CHAPTER 13 | BEST OF ME

Kim y/n pov [V]

"Tae , thank you for the treat , i really enjoy our lovely date tonight", i said with a smile . Tae walks me until we reach my guest room's door . He want to make sure i safe under his care . "Its me should say the thanks because you except my date for this wonderful dinner", tae said while giving my hand a peck . Im smiled shyly while move forward to give him a peck on his cheek instead and say my goodnight ,"Nite , tae . Hope you get sweet dreams ".

Tae faced become shocked and red but suddenly i feel he leaning his body towards me . I just closed my eyes and lean back , i can feel his small minty breath blowing my face . Then , his hand hold my face to make my face become directly towards his , after that i feel his plump lips on mine . I cant believe it , this is our first kiss , well my first kiss and the man i kissing right now its my f'king mate!! Its really my first kiss so i didn't know well but i do know one thing the kiss that we share its really sweet and full of loves . After a few seconds , Tae back away . Our breath become abnormal because short of breathes and the nervousness that flow through our veins . I really shy to open my eyes but i can tell that Tae is staring at me .

He just chuckled then he whisper to my ear with a sexy voices that can make me weak in the knees ,"Gudnite baby . Hope you dream of us being together forever ", and almost immediately i get into the room to hide my shy face .

I jump on the bed and snatch my phone from my bag to call the girls . I open the whazzapps to make video calls with the girls . I invited Minjee , Haeni and Miera to the video calls .

Hey girls , im so happy and shy right now!

What happen y/n? Its about Tae right?

Yeah ,, who else? I had dinner with him just now..

Wah!! You kidding us right?
You just tell us after u had that dinner?

Hmm.. haha sorry girls im just .. i dont know , i feel shy about it..

Its okay .. its your right for not telling us ..
But right now , spill the tea . Tell us what happen .

But .. its almost midnight ..
I dont think its the perfect time for the whole story
You guys need slee---

Cut it out , girl . You know that b*llshit .
We can stay for the whole night to know the hella story .

Hahahaha , i know you guys gonna say that . You guys really suckers for romantic thingy hah?

Hahahahah ,, well not gonna denied but let it be ..
Hurry up , we want to know what happen .

Y/n tell them the whole story from A to Z but left the last kiss out so its can remain secret between Tae and her for now . They talking the whole night with a lot of laughing and goofing around .

Kim Namjoon pov [TA]

Its 3am right now , i just done with some of the paperworks . I about to head to my bed but suddenly i sense some shuffling sound from the outside of the palace . I change my form to my wolf so i can hear and see it better . I see some unfamiliar face behind the bushes near our entrance palace . Almost immediately as the future Alpha , i called the Warriors with mind links . Don't get me wrong , all the werewolves can make the mind links but its use a lot of strength and focus to do it . So , not all the werewolves manage to link their minds with others . For us , we gonna just use it if its really important or desperate times . But mates can make the link too if they complete the mate bond .

Warriors , do you hear me? I think some unknown vampires wander around our palace right now! I want you guys to be ready , go to your place that be arrange for you to protect! Remember you life is important dont do some foolish decision without me knowing . Understood?

YES ALPHA!!!

I cut out the mind links but still manage to catch some dizziness because of the side effects . If its just one to one links , its not gonna effect me but i links like the whole palace to tell them about it so im not surprised by my sudden headache .

Kim Taehyung pov [TA]

Currently right now , im in my room staring at the moon by my window . How can i even sleep after what happen just now?? . She is so cute . She can really make me gone crazy without even trying . I really want to make more than that to her but i willing to go slow if that what she wants . What with the rush right? We have the whole life to spend together .

The moment my eyes become heavy , suddenly i feel some strange smell that come from the outside of our palace . And more over my window its open wide so the smell really strong that make me recognized it almost immediately . Its the smell of group of the blood sucker . Its look like the want to make something to us . Suddenly , i feel Joonie make the mind links towards us . He tell us to get ready then i suddenly become panicked and run as fast as i can towards the guest rooms area . And lucky me , jimin just in the guest room that across her .

I knocked y/n door and she open it with a shocked face . She said ,"Oh Tae! Why are you here at this hour?". "Hurry babe , we have to go now . Im gonna get jimin , you get ready to carry your important things , i want you two to be near me right now . I think something bad gonna happen later ". Her eyes become big and she went inside her room to take her phone and bag . I call jimin and he open the door's room while rubbing his eye . I can tell he just woke up by me from his sleep . I tell him the same as i tell y/n and he just nodded his head and get ready .

I take them into my room because my room have special protection than others place . Its originally designed by myself and i just using my room to do the experimental . Its not completely done yet but this will do . Joonie really hope that my system completed and he want to use it for the palace . Looks like we gonna get some results of my project tonight .

I explain everything to them after we reach my secret room in my bedroom . They really not expect about the vampires that come because even they cannot detect the smells earlier . Technically werewolves have more sensitive sense then vampires so its not their faults . The palace is hella big and our room its who knows how many meters from the land .

I give them some weapons to protect themselves if something happen , i tell them i have to go the palace's door because as an Alpha i have to make sure they not surpass the first line defense . I kiss y/n forehead and whisper ,"Stay safe , i promise its gonna be alright . I promise im gonna back soon . Stay with jimin , okay?" . She just nodded her head and i looks towards jimin then he said ,"Dont worry tae , im gonna make sure she safe . Now go , come back to us in one piece". Im just smirked and said ,"Of course its Kim Taehyung you talking about".

_____________________________________________________________

Chapter 13 done 💕

Their first kiss . I hope you guys understand my story until now😂
The picture above is tae's bedroom

Im sorry about rarely updates these days , im busy playing sbts because its gonna end soon . I gonna miss that game😢

Check out txt new comeback songs!
Dont forget to stream on and black swan!

Vote , comments and share (and follow😆)

Tqvm lovelies💜