CHAPTER 3 | HOME

So to make you guys understand the character , i will put the rank or kind of the pov , i hope you guys not confused ..
TA - True alpha , A - subalpha , B - beta , O - omega ,
V -vampire , H - human

Chapter 3 👇
_________________________________________________________________

Kim Hanie pov [TA]

I'm in a big hall of the hug ass palace right now .

Last night , after our dinner , we have some talks and my family tell things that i should know since im a foetus . Well , actually im in the royal family but my family never told me until today . My dad is the f*cking Alpha and Minjee actually my cousin . My family really want me die because of the sudden important information , shit my head will explode any second now . I have to say this , my family really made a good job hide it from me for almost 18 years old now .

Minjee acted like she did not know a thing but she is the royal itself and now i know that we do keep secrets in our friendship ,, huh? Well I'm not blaming her because the secrets will make the royals safe but i really want to beat the shit out of her tomorrow .

My parent want me to have a normal life like any others teenagers in this world and to keep me safe since im the Alpha's daughter and True Alpha myself . So , it's my first time meeting the big family , my big family . And also the birthday twins actually my cousins . Then , its hit me , why my dad always busy and rarely at our home and i have two older brothers which is a True Alpha , maybe one of them will be the next heir .

As soon as i arrived , a lady around my mom's age hugging me excitedly . I just hugging her and catch her scent that similar to my dad . My mom told me she is my dad's sister and the twins' mom . My mom said that she felt good to be back and our family will move from the city to the palace for a few weeks from now .

My family which is my parents and the twins' parents just having some talk just around the corner . I have a talk with Minjee , she told me about the family's behavior , and i'm laughing about it until.. a young man and my second brother , Kim Taehyung out of knowhere being here instead of his college , approach us . The elders beside us suddenly stop talking and look towards us . Same goes to the hall , the silence follow after like they just watching a horror movie .

The boy approach me and said ,"Hey , are you my mate?" . I'm just shocked by his bluntly statement and looks towards my parent but of course they show the same expression . I'm trying to make my words with him with my still after shocked face ,"What?! , from your scent , you're a True Alpha , that's not gonna make any sense?" The boy show a confuse look ,"But , why did you said that? And why you're not sensing me as your mate?"
I'm answered ," For you 1st question , I'm an True Alpha too and that's impossible that two True Alpha to be mate . The 2nd one , because I'm not reach my mature age yet , my birthday is another 2 months ahead ."

He's trying to process all the information that i had told him and suddenly he looks towards one of the elders that near us . His face like he own an explanation by that man and that man is my dad aka the Alpha .

____________________________________________________________________

Chapter 3 done!
What do you think of this chapter?
Please vote and comments ! I think i will update almost everyday😂