The man

Start writing your story

Y/n's pov I sighed... It's been a month now since Yugi and Kari came to the past... And we still haven't found that man... This is seriously stressing me out... I know Atem is getting worried since I am pregnant... And frankly, I want this man found... My love are you all right? Atem asked... No... I want this man found now! I look down... I'm sorry for snapping at you Atem... This has been stressing me out so much... What if we can't find him? I asked almost crying... We will find him... I promise... Atem kissed my head... I curled into his chest... 

Atem's pov It's been a month since Yugi and Kari came to the past... And we still haven't found that mad... I could tell this was taking a toll on my wife... It is really stressing her out... I am really worried since she is pregnant... And I want this man found and soon... Y/n was quiet... Like in her own world... My love are you alright? I asked... No... I want this man found now! She looks down... I'm sorry for snapping at you Atem... This has been stressing me out so much... What if we can't find him? She asked almost crying... we will find him... I promise... I kissed her head... She curls into my chest falling asleep... I carried her to our bed laying down with her... Her head rolls onto my chest... I sighed brushing some of her hair out of her face... I kissed her forehead before getting up and I walked out of mine and Y/n's chamber... Mahad... Is there any word on that man yet? I asked... No word so far my Pharaoh... How is the Queen doing? Mahad asked... She is stressed out and worried... Which is not good for the baby... I sighed... We will find this man Atem... Once we do... We will figure out what to do with him... 

Y/n's pov I woke up from my nightmare screaming Atem's name... The door bursts open... My Queen are you alright?! Isis asks in a panic... No... I had a nightmare about that man! It was horrible Isis! I cried... I took a deep breath... Where is Atem? I asked... He is in a meeting right now... Isis said... I stood up... I need some fresh air... If his meeting gets done tell him I am in the Rose garden... I said... Of course my Queen... Isis nods and left... I stood up and washed my hair and body... I stepped out of the shower and dried off... I put on a new white dress... Leaving my red cap off... I put my crown on... After I was finished I picked up Yugi... Let's go to the Rose Garden little Yugi... I said making my son giggle... I headed to the Rose Garden... Atem had the Rose Garden made for me since I love roses... I sat on a bench holding little Yugi as he plays with a rose I was holding... 

Atem's pov After the meeting I headed back to mine and Y/n's chamber... She wasn't here... My Pharaoh... She is in the Rose Garden with little Yugi... She woke up screaming your name... Isis said... Why? I asked... Nightmare about that man... Isis said... Okay... I said heading to where Y/n and my son where... I found her sitting on a bench as my son plays with the roses... I sat next to her... Atem... That was quick... She gasps... Isis told me about your nightmare... I said... Please Atem... I don't want to talk about it... It ends with you killed... She pleads... It will be okay my love... I said... I hope so... She sighs... 

Y/n's pov I woke up in the middle of the night having a bad feeling... I carefully get out of bed not awaking up Atem... I walk over to Yugi's crib... I look inside and my heart drops... He was gone... ATEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I shrieked... His eyes shot open in surprise... He got up quickly... What's wrong my love? Atem asks... Little Yugi isn't in his crib! I turn around tears welling in my eyes... Someone must have took him! I cried... Atem wrapped his arms around me... It... Had. To... Be... That man! I want him found and now Atem! I demanded... 

It's been a week since Little Yugi was kidnapped... Saying so... Either Atem and I are happy... I mostly stay glued to Atem's side... And he won't let me out of his sign at all... And when he gets mad or pissed... He takes his frustrations out on me... I'm not complaining... I love it when he takes his frustrations out on me... And I take mine out on him as well... Right now we were sitting in the throne room...    I was sitting on Atem's lap... I normally sit on Atem's lap whenever we have meetings or whatnots... We did find a way to send Yugi and Kari back to their time... We had a heartful goodbye... Either Atem or I could think straight through this meeting... We were too worried about little Yugi... But we were kind enough... I'm much happier now... Just then Mahad came inside with a man and Mana was holding little Yugi... I nearly jumped out of Atem's lap... But Atem kept a grip on me just in case that man would do something to me... Here is the man my Pharaoh and My Queen... What do you want us to do with him? Mahad asked... Kill him! I crossed my arms... Put him in the dungeons for now... Atem said... They took the man away... wae can still think about killing him right Atem? I asked hopefully... I will think about it... Atem said making me smile... Mana hands me little Yugi... My little Yugi... We missed you... I kissed his face... He giggles... You had us so worried... Atem said then winced as little Yugi pulls his hair... I giggled...  We ended the meeting and left the Thorne room with little Yugi... We went to our chambers... We walked inside the room... I placed little Yugi into his crib and he falls asleep... I joined Atem in bed... His arms wrapped around me pulling me to his chest... So... How you decided? I asked... I have... We will kill him... Atem said with his eyes closed... I smiled leaning on his chest happily he is going around with my plan... I love you my Pharaoh... I whispered... And I love you, my Queen... Atem whispers... And we fell asleep in each other's arms...