CHAPTER 6 | TRUTH UNTOLD

Jeon Jungkook pov [TA]

Its been two months since that night , the night i met my mate . We being in touch with each others through Whazsapp . The Alpha said that i have to wait for her mature age to comfirm that she is really my mate . I have to wait just for a few days to know my answer .

Two months ago, during that night~

Jeon Seojun @ Jk's dad pov [A]

After my son looks towards me , i ask the guards to tell the Alpha to end the party . I look towards the group in front of me and said ,"I think we have to sit and talk about it". I asked them to wait in a room . I went to Alpha's room to talk about it . I told the Alpha about the whole things that happen to my son . The Alpha is surprised by the story and immediately went to his library room . He ask me to called some guards to help him . He want to search for a book that can answer our questions .

Kim Jaedwi @ The Alpha pov [TA]

My daughter and my nephew is a mate . I heard this things is not impossible but i really want to know the truth . After some times flies , i found the book . This is the one i need .

I went to the waiting room with my brother-in-law and all of the royals is in it , except the elders because they not in the palace right now .

Kim Haeni [TA]

My dad came into the room with a thick book with my uncle behind him . The book's title is "MATE AND BOND SPECIAL EDITION" , I asked my dad ,"Alpha , why is special edition being written here?". My dad looks towards me and said ,"Its a special edition because its just for the royal and special cases , like you two here", while eyeing me and jungkook . Well... short long story , during my dad search for the book , me and jungkook have some talks about ourselves and thats when i learn his name .

My dad open the book and search for the Alphas topics . Then , he stop flipping the pages and start to read it ,"True Alpha can be bond or mate by another True Alpha once in a century and the last one was in 1870 ", he stop and looks towards my uncle then continued ,"...and now its already 2020 , thats mean its been 150 years since the last True Alpha bond happen" .

Present

Min Yoongi [V]

Jin acting weird but i smell something fishy about it , he suddenly asked me and jimin to follow him . We gonna know sooner or later .

We are in front of Mr Lee's door office . Jin looks so tense and its kinda freak me out so i asked ,"What happen jin? , what do you want to talk about?". Jimin also said ,"Yeah hyung , why do you want to talk in private? Do you change your mind about our plans?". Jin answered ,"What? No! Thats not it , its just... , how do i say this? .. Okay , here's go nothing.. ", he take a deep breath and continued ,"Hm.. She's my mate", while showing his 'dont ask me why' face . My mouth become 'O' shaped and same goes to jimin , then i said ,"Are you sure jin? , she's obviously a f*cking human". Jin said with a worried face ,"I know but i really sure about it , her scent really tells me , she is my mate".

Oh well , i didn't expect this but today is indeed an important day for us ...

_________________________________________________________________

Chapter 6 done!

Do my readers confused in this chapter?
Dont worry i will explain more in the future..
Updated daily💜

Read , vote and share . Tqvm💕