fifteen

Luna had been talking to Polo's mom's when he came up from behind the girl giving her a kiss on the cheek

Luna had been talking to Polo's mom's when he came up from behind the girl giving her a kiss on the cheek. Polo had dragged Luna with him to get a drink.

The girl kept playing with the ring she had put on her finger so there were no questions about where it was.

"Can we please try this...again?" The boy begged the girl.

"Polo, you know I love you more than anything. I can't. I can't get hurt, not right now."

The girl said before walking off too talk too Lu.

Luna had seen Lu run into Carla. The girl walked too both of them only for Lu to drag both Carla and Luna to the side.

"How could I not have figured this out? She has thousands of followers on instagram! How did she... The Burberry she brought the other day was a dupe?" Lu ranted to the girls.

"She could have bought it." Carla told the girl.

"With that money? She's the fucking cleaner's daughter! Fucking hell!" Lu shouted before laughing.

"Lu... what account are the guests' donations being paid into?" Carla asked the girl.

Luna's eyes widened, knowing damn well that bitch set Lu up.

"Holy cow. All these people are here because of me. Not because of her. I'll teach her what i'm capable of... Fucking bitch!" Lu shouted.

"Lu, don't!" Luna told her friend.

"Listen to me. Don't. Don't make a scene. It'd be a scandal and not just for her. Calm down, and wait till the party is over. Tomorrow you can discreetly see how people get their money back. For now, you need to keep up appearances, okay?" Carla told the girl.

Luna started getting flashbacks to the night carla did this for her- telling her what to do, assuring everything will be okay, being a friend, causing her hands to shake and for her eyes to tear up, luckily it remained unnoticed.

"I'd forgotten what it felt like to have you worry about me." Lu told the girl.
"Let's go." Carla smiled at her two best friends.

They started walking when they saw Samuel.

"Did you invite that clown?" Lu asked the girl.

"Me? Why?"

"I know what going on between you guys, Carla. Just like I know that you keep giving Polo a chance, Luna. Do you really think i'm so naive?" Lu asked her friends.

"I don't know, ask your friend Cayetana." Carla said before walking away.

Lu turning the other direction pulling Luna with her.

Luna was standing by Polo's mother's and him when Lu went up to give a speech.

"Good evening. Well... thank you sincerely for being here tonight, thank you for your kindness from the bottom of my heart. It's hard to believe that there are still good people in the world who can we trust. And thank you especially to a wonderful woman... a generous and very special friend. Cayetana, please, let's give her a hand." Lu told the crowd, as everyone clapped for the girl, "and a fucking liar, does this NGO even exist? It must be as false as your stories about trips around the world...your house. Your friendship. Your Ralph Lauren dress. I don't know who you stole that from. And your followers on instagram. Your whole life is a fucking lie. Yes, Cayetana is the daughter of a house cleaner. I really believed her, well done. Unbelievable. It was all a big lie. Don't worry, she'll give you your money back, I'll make sure of that. Great night. I'm sick of it. Sick of pretending. Putting in a fake smile all night long, my best friend as well, pretending that everything was all right. But nothing is all right. Especially with Guzmán. We are finished, I'm sorry Laura. I really tried. But it didn't work out. It was too hard. Because your sweet boy cheated on me with a Bedouin girl. Yes, he cheated on me. Can you believe it? I don't know how I do it, but I always end up betrayed and disappointed by the very people that I have fully supported. The only one who's been by my side through it all was Luna. Who I treated so badly these past few weeks. She, who has just lost her parents, but was also cheated on. Polo cheated on Luna, not just once, but twice. He kissed Carla, Luna forgave him, but he than kissed Cayetana. He has Luna faking for him, but he doesn't deserve her loyalty for him. I'm so sorry Luna, for choosing this backstabbing liar over you, and i'm so sorry that all of this terrible stuff happens to you. You don't deserve it"

Lu told the crowd looking at Luna, Luna gave her best friend a grateful smile, for Lu to return,

"Those who give their all are always the ones to get hurt in the end, But i'm done. You are all mistaken if you think...you can take me for fool and get away with it. Because that won't happen. So now I want to toast to this wonderful night." Lu finished off raising her glass before taking a notice in Samuel leaving,

"Carla is fucking Samuel. Cheers." Lu said before walking off, Luna going too follow her only to be held back by Polo.

"Let go of me, shes right. I need to stop forgiving you." the girl spat at the boy before walking off to look for Lu.

She saw Lu post a video.

"Lu, what have you done?"

"The right thing." The girl gave her a fake smile before walking away.
——————
Luna had gone home. Doing what she does best, made a mess.

The girl screamed and cried. Threw things around.

Her brother has ran into her room, pulling her into a hug.

"It's okay, I got you." The boy told the girl, kissing her head.

"I got you." The boy told the girl.

The girl just cried in his shoulder.

"I love him." the girl cried, repeating it many times,

"It's over. Him and I are over. I need him, Ceaser. He's the love of my life."
The boy just told the girl calming words.

The girl likes Rebe, but she is in love with Polo Benavent Villada and she isn't giving up on him, not yet.