Defeating evil as always

Start writing your story

No one's pov Clear as always my dear sister... Y/n smiles... I know... Kari smirks... We still don't like it... Yugi and Atem pouted... You Bakas... If you come with us... He will realize he was tricked! I know you don't like it but... We have to... Y/n said... Y/n walks over to Atem kissing him... You can punish me all you want when we get back... But right now... We have to defeat this evil Pharaoh... Y/n mutters against his lips... Okay... He agreed... Thank you... She kisses him... I love you okay... She smiles... And I love you... Atem smiles... 

Y/n's pov Kari and I were outside... She told me he appears at night... So this should be fun... I thought... Y/n? Kari asks... Yes, dear, sister? I asked... You have to leave again after this, don't you? She asks... I'm not meant to be in the land of living Kari... You know this... I know it hurts but... Maybe... I will be reborn and long with Atem... I said... I know... I just miss you so much... Kaiba is still pissed that you left... He even told me and Yugi to somehow bring you and Atem back to duel you both... Kari scoffs... I see money dirtbag hasn't changed since Atem and I left for the afterlife... I hummed... If anything... He got worse! Kari said... He was even trying to find a way into the spirit world! Kari said making me gasp in shock... Did you hear that my Pharaoh? I though... Yes! I did! Kaiba has not changed at all... Atem though... Atem I fear Kaiba will somehow make his way in the spirit world... I though... I then felt a presence... I heard an evil laugh... Aw look it's the girl with that boy named Yugi! And oh... It's the Queen of a loser! LOSER?! Atem roared in my mind... That man... Calling my wife a loser... I'll show him who is a loser... Atem said in my mind... You know... I find this funny... I'm not even upset about being called a loser Queen and yet you are pissed off about it! I giggled... Your my wife! I have every reason to be pissed off! Atem huffed... Okay, Romeo... You need to chill... I though... You dare tell your... ATEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO YOU WANT TO BE IN THE SPARE BEDROOM AGAIN FOR 9,000000000 years?!! I though furiously... Wow! You really pissed her off! Yugi though... I am your... Atem Yami Yugi... I am this close... Shut your mouth or else! I though threateningly... I ignored him turning to the man... My-my... Such a gentlemen aren't we? I  smirked... Only for you sweetheart... He smiles... FIRST HE CALLS YOU LOSER QUEEN NOW HE FLIRTS WITH YOU?!! I'm GONNA KILL HIM!!!!! NO!!!! LET GO OF ME YUGI!!!! I HAVE TO TEACH THIS PUNK NOT TO FLIRT WITH MY WIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Atem roars... Atem is pissed... I whispered to Kari who was laughing... Atem... Calm down... I though... 

Atem's pov I was pouting... Wow... You really pissed her off huh? Yugi smirks... I looked at him in surprise... What happened to innocent Yugi? I though. I am her King... I pouted... And you know Y/n doesn't take that crap... How long have you known her? Yugi asks... 5,00000 years... I sighed... And what have we learned? Yugi asked... Not to piss off my wife? I asked... We have a winner! Yugi said sarcastically... Seriously? What happened? Your not... I trail off... What? Innocent? Yugi laughs... I'm going to marry Kari soon... Yugi said... 

Y/n's pov He's getting weaker... I smiled... Yes, he is... But... Hey! Put me down! What do you think you are doing?! I cried in shock... He froze Kari... I looked in fear... Now my dear... Let us have some fun... Oh my god! I'm about to get raped! ATEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I screamed... He ripped my shirt off touching my breasts... I had a look of disgust... ATEM HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE'S GONNA RAPE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I screamed again... He rips off my pants... ATEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I shrieked... GET YOUR MOTHER FUCKER HANDS OFF OF MY WIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Atem bellow... His face shows anger and rage... Atem! I beamed... I said to get your hands off of my wife! Atem roared... How is this bastard stronger then me? I am 5,0000 year old spirit... N... I knocked him out not before erasing his mind... Pharaoh! I jumped into my husband's arms... Are you okay my love? Atem asked... Yeah never better! I said cheekily... And I erased his memory so he won't have any knowledge of the danger he has done... I said... Amazing as always my Queen... Atem smiles... Atem... Seriously... I'm half-naked and do you really want your little brother to see me naked? I asked... I don't have a problem with it... Yugi smirks... Atem growls... Give me your jacket Atem... I said... But I like my jacket... He pouts... Do you like guys staring at my body? I asked... He growls before throwing the jacket at me... I wrapped it around me... I look better in it... And Yugi... Don't think you are off the hook for that comment... I am telling Kari... I said making him squeal in fear... Atem chuckles... And you aren't either... You took to long... What would have happened if he raped me? I asked making him growl... I would have killed him... Atem growls... Yeah sure... An 5,0000 year old spirit killing a guy... Sounds fun... I said sarcastically... Atem rolls his eyes kissing me... I am glad you are okay my Queen... Atem said... And I love you my Pharaoh... I beamed up at him and he chuckles... We started to glow... Your leaving huh? Kari asks then glares at Yugi... Yeah... You are in the dog house, Muto... Kari glares... Yugi pouts... We love you guys... You are always in our hearts... Take care... I said as Atem wraps his arm around me... See you in the afterlife maybe... Atem smiles before we disappeared... I'm so tired... I yawned... I can't argue with you there my love... Atem said... I smiled... I love you my Pharaoh... I beamed... And I love you, my Queen... Atem said before kissing me... He lifted me up in his arms... I giggled as he carried me to our room to make love...