The break

Start writing your story

Y/n's pov It's been a month since Battle City... We saved Marik... I became the Queen of Games by beating Marik... And I beat Seto... I had to battle my Pharaoh... It was not an easy duel... Right now we were all hanging out at the Game shop... I was sitting on my Pharaoh's lap as he played with my hair... We only have 6 months now... The time is really pushing it... My love why are you thinking so hard? Atem asked... I sighed into his embrace... The time Atem... We don't have much longer... I frowned looking up at him... He sighs knowing that is true... I know... I feel so guilty for leaving Yugi... He's like my little brother... Atem sighs... I wish the gods would give us more time... I sighed... We can't always get what we want my love... Atem said... Says the guy who tried to seduce me before the night of our wedding! I said making him blush... If I recall you were trying to seduce me! Atem remarked back making me blush... Screw the rules... I'm a woman! I said... Your jokes still suck... Atem deadpans... Your dick sucks... I smirked making him growl... Do you want another punishment? He growls... I giggled pecking his lips... No... I don't want another punishment... I could barely walk the past week without you carrying me! I groaned... Just then Ishizu appeared with Marik... My Queen... My Pharaoh... Ishizu and Marik greeted... Marik, how are you feeling? I asked... Much better... Thank you so much for saving me my, Queen... Marik said gratefully... Of course... It was no trouble at all... We found a breakthrough, my Queen... Ishizu said... I glanced up at Atem... Tell us what you found out Ishizu... Atem said... Okay... You see these pictures? Ishizu points... I look at them and gasped... Atem! That was the night you asked me to be your Queen! I said looking at it...

~Memory~ I was talking with Mana... So Ebony how it is with Pharaoh? Mana asks... I smiled... It is well sister... We have talked about getting engaged... He acts happier about it than me... But I would love it if he popped the question... You know... We're happily in love... I smiled... That's great Ebony... You and Atem are perfect together... Mana smiles... I felt arms wrap around me... Atem... I giggled at the sun-kissed Pharaoh... Hello, my love... Atem kisses my shoulder... Atem... I moaned... Come with me... I need to ask you something... Atem said... I nodded giggling following the sun-kissed Pharaoh... We were in the flower garden... My love, we have been together for three moons... You make me so happy... We have been talking about getting engaged... I want you to be my Queen... Will you marry me, Ebony? Atem knees on one knee... My hands flew to my mouth... Tears were welling in my eyes... Of course, I'll be your Queen Atem! I cried... He stands up smiling widely sliding the ring on my ring finger... I wrapped my arms around his neck kissing him passionately... We pull away for air... I'm so happy Atem! I sobbed... 

~End of memory~ Oooh Atem! That was so romantic! I cried hugging his arm since I was still on his lap... Here's the picture of the ring... Ishizu said...

You have amazing taste my dear

You have amazing taste my dear... I kissed his cheek... Yes... I did... Atem agreed... Oh, Ra... Is this... Yes... This is your wedding night... Ishizu said... I blushed and looked down smiling... 

~Memory~ You look beautiful Ebony... Mana said... Thank you, sister... I'm just so happy I'm finally marrying Atem... I smiled... I'm happy for you too... You two deserve it... Mahad said... Thank you, big brother... I smiled... I was wearing a long beautiful dress...  It fit my body well... It's time... Mana said... 

Atem was waiting patiently for his soon to be Queen... The doors to the thorn opened... Atem's jaw drops once he saw me...  I stood in front of him... Atem... I whispered with a giggle... He blushes... 

Atem and I sneaked away after the wedding just to have time to ourselves... Thank you for marrying me, Ebony... Atem said smiling... Silly Atem... I love you... I giggled... I love you too... Atem smiles... Oh yeah? Show me how much you love me... I purred seductively... Gladly... He growls carrying me to our chambers to make passion love...

~End of memory~ Oh my god! You were an animal even in Ancient Egypt! I said blushing... Hey! I was never an animal!  Atem huffed... My love... You were an animal! I said making him growl... I stopped at the last picture... i-Is that... That is your death... And you were still pregnant... Ishizu said... m-My death? I squealed... 

~Memory~ Why are you doing this Bakura!? This is a sin to the Queen and Pharaoh! Priest Seto yelled... I looked in horror at Bakura when in Atem's arms shaking in fear... Why? What do you want with me? I asked hugging my stomach... Atem pulled me behind him and I clung to his cap... Becasue! I loved her! But she picked the Pharaoh over me! If I can't have her no one can! Not even the Pharaoh! Bakura said smirking evilly... Bakura threw a dagger at Atem... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I shrieked and jumped in front of Atem... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I shrieked in pain feeling the dagger go through my stomach... Take him to the Dungeons! Priest Steo orders... I already lost to much blood... a-Atem... i-I... I... I... t-Thank you for taking me in... I'm sorry I have to leave you so early... I wish we could have known our daughter... d-Daughter? We were gonna have a daughter? Atem gasped tears in his eyes... I reached my hand up and resting it against his sun-kissed face skin... Remember I will always love you Atem... Forever... I closed my eyes fading away... n-No... EBONY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Atem cried...

~End of memory~ Oh god! t-That! That bastard! I cried... I started crying into Atem's chest loudly... a-Atem we were going to have a daughter... I sobbed... a-Daughter? Atem gasped... y-Yes! That blasted Bakura was going to kill you with a dagger but I jumped in the way to protect you! I sobbed... I hugged my stomach crying... I hate him! I hate what he did to our family! I sobbed... You guys should pack... We are heading to Egypt... Marik said... It's already time? I though we had six months still... I said... No... Time speeded up during Battle City... Ishizu said... I sighed... I knew this was coming... But not this soon... I whispered... We will leave you two... To your thoughts... Ishizu said... So... We leave for Egypt tomorrow... I said wanting to cry again... Don't cry, my love... As much as it pains me... We knew this would come someday... Atem said wrapping his arms around me... As long as we're together Atem... We'll be okay... I snugged into his chest... Tried from everything... You sleep my love and I will pack... Atem said... You know I can't sleep without your arms around me! I pouted... He chuckles carrying me upstairs... He placed me on the bed... I fell asleep in minutes... I felt Someone lay beside me wrapping their arms around my waist and pulling me closer... I knew it was Atem...