Our friends needs us

Start writing your story

Y/n's pov Y/N HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kari cried... I gasped shooting up from Atem's arms... I looked around and placed a hand on my heart in relief... But I narrowed my eyes in confusion... Why would Kari be calling out for me to help her? I though... My love? Atem sits up... Atem I had a weird dream... I turn to him... What was it about? He pulled me into his chest... Kari... She was calling out to me... To help her... Atem... Do you think she and Yugi are in danger? I asked... It's been 9 moons... Atem thinks... And evil never stays down... They are in danger! Atem exclaimed... They need our help! I said... We have to go... Atem said... I was going to go even if you didn't come with me... I stood up smirking... 

( This one is taken after Y/n and Atem go back to the afterlife... So not baby Yugi yet) Kari's pov This is bad... This is really bad... Joey said... What are we supposed to do? Tea asked looking for answers... We need to figure out how to stop this from happening... Yugi said... But the question is... How? I said... From the help with us of course! A voice said I missed so much... I turned around... Hi guys... It's been a while... Y/n says... Y/n! I yelled... Atem! Yugi gasped... I ran hugging her... What is that on your finger?! I looked at the ring... Oh, that... Me and Atem got married a week after we got back to the afterlife... It was so beautiful... You should have been there Kari! Y/n said smiling... Now... Tell us what is happening... I heard you call out to me Kari... Y/n said and I looked at her in shock... Just then the door opens... Hey, sorry I... Tai trails off staring at Y/n... Hi big brother! What's the look for huh? Y/n said cheekily... You brat! Tai laughed holding her in a headlock... That's Queen to you! She said jokingly... Is that a baby bump I see? I smirked... Yup! I'm pregnant! Y/n chirped before going over to Atem... So... What's this evil? Atem asked wrapping his arms around Y/n... It happened a week after you two walked through those doors... I said... 

Y/n's pov Atem and I arrived in Domino City... I smiled... I looked at Atem and smiled... It's nice... But We are here to find out what's going on... Atem reminds me... Yes, dear... I giggled... This is bad... This is really bad... I heard Joey say... What are we supposed to do? Tea asks... We need to figure out how to stop this from happening... Yugi said... But the question is... How? Kari asked... That's our grand entrance my Pharaoh... I said... Let's go then love... Atem said with a smirk... We walked inside...  From the help with us of course! I said... Kari turns around... Tears welling in her eyes... Hi guys... It's been a while... I said... Y/n! Kari yelled... Atem! Yugi gasps... Kari runs hugging me... What is that on your finger? Kari asked looking at the ring... Oh, that... Me and Atem got married a week after we got back from the afterlife... It was so beautiful... You should have been there Kari! I said smiling... Now... Tell us what is happening... I heard you call out to me Kari... I said and she looks at me in shock... Just then the door opens... Hey, sorry I... Tai trails off starting at me in shock... Hi big brother! What's that look for huh? I said cheekily... You brat! Tai laughed holding me in a headlock... That's Queen to you! I said jokingly... Atem groans at my horrible joke... Is that a baby bump I see? Kari smirks... Yup! I'm pregnant! I chirped before going over to Atem... So... What's this evil? Atem asked wrapping his arms around me... It happened a week after you two walked through those doors... Kari said... 

I shared a look with my husband... We will do everything we can to help... But we are short on time... We only have 90 hours to end this evil... I warned... We'll take all the time we can get... Tea said excitedly hugging me... I laughed and hugged her back... I really missed her... After they explained everything to us... So what... Money rich dirtbag was pissed off that we left so he couldn't have anyone to duel? And he wanted to prove he was better than my husband? I asked feeling a headache coming on... Are you okay my Queen? Atem asked... No... Money rich dirtbag gave me a mother fucker headache... I muttered rubbing my forehead in hopes it will stop... Money rich dirtbag? Man, I wish I came up with that! Joey whines... I lean on Atem... Any ideas? I asked... Hmm... Kari whispers something in my ear... I smirked evilly... Oh god no! She had that evil smirk! Ra! Atem yelled in fear... She's your wife... Tai said... You have not lived with her for 5,0000 years buddy! She can be... ATEM! DO YOU WANT TO BE IN THE SPARE BEDROOM AGAIN FOR THE NEXT 9 MOONS!?!?!?! I shrieked glaring at him... NO THANKS! He yelped... He hates the spare bedroom... That is always his punishment... He is never allowed to touch me until his moon years are over... And he hates it when he can't touch me... Spare bedroom? Tai asks... Well... That is always his punishment... He isn't allowed to touch me for 9 moons... I smirked... Tai had a disgusted look on his face... I do not need to know about your sex life... Tai scowls... Shut up... I rolled my eyes... What's the plan? Yugi asked... We lure him in of course... Kari said with a smirk... Lure in you mean... NO! Out of the question! Yugi glared... What Yugi? Atem asked... Kari and Y/n were suggesting they would be bait! Yugi glared... NO! You are not using yourself as bait Y/N! I will not allow it... As your... As my husband, you will support my idea even though you don't like it! Becasue... You didn't let us finish! I glared back... Now... Sit down like a good little Pharaoh and listen! I said...