Egypt

Start writing your story

Y/n's pov We were waiting for the airplane So we could go to Egypt... I was sitting in Atem's lap as he plays with my hair... We are excited to head back home... But we will miss our friends dearly... But Atem and I don't belong in this timeline... We belong in ancient Egypt with our friends and family... Atem... Do you think they will be upset with us for taking so long? I asked... I don't think so... They may tease us... But I don't think they could be mad at us... Mana could never be mad at you...The plane arrives and we got on... We were sitting in first-class... I... Hate... Air... Planes... I deadpan... It's not like it's gonna kill you... Joey chuckles... No... But my fist will... I muttered... This will take 19 hours to get to Egypt... I unbuckled my buckle and sat in Atem's lap bored out of my mind... This is fucking boring... I groaned... Be grateful we aren't fighting Bakura... Atem strokes my hair... Oh, I am happy about that... I'm just tried Atem... Besides... You look pretty hot with sun-kissed skin... I smirked... Ohh... He growls... I giggled... Atem... I have been thinking about it for a while now... I trail off... About what? He asked... I want to have another child again... I whispered... His eyes widened... Are you sure? He asked... I glared at him... Are you saying you don't want to have anymore kids with me?!?! I shrieked... n-No! That's not what I meant! He said quickly... It sure sounds like it Atem! I glared... I'm sorry if it came out like it... I was just shocked! He said... Atem... We have done more shocking things... Me asking you wanting to have another child should not be that shocking love... I said... Okay yes... I do want another child... He admits... Thank you... That's all I needed to know! I hugged him... I fell asleep in his lap...

Atem's pov Another child? Well... I do want another one... Y/n was sound asleep in my lap... This is going to be a long 19 hours plane ride... Kari and Yugi were sitting together and talking... They will have each other once me and Y/n leave... Atem... Atem... Y/n mutters in her sleep... I smiled brushing some of her hair out of her face... My wonderful and beautiful wife... I remember the day Ishizu told me my wife was reborn... It was the happiest moment of my life...

~Memory~ Yugi I would like to talk with the Pharaoh... Ishizu told him... Okay... Pharaoh Ishizu wants to talk with you about something... Yugi told me... Alright... I switched places with Yugi... Hello, My Pharaoh... Pharaoh your Ebony has been reborn... Ishizu said... In ghost form, Yugi appears... m-My Wife was reborn? I asked feeling tears welling in my eyes out of happiness... Yes... She is a beautiful young girl named Y/n Kamiya... She is 15 right now... Hey! That's my age! Yugi said... Yes... She has a twin sister named Kari Kamiya... And an older brother named Taichi Kamiya... He likes Tai though... Ishizu said... My wife was reborn... My beautiful and caring wife was reborn! I can hold her again... I can touch her again... I can kiss her again after, 5,0000 years! When is she coming?! I demanded... Not for a year my Pharaoh... Ishizu said... I waited for 5,0000 years! I pouted... You only have one more year then she and her siblings will be here... But you will have to tell her everything Atem... Once you too... She will figure it out... That you two were married... Ishizu said... Goodbye for now... Ishizu said... Are you okay Pharaoh? Yugi asked... I'm more than okay... I'm over the moon! My wife was reborn! I smiled widely... 

~End of memory~ Y/n started yawning and she opened her eyes... Why do you look like that? She asked... I was just remembering when Ishizu told me you were reborn... I kissed her head... You know... I'm thankful that she did... If she didn't... I would have though you would be crazy! My wife snickers... You would have found out someday! I pouted... Whatever my love... Y/n giggles... Will everyone call me Ebony in our time or can I tell them to call me Y/n? Don't get me wrong... I love the name Ebony... But now I'm Y/n... Y/n said... They will get used to it... I said... Atem... I have a feeling you will duel Yugi and I will duel Kari... She confesses... I think that is our key to the afterlife... She confesses again... If your right then we have no choice... I said... It's just... I've known Kari since we were kids... It is killing me to leave her... But... I know we're not meant to be in this world... Y/n said sadly... If I could try to stop time I would... I may be the  Pharaoh... But I'm not a god... I sighed... I know... Once we get to the spirit world... I think I'm not gonna be able to leave your side... She admits... I'm fine with that... I smiled... Can we have another wedding Atem? She asks pouting... I groaned at her cute pout... If that is what you want my Queen... Then yes... I smiled... Good! How much longer?! She groans... Only 18 hours left... Joey called from somewhere... 18 hours?! Atem! She whines... Let's go to one of the bedrooms I saw... She whispered seductively... I growled throwing her over my shoulder and walking to one of the bedrooms... 

No one's pov Atem opened one of the bedroom doors and slammed it... He threw Y/n to the bed and stalking towards her... As if she was his prey... She let out a whimper already wet for her Pharoah... 

~Lemon~ Pharaoh... Pharaoh, please!  She moans... Nasty girl... I haven't even done anything yet... He smirks... Please! She moans... Without warning, he thrusts inside of her making her squeal... Oooh, Atem! She moans... Faster! She cries... Atem picks up his pace... Y/n let out a cry in pleasure... Harder! She cries... His thrusts got harder and faster... She let out a shriek... a-Atem, please! She moans... What's my name? Atem asked... Pharaoh! She moans... Louder! He growls... Pharaoh! She moans... LOUDER!!!! He growls... PHARAOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She screams... I SAID LOUDER! He growls smacking her ass... Ouchy Atem! She yelped... PHARAOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She screams releasing... EBONY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He growls before releasing inside of her... On your knees now... He orders... She leans on her knees... He slides inside her ass... OUCHY ATEM! She cried in pain... He ignored her and continued thrusting inside of her ass making her shriek in pain... Atem!!!!!!! She cries... He released inside of her... Please...

~End of lemon... 

Y/n's pov I was curled in Atem's arms... Wow... You never have done that before... Not even in Ancient Egypt... I said... He chuckles... We still have about 16 hours... You wanna go again? He smirks... My Pharaoh... You should know me better than that... I purred batting my eyelashes at him...