Y/n vs Kari

Start writing your story

Y/n's pov Kari... I can feel what you feel... I never though we would be on the opposite side... But I will not lose so easily... So you better be ready! I though... Y/n... I never though this would happen... With us... But... I won't back down so easily! So get ready dear sister! Kari though... I'm not gonna go easy on you Kari! I said... The same goes for me! I won't go easy on you! I'll duel with everything in me! Kari said... Let's duel! We said... I draw! First I summon Cyber Angle in attack mode! Then I summon Lunalight Sheep in defense mode! I place down a face down and end my turn... I said... This is one duel I can't win... This is so horrible... Tea said... This is one duel Y/n can't win... But she still has to give it her all... Matt said... My draw! First I summon Blade Skater in attack mode! I command Blade Skater to attack Lunalight Sheep! Kari said... I stop you right there by activating my spell card Dark hole! We lose all of our monsters and face downs! I said... We lost 4000 life points and gained 3000 life points... It's still my turn... So I summon Cyber Petit Angle in attack mode! Kari said... Cyber Petit Angel attack Y/n directly! Kari said... Cyber Petit Angel attacks me... I let out a hiss... I lost 3000 life points gaining 2000 points... 

I summon Mind on Air in defense mode... I end my turn... Kari said... I summon Dark Magician Girl in Attack mode! Then I summon Beta The Magnet Warrior in defense mode! I throw down a face down and end my turn... I said... Kari thinks... I don't have anything good right now... So I have to skip my turn... Kari though... Hmm... I don't have a good hand... I guess I will have to play safe for now... I skip... Kari said... I do as well... I said... Kari... I just want you to know... No matter what comes out of this... We're always gonna be sisters no matter what... I said... Yeah... Forever... Kari said smiling... My turn! I command Cyber Petit Angel to attack Beta The Magnet Warrior! Kari orders... Cyber Petit Angel attacks Beta The Magnet Warrior... I lost 2000 points gaining 1000 points... I end my turn... Kari said... It's my move! First I play my face down... Swords of Revealing Lights! Lights of Swords stopped Kari's Monsters... What?! Kari gasped... Kari... Surely Yugi told you this... Swords of  Revealing Lights stop the Opponents turn for three turns... I explain... No... He did not... Kari glares at her boyfriend... Good... Now I command Dark Magician Girl to attack! Dark Magic! I said... Dark Magician Girl destroys Cyber Petit Angel... Kari loses 3000 life points and gains 2000 life points... But I wasn't done just yet... Dark Magician Girl attack Kari directly! I ordered... Dark Attack! Dark Magician Girl attacks Kari directly and Kari loses 2000 life points and gains 1000 life points... They have the same points! Tai said... 

No matter what happens we will always be sisters... Don't forget that... I said... Of course not! Not after everything we've been though! Kari laughs... No more playing around! It's time to get serious! I said... You took the words out of my mouth! Kari said... What's with them? I mean they always dueled with their strongest... Tai said... Tai... This duel is depending on everything... If Y/n wins... She and Atem won't be able to go back to the spirit world for another 5,0000 years... So it's riding on everything... Sora said gently to her boyfriend... I know... But I feel like I'm losing a sister... A tear fell from his eye... Tai no matter what... Y/n will be your sister... Ishizu said... 

 No one's pov This duel was getting heated... But... It was down to Y/n having 10 life points left and Kari 19... And in the end, Kari overpowers Y/n... Kari did it... She beat Y/n... Tai gasps... Y/n smiles... She turns to Atem... We can finally go home... She said tears of joy and happiness... Y/n walks over to Kari... Kari looks up at her sister in tears... She threw herself at Y/n crying... Y/n hugged her too crying... Kari, you are the best sister in the world... I thank every day I was reborn as Y/n Kamiya... We went through so much together... If Atem and I ever get reborn... We will be best friends... That will be a promise... Y/n helps her up... Y/n walks over to Tai... Take care of yourself okay? Tai said not bothering to hid his tears... More tears fell from her eyes... I'm so glad you were reborn as Tai Mahad... Thank you for looking out for me... I love you... Y/n said... And I love you, little sis... Tai smiles... Y/n turns to Ken... Ken... Y/n said... Y/n... They hugged each other knowing they don't have to say anything... They understand each other so well... They pull away smiling... Take care of yourself, Ken... Y/n said teary-eye... Ken nods... Y/n turns to Tk... Take care Tk... Y/n said... Yeah... You two... Tk said tears wanting to come out but he pushes them back... She hugs him... Thank you... Thank you for being my best friend... Y/n pulls away... I will miss you, brother... Y/n said before turning to Mimi, Sora, and Yoiel... You take care okay? Sora was crying... Yeah... Live happily with your husband okay? That's all I want for you... Yoiel cries... Yeah... Have lots and lots of babies! Mimi jokes crying... Y/n and Atem turned red at that... Y/n turns to Joe... Thanks for being the doctor in the group whenever I got hurt as a kid! She said cheerfully... Joe laughs with tears falling... Y/n turns to Izzy... Thanks for being so hard to understand... Really... You need to chill... Y/n said making Izzy laugh... Y/n turns to Matt... Look after yourself and Tea alright? Y/n said... Matt nodded... Y/n walks over to Yugi... Take care of my sister... I am leaving her in your care... Y/n orders...  Yes, ma'am! Yes! Yugi jokes... Y/n smiles at Tea... Thank you for being a friend... Look out for Kari okay? Y/n smiles... You know I will... Tea smiles... You two... Keep being idiots... Y/n giggles making Joey laugh... Tristen smirks... You got it, boss! Tristen smirks... You have to go now... Ishizu said... 

Y/n's pov Atem and I said our goodbyes... We may be parting today... But someday soon we will each other again... We will always be friends... Family... We love you guys... Take care... I said smiling... Shall we go my Pharaoh? I asked... Of course... Are you ready? Atem asks smiling... I was born ready... I grinned up at him... We walked forward... I changed into an Ancient Egypt white princess dress... A red cap flowing behind my back... My skin turning sun-kissed color... A crown on my head... Atem changed into a Pharaoh outfit... His skin was darker... He was wearing gold over his chest as he was shirtless and wearing a long skirt that when down to his feet and a crown on his head... We held our hands up giving them the thumbs up before walking into the doors to the afterlife...

Kari's pov We watched as Y/n and Atem entered the afterlife... Until we meet again Y/n and Atem... Yugi and I said smiling lightly as the doors fully shut... 

Y/n's pov Atem and I walked more and saw our friends and family... I looked at Mana then back at Atem... Go to her, my love... Atem said... I walked to Mana smiling... Sister! I have missed you so much! Mana cried hugging me... I have missed you too Mana... I returned her hug... Mana pulls away... Tell me everything! And... Oh MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU HAVE A BABY BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mana screams... I gasped... Strangely Atem didn't hear Mana scream... I felt excited... I ran to Atem excitedly... ATEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I shouted happily... Huh? Whoa! Atem gasped falling to the ground with me on top of him... Atem I'm pregnant! Again! Mana noticed I had a baby bump! Your gonna be a dad again! I don't control my excitement...   I'm gonna be a dad? Again? Atem asked a smile on his face... I nodded... Thank you, Y/n... I love you... Atem said kissing me... I love you too my Pharaoh... I said kissing back...