Telling the Digidestined

Start writing your story

Y/n's pov So Y/n what did you have to tell us? Sora asks on the computer... Me, Kari, Tai, Atem, Yugi, Tristen, Joey, and Tea sighed... Guys... You know you have been my friends for a long time... But... I... Atem... I can't do this... Please help... I pleaded... We only have 9 months on earth before me and Y/n have to go back to the afterlife... Atem said... They went silent... I mean... It was born to happen... She was the Queen of Ancient Egypt for 5,0000 years... Tk adds... I smiled gratefully... Thank you, Tk... I said gratefully... We're all there... If you only have 9 months left... Then we are spending with you... Matt said... Yeah... Mimi said smiling sadly... We will be on the first flight out... Sora said... I nodded and ended the chat... I leaned into Atem's arms... That went well... Joey breaks the silence... Now we have another problem... How do I tell Catmon? I asked looking at Kari and Tai... They shrugged not knowing what to say... I sighed... This is all happening so fast... I wish we had more time... But we don't... I don't know why but... The threat of Bakura is coming back... He was supposed to be gone... Atem... Can I talk to you in private? I asked... He nodded got up following me... This is going to be a long talk...

Atem's pov Atem... Can I talk to you in private? Y/n asked... I nodded following her...   She turns around an look on her face... Atem... I have a feeling that Bakura is coming back... I don't know-how but... But this... You are right my Queen... Ishizu said... Y/n jumps in midair... I am sorry for scaring you, my Queen... But why is Bakura coming back? What does he want? Y/n asked pressing herself against me trembling... He wants you... Ishizu said... m-Me!? Why me?! Y/n yelped... I let out a low growl... Bakura ran into you one time... Before he turned into the Theif of King... And he fell in love with you... What? Y/n trembles... Y/n's pov I turn around a look on my face... Atem... I have a feeling that Bakura is coming back... I don't know-how but... But this... You are right my Queen... Ishizu said... I jump in midair... I am sorry for scaring you, my Queen... Ishizu apologizes... Byt why is Bakura coming back? What does he want? I asked pressing myself against Atem trembling in fear... He wants you... Ishizu said... m-Me!? Why m?! I yelped... Atem let out a low growl...  Bakura ran into you one time... Before he turned into the Theif of King... And he fell in love with you... What? I trembled... I will leave you two alone... She said... Yami I don't want that evil man to come between us... I never call him Yami... I always call him Atem... He won't... We'll defeat him as we did 5,0000 years ago... Atem said... You sound so confident that it will be easy... I said... It won't be easy... But we will win... Atem said... I hate this... I just want us to be together without any of... You know... I sigh... I know... But we will defeat Bakura as we did 5,0000 years ago my Queen... Atem said... I love you, my husband... And I love you, my Queen... Atem said... I tensed up... KARI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I screamed running towards the house with Atem following close behind me... I burst into mine and Kari's room... I found a note... I picked it up and gasped... I let out a shriek in pain... Since Kari and I are twins... We can always feel each other's pain... Bukura kidnapped Kari! I turned to my husband furiously...  Bukura has gone too far my Pharaoh! I... I... I want to see him dead! I said in rage... I know... We will get her back and defeat Bakura for good... Atem said... I hope you are right my Pharaoh... I sighed into his embrace... I'm always right! Atem laughs... I pull away still in his arms... If I recall when we first started dating in Ancient Egypt you got us lost on our first date my Pharoah... I teased... It was our first date! How was I supposed to know?! Atem blushes... You were the one that planned the date, my love... I giggled... I... I... I... Atem stutters... What is this? Is the great Pharaoh stuttering?! I playful gasped... 

No one's pov What the couple didn't know they were being watched by the Theif King himself... He would do anything to have the Queen... Even going as far as to kill the Queen's sister... But he will start with killing the Pharaoh as he should 5,0000 years ago marrying the woman that he loves... But he will have her... He disappears getting his plans in order to take down the Pharaoh... Y/n pulls away from her Husband with narrowed eyes... Someone was here? She though her eyes glaring... My Queen? Atem asked... Someone was here... Watching us Atem... Y/n answered...   We have to tell the others... Y/n takes her husband's hand... They walked downstairs and headed to the game shop where Yugi and the gang and Tai are... They walked inside... Tai... Y/n called out to her older brother holding the note... Tai walks over to them and took the note from his sister reading it... His eyes flashed in anger... I want to see him dead! Tai growls... So... That's where you got that... Atem hums... Y/n laughs sheepishly... 

Tai's pov Matt, Sora, Mimi, Izzy, Joe, Ken, Cody, Tk, and Yoiel arrived finally... Y/n ran up hugging Yoiel, Ken, Cody, and Tk hugs... Where's Kari? Cody asked... Y/n looked away... Sit down, guys... There's something we need to tell you... I sighed... Sora sat next to me placing a hand on my shoulder... I sighed into her hair... I missed her gentle touch... I missed you so much... I said to my girlfriend... I missed you too Tai... But we're here now... She smiles... What's going on man? Matt asked... Kari was kidnapped by... By... By... By... Y/n said in rage... Atem tried to calm her down but it did no work...  Yoiel ran her fingers through Y/n's hair calming her down... Thanks, Yoi... Y/n said gratefully... No problem girl... Tell us what's going on... Yoiel said... Kari was kidnapped by Bakura... He is the Theif of King... I guess in my past life I helped him and he fell in love with me... I don't know... That's what Ishizu told us... Y/n sighs... 

~Memory~ I saw myself in Y/n's past but as... Mahad! The Pharaoh just asked me on a date! Ebony said excitedly... Well, you two have been dating for two months now Ebony... Mahad myself said... Yes... But I don't know anything about... What if I mess this up with the Pharaoh Mahad? I really like him... I think I'm in love with him! Ebony said... Ebony the Pharaoh cares a great deal for you... Just follow your heart... Mahad said... Okay! Thank you, Mahad! Ebony said before running off to get ready for her date with the Pharaoh... 

~End of memory~ I gasped... Tai are you okay? Sora asked... Y/n! I said getting my sister's attention... Yes, big brother? She asks... I... I was apart of your past! I was this person named Mahad! I said... Y/n gasps... 

Y/n's pov Not only finding out that Kari used to be Mana... But now finding out Tai used to be Mahad... It makes me wonder who else of my friends are in my past life... It's like it is coming connected in a big line... My Queen? You have been quiet for an hour... Are you okay? Atem asks... I smiled at my husband... I am quite alright my Pharaoh... I just wonder who else of my friends in this timeline are connected to our past lives... I said stepping into his arms again... We will figure it out my, Queen... Atem said... I love you Atem... I just want this threat of Bakura hanging over us to be over with and I want Kari back and safe... I said sadly... I know my Queen... We just have to be careful... Atem said... I snuggled into his chest... Poor Yugi... I whispered seeing a sad look on his face... Atem nods... He was going to ask her out today... Atem whispers... I sighed into his chest... I hope we find Bakura soon and end this so we can go in peace... I buried my face into his neck... I know my, Queen... Atem said...