CHAPTER 12 | FIRST LOVE

Kim Taehyung pov [TA]

I didn't have a wink of sleep for the whole week . Im scare that something happen to jimin and y/n . Namjoon really busy so we didn't have a change to talk to him . The elders also having their vacations and who know how long . The college also closed due to holidays . Jimin and y/n still here and not a single soul suspect them from the vampires , well of course because their mates are werewolves ..and that what they think .

This night i ask y/n to a dinner together . As a fighter im the bravest , as a wolf im not scared of death but as y/n's mate i think im gonna pee in my pants any second now . I think most of the man like that when they having dinner with the people they cherish or love . Currently , im at the living room waiting for her but actually im 2 hours early than the time we supposed to meet .

His hair

His hair

His clothes (ignore the mic)

"Hey tae , where you going? Wearing so formal.. ouh i get it you want to have dinner with y/n but chickened out and end up being here early than you suppose to...hahahaha", jimin said and laughing loudly . "Shhh... jimin shut up , you make the others know too , stop embarrassing me",while put my hand on his mouth . "Relax bro , she gonna like you no matter how ugly you are", jimin said with a giggles . I displayed a 'shut up you b*tch' face to him and he laughing again . "Well , jimin i hope you will more f*ck up during you first dinner with Minjee", i said with a smirk . Jimin said "What?! No , don't you dare wish like that", with a panicked face . "Im sorry , i already had", i said with chuckled . He said ," I hate you , tae", with a defeated face . "I love you too , chim", end it with a laugh .