The encounter with Arkana

Start writing your story

Atem's pov I'm proud of my wife... She wiped the floor with Rex... She walks up to me... I won my first Locator card... She sang... She even got his Magician of Faith... I chuckled... I kissed her forehead... So... Who's next? She asked wrapping her arm around my arm... Whoever we bump into... I said...  Kari? Yugi? Y/n said... We ran into Rex and Weevil... Yugi said... Funny... So did we... Y/n beat Rex... I said... Kari beat the shit out of Weevil... Yugi said... Pharaoh! Y/n smacked me around the head... w-What was that for?! I said outraged... Stop cursing in front of Yugi! And I'll hit you if I want! She huffed... We encountered a strange place... What is the place? Y/n huddles closer to me... It's so cold... Kari whispered... Atem... I sense someone here... Y/n whispered... Just then a man came out... My name is Arkana, you pathetic humans... Arkana laughs... Take him Atem... Show him... Y/n glared at Arkana... 

Y/n's pov I was watching my husband duel Arkana... And he won... Arkana said something that Marik will get his revenge before disappearing... I shivered and wrapped my arms around Atem... He kissed my head and we continued on our long journey...