Atem's Queen

Start writing your story

Y/n's pov It was down to the card I had in my hand... And I won... I beat Bakura... I won Bakura... You know our deal... You would let me and my sister go if I won the duel... I said weak beat and tired... Fine! But a warning... Someone greater then me will come after you! Bakura laughs and disappears in the darkness... You did it Y/n! Kari cheered... The door opened... I look up and saw my husband... a-Atem... I stammered and fainted right into his arms... 

Atem's pov I pushed the door opened... We heard Kari cheer... You did it Y/n! Y/n looked up and saw me... a-Atem... She stammers and fainted right in my arms... Let's get out of here... I said with Y/n in my arms bride style... 

Y/n's pov I opened my eyes seeing Atem sleeping next to me... My Pharaoh... I whispered... His eyes snapped open... I would punish you... But you are very hurt... So it will have to wait until you are healed... He growls... I'm sorry... I didn't know what else to do... I pleaded... I understand now... But... I am still mad... Atem said... I snuggled into his side... Where is your shirt? I asked amused at my husband... What? We're married... I don't have to wear a shirt... Atem said innocently... How much longer do we have? I whispered... I got word from Ishizu... We only have 8 months now... Atem whispers... I sighed... Will we ever be reincarnation? I asked... I don't know my love... Atem said... Atem... I want you to make love to me... I said... His jaw drops... Are you sure? It will be painful... Just like the first time... He said worriedly... Please Atem... I need you inside of me! I purred seductively... He growls... 

~Lemon~ Oooh Atem!!! God! I moaned feeling his lips against my neck... I wrapped my legs around his waist... I felt something poking at my leg... I smirked... I smirked up at him... He growls before sucking the spot on my neck... I let out a shriek in pleasure... My arms wrapped around his neck and he kissed me... I kissed back with passion... We fought for dominance but he won as usual... I moaned as he took off my shirt and skirt leaving me in a bra... No underwear? Atem raised an eyebrow... If I recall... We never did have such things in ancient Egypt... I smirked widely... And just the way you like it... I smirked... Yes... I do... Atem growls lustfully... I let out a high pitch squeal as Atem added a finger inside of me... I moaned as he rubs his finger against my clit... More Atem! More! I need more! I panted a mess underneath him... Your already a mess but we haven't got to the good part yet... Atem smirks adding another finger inside of me... I let out a scream in pleasure... He added a third finger inside of me and I shrieked... Please Atem... I moaned begging... He removes his fingers from me and I whined... Atem! I whined... Patience my Queen... Atem smirks... Ooooh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I moaned feeling his tongue inside of me... He runs his tongue up and down my clit... I moaned loudly... p-Please Pharaoh... I moaned... Patience my love... Atem smirks... I let out a moan releasing... Hmm... You still taste the same, my Queen... He smirks... I dropped to my knees taking him into my mouth... He let out a loud groan... q-Queen... He groans... I twirl my tongue around his hard dick... He let out a low growl... I continue twirling my tongue around his dick and sighing... He still tastes the same too... Without warning, he released into my mouth... I giggled pulling away since he did that on our wedding night... I was pushed back on the bed... Are you really sure? Atem asked... Atem! I'm getting older here! Just... Just fuck me already! I snapped... Much like I did on our wedding night... He thrusts into me making me cry out in pain... s-Shit! I forget the pain! Fuck this body! I whimpered tears welling in my eyes... I'm sorry my Queen... But the pain will be over soon... Atem kisses my shoulder... I nodded and he was right of course... Of course after, 5,0000 years... Atem... I moaned... Louder... He growls... Atem! I moaned... LOUDER!!!!!!! He growls... PHARAOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I screamed... I SAID LOUDER DAMMIT!!!!!!! Atem growls... OH MY PHARAOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I screamed at the top of my lungs... MINE! MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Atem growls bitting my neck and making it bleed a little... Yours! All yours! I moaned reaching my peak... We both released... Atem pulls out of me...

~End of lemon~ I snuggled into his chest... I love you my Pharaoh... I yawned... And I love you, my Queen... Atem chuckles... Was that my punishment? I asked hopefully... His eyes turned dark... No... That was pleasing you... I have yet to punish you yet... Atem said making me whine... I think your punishment is... I will kiss you in front of every boy at our school... Atem said... But Pharoah that isn't a punishment... That's a pleasure for both of us! I said... Who said it was only outside of school... A smirk on his face... You mean... In class too?! I gasped horrified... Yes... I believe that is your punishment, my Queen... Atem smirks... That's not punishment! That's torture My Pharoah! I gasped... For you yes... But pleasure for me... Atem smirks... Yami! I pouted... I hardly ever call him Yami... But when I do... It's when I'm embarrassed or... Well, you get it... But Yami! I pouted... No buts my Queen! You will take your punishment like a Queen do you understand me?! He raised his voice... I resisted flinching back... He never and I mean never raised his voice at me... Not even in our past lives... Not even when I made him really mad... y-Yes Atem... I bit back a sob... He sighs bringing me into his arms... My love... You have to learn... I know you were only protecting Kari... But what if you didn't win and Bakura won? Would you have been willing to be his slave? Atem asked... I see where you are coming from... I'm sorry Atem... I sobbed... Shh... We will take more about this tomorrow... Let's get some sleep... He said... Okay... I nodded and fell asleep in his arms...

An hour later... ATEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I shot up in bed screaming... His eyes snapped open in surprise... My Queen? He asked... I looked at him and sighed in relief... It was only just a dream! I was so scared! I clung onto him... My love, what happened? Atem asked... The duel... But instead of me... It was you... You dueled Bakura... You were close to winning but... But... Bakura overpowered you... He killed you in front of me... And... And... I sobbed... Shh... It's okay... It was just a dream love... Atem said... We have school in a couple of hours... I realized... Sleep love... Atem said smoothly... I drifted off to sleep in my husband's arms...