New Students part 2

Start writing your story

No one's pov The Weather seemed pretty and strong... Trickstar looked very powerful... She will be good in duels... Number 76 Harmonizer Gradielle... She seems very powerful... Apollousa bow of the goddess... Y/n looks through all of the fairy monsters that were in her deck and Spell and trap cards... I think I got a hang of it now... Atem looked over her deck and was impressed... I am very impressed my queen... Atem said... What can I say? I have a very conceiving husband... She said with a teasingly smile making him chuckle... I don't want to be apart again Atem... Y/n said frowning... And we won't... Atem said... If I may ask... How did you get your own body... I thought you were sharing a body with Yugi? Y/n asked... I don't know... One day we woke up and I was like this... Atem said... Well... I won't have to feel bad than... Even if you were in Yugi's body... I would not kiss you... Since Yugi likes my sister... Y/n nuzzles his cheek... Since you told me about our past... I might as well tell you about mine... 

Y/n's pov It took me about three hours to tell my story as a DigiDestined... That is still horrible... I look at the time and saw it was 9... I have to go Atem... I said... No... Stay... Atem's arms wrapped around my waist... I felt him kiss down my neck... Atem... Getting me pregnant in the ancient Egypt was okay but not here... Not in this timeline... I'll take what I can get... Atem sighs... I'll see you tomorrow... I promised... Kari! It's time to go! I yelled... She and Yugi came downstairs... I have my deck and Tai's... Kari has hers... I will see you tomorrow at school my Pharaoh... I pecked him on the lips... I'll see you at school my Ebony... Atem kissed me quickly... Kari and I walked away... Are you okay? My twin asks... It just blows my mind that I was bored in Ancient Egypt 5,0000 years ago... I'm still shocked... I said... Yeah me too... Kari agreed... What are we gonna tell Tai? I asked afraid... I mean... My husband maybe 5,0000 years old... But what Tai will do when he finds out... I trail off... Scary! Kari and I yelped... Tai, we're home! And we got some cards for you! I called as Kari opens the door... What took you so long? Tai asked... We actually had dinner over at the Muto's... Solomon Muto gave us this for you... We helped him... These cards are called Duel monsters... Kari and I have our deck... Mine is made up as a Fairy deck... Kari is a light deck... And yours is random...Sorry... I handed him his deck... Sweet... I like this... Tai said... Tai sit down... There is something I have to tell you... I sighed... He sat down... 

A while later... YOUR WHAT!? Tai's jaw drops... You and this Atem are married? Tai stammered... Yes... I said... Tai faints... I told you he take it well... Kari sighs... Well... He gets the couch then... Let's head to bed... I said... Yeah... Tomorrow school... Kari said and we headed upstairs...

~Dream~ Younger Y/n... Me... Well, Younger Ebony was sitting in a field of flowers sobbing... At least I have a better life now than in my past... Why are you crying? A voice asked... Younger Ebony turns around... Hi! My name is Mana! Younger Mana said... h-Hello Younger Ebony me said sniffing... Why are you crying? She asks again... My parents kicked me out of my home because I am useless... A useless little bitch... Younger me Akk Ebony sobs... I have an idea... Come with me! Mana said... Younger Me/Ebony takes her hand and they run off... They arrive at a palace... Mana saw a boy three years older... Atem! Mana yelled... The boy Atem looks up... Mana who is this? Atem asked... Younger me/Ebony hide behind Mana... I am no one... I will leave... Younger me/Ebony said... Atem please let her stay! I will take care of her! Her parents were horrible to her! They abused her! They called her a weak little bitch! Please let her stay! Mana pleads... Atem's dad was walking by... Who is this? He asks... Mr. Yama... This is Ebony... Her parents were horrible to her! I will take full responsibility for her! Just let her stay! Mana pleads... Okay... She can stay... But young one... Can you tell me at least some of the things your parents have done? Yama asked... Younger me/Ebony shakes... They would beat me if I didn't clear then house to perfect... And if I burned the food... I would go without eating for months... a-And... They would lock me in my room... Younger me/Ebony shakes... You do know young one your parents will be put away for a long time... Death sentence even if you would like... Yama said... You mean... I won't be alone anymore? I won't suffer from the hands of my parents? Younger me/Ebony asks. That is right young one... Yama said... Then, please... I have been suffering for as long as I can remember... Younger me/Ebony says... Welcome to our home... Does that make us sisters? Younger me/Ebony looks at Mana... Yes! I always wanted a sister! Mana hugs younger me/ Ebony...