our dinner that night?", i continued to ask . She just nodded her head as a yes then she talks ,"He is a werewolve , jiminie .. what im gonna do if my father know about him", she said with a glassy eyes . She continued ," I want to be with him.. but is that possible?".

"Hey hey , im here okay , its gonna be alright . But right now i want to ask you an important question , do you want to go to the open day? I can help and accompany you there". "How do you know i want to go there? How about the others they gonna find us?", she said with a hope in her eyes . Im chuckled and said ,"Tae is my bestbuddy and dont worry about them , i handle them .. so yes or no? Hurry up the time is running.. ". She smiled and suddenly she jump on me , giving me a hug while chanting 'yes' a lot of time . What with this couple that love to hug me so bad... haish ... lucky them i love them both .

Jeon Sungmin [A]

Tonight on the open day , we gonna held a pyjamas party with the girls . Joonie said it was a good idea so we can be closer to each other . He also said that we can invited humans to our party so we ask Miera to join us and she really want to come . Minjee and Haeni said that they want to invite one of their friends during highschools . Its gonna be a interesting girls night tonight!

_________________________________________________________________

Chapter 10 done💕

My kittens die recently so im kinda sad so i don't have the mood to write any lately 😢. Im sorry for the late update..❤
1200+ words

Read , comments and vote , please ...
Tqvm💜