The faith of the world is in our hands

Start writing your story

No one's pov Atem I told you I won't be long! You can't always be with me! Y/n said getting annoyed at her husband's overprotectiveness... She loves him... She really does... But his protectiveness is driving her mad! I just don't want you kidnapped like your sister! Atem argues... Atem... Y/n drops her purse and walks to him wrapping her arms around his neck... I promise I will be safe... But we need food... Y/n said... Since Kari was kidnapped she moved into the Game shop so she would be safer... Atem insisted she moved in the game shop... She thinks he only insisted so he could see her naked... She turns 18 in a week... And as Atem promised they will make love in this timeline... I can't help it... I've always been protective of you... Atem said... Atem... You were overprotective! You even yelled at Mahad! Y/n said making him blush in embarrassment... Aw... My Pharaoh are you blushing? Y/n smirks... Atem huffed the pink not leaving his cheeks... I will be back soon my Pharaoh... Don't have too much fun without me... She kisses him passionately... His arms wrapped around her waist... They pull away and Atem leans down her neck kissing it making the Queen moan loudly... She felt him smirk against her neck... She felt him nibble her neck... More moans escaped her mouth making him smirk again... b-Bad Atem... You promised to wait until I turned 18... She breathes... And you of all people should know I can't control myself around you... Atem breathes sucking her neck making her moan louder gripping his hair... Oooh, Atem... She moans... Really!? Yugi yelled covering his eyes... Joey and Tristen laughed... Tea walks up to Y/n with a knowing look... Y/n sighs and points at Atem... He is trying to seduce me when he promised to wait until I turned 18! She pouts making Tea giggle... Pharaoh! Yugi said scowling... You promised you would wait for Y/n to turn 18! I don't care if you can't control your damn hormones! Yugi threatens... Atem pouts... Ebony! Yugi was mean to me! Atem pouts... And? What am I supposed to do? Put him in timeout? Y/n deadpans making Yugi, Tristen, and Tea laugh... Atem pouts at her... Please! Only I can master that look! I was the one that taught you that look... And I taught Kari as well... Y/n smirks making Yugi pout... Baby Panda! Y/n squeals hugging Yugi... Atem huffed crossing his arms in jealously... You big baby... Y/n huffed and lets go of Yugi... You are such a jealous freak! Y/n rolls her eyes kissing Atem before leaving the game shop... Pharoah you need to clam down... Y/n can take care of herself... Yugi said... I know but... Atem sighs... No buts about it... Yugi rolls his eyes...

Y/n's pov I sighed walking out of the store carrying the stuff I brought for tonight... I felt like I was being followed... I heard footsteps... I started walking faster... They started walking quicker... I dropped the stuff and started running... The footsteps started running too... ATEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I though in fear... I should have not when against my husband! I started running in panic... Someone grabbed my arm... And it was tight... I look up and I was horrified... It was BAKURA!!!!! ATEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I screamed in my mind... ATEM HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cried... b-Bakura what do you want?! You know my heart belongs to the Pharaoh! I spat... I was still afraid... I want my Pharaoh... Pharaoh that! Pharaoh this! Bakura sneers... Atem help!!!!!!!!!!! I sobbed as Bakura knocks me out...

Atem's pov Y/n has not come back yet... I was starting to get worried about my wife... Y/n hasn't come back yet... I am going to look for her... Tea said... I'll come with you... Matt said... They left...

Tea's pov Matt and I left the game shop and when to find Y/n... Hey is that... Y/n's... Her purse! And the stuff for later tonight! I exclaimed... That explains it... Matt said... Bakura kidnapped her to lure out the Pharaoh... I said horrified... We hurried back to the game shop... The Pharaoh is gonna go on a rampage... I though afraid...