Yugi vs Atem

Start writing your story

Y/n's pov After we arrived in Egypt we were looking for the ruins that will take Atem and I home... This is it... I looked at Atem... Yes... Put all of the items in the tombstone... Pharaoh if you win this duel... You and Y/n won't be able to go to the afterlife for another 5,0000 years... Ishizu said... Atem... You better lose! I growled... Both Yugi and Atem stood on the opposite side of the fields... It's time to duel! Atem and Yugi said... You have the first move Yugi... Atem offers... Thank you, Pharaoh! First I summon  Celtic Guardian in attack mode! I place one face down and end my turn... Yugi said... This is the final battle... Tea said biting her lip... We have to cheer for Yugi, you guys... I said... That's the only way Me and Atem can go to the spirit world in peace... I said... She's right... So we all cheer for Yugi... Kari said... Please Yugi... Please defeat Atem so... Atem and I can go to the spirit world... I though to him... I will do my best... Yugi vows in my mind... Thank you, Yugi... I may have known you for only 9 months... But your like my brother... Please take care of Kari for me... I though... You don't have to ask me... I will... Yugi though... I was trying not to cry... Please don't cry Y/n... Yugi though... It's my move Yugi! And I summon Alpha The Magnet Warrior in attack mode! I place one face down and end my turn... Atem said... I clapped my hands together in a pray... I felt someone put their hand on my shoulder and I looked up seeing Ishizu... I know this is nerve-wracking my Queen... But have faith in Yugi... She said... 

No one's pov They were down to the very last one... But Yugi, in the end, pulled it off... He beat Atem... Hold on a minute... Since Yugi won... Wasn't the Pharaoh and Y/n supposed to leave? Tai asked... Y/n's head snapped up... Yes... But something is wrong! The door isn't opening! Ishizu said in fear... Wait! Sister, it wasn't Yugi and the Pharaoh that wasn't supposed to fight! Marik said... Who? Who is it? Tea asks biting her lips... Y/n turned looking at Kari... It's me and Kari... Y/n announced making everyone but Marik, Ishizu, and Atem gasp in shock... Kari looked shocked... Let's do this Kari... Y/n said... Right... Kari said...