Chapter 3 (Edited)

Clara

“You stayed?” Wika nito habang ang mga mata ay hindi humuhiwalay sa akin. A playful yet scary smile is plastered of his lips and I can definitely see sparks of amusement in his eyes.

Well, it’s great to know that he find this situation amusing because in my opinion, with the blood oozing from his hand and a dead body lying inside the cage, this is a terrifying nightmare that came to life.

“Stay away from me!” Itinulak ko ito at saka bahagyang yumuko upang makaalis sa pagkakatrap niya sa pader.

Few people are already leaving while some are cleaning the cage as if what had happened is just a normal thing for them. Seriously? This man just murdered someone? Will nobody in this place even think of that?

Lihim akong umusal ng pasasalamat ng hindi ako nito pinigilan. I don’t want him to touch me. His hand is covered with blood. Akmang tutungo ako sa exit ng bar upang bumalik sa hotel ng narinig ko itong magsalita.

“You should have leave when I told you so but you choose to stay. You can’t turn your back on this now.” Wika nito na nagpahinto sa akin sa paghakbang.

My heart is still beating so fast in fear and I’ll probably won’t be able to eat or sleep in the next few days due to trauma.

I need to get out of here. I need to breath. I need air and 30 hours session with my therapist. I continue walking and ignore his words. One more minute in this place and I’m gonna pass out.

“Once you get out of that door without my claim. I’ll be needing to kill you myself.”

Okay? That made me halt and turn around to meet his dazzling blue eyes once again. Kill me? Is he freaking serious? Is one death not enough for one night?

“Sure? Go on, do it.” Lakas loob kong wika rito.

I’m probably being my suicidal self again but I really need to breath. This. Everything that happened tonight made me question my whole humanity and sanity. None of this is normal.

“Either you are a suicidal or you are just being stupid.” He snorted. “But I think it is both.”

Iglap lang ay nasa harap ko na ito. His large hand is gripping my neck in a not so sweet manner, threatening to take my life just like how he kill the man on the cage a while ago. His eyes suddenly became void of emotion as I feel his hand started to tighten in my neck.

That is when it kicks in to me that he is fucking serious. Tears started to build up in the side of my eyes due to the fear. “Please don’t...” I pleaded.

He smirk at my words as he finally let go of my neck. I gasp for air putting my hand in my neck to massage it. Fuck him! I don't remember saying I want it rough. I'm certainly not a fan of bsdm choke me daddy concept.

“Good girl, I don’t want you dead either. You are to gorgeous to die.” Wika nito na nagpangiwi sa akin.

That doesn’t sound good. What exactly is he planning to do with me? Imuwenestra nito ang daan na nagsasabi ng salitang restroom.

“Clean your neck. I don’t like the scent of his blood in you. Then we can go home after this.” He instructed that made me shriek.

Ngayon ko lang naalala na balot pala ng dugo ang kamay nito. He didn't need to tell me twice. Agad kong tinungo ang banyo upang banlawan ang dugo sa leeg ko.

Hindi ko maiwasan ang mapaisip kung anu ba ang mangyayari sa akin pagkatapos ng gabing to. I witness a murder and a man that turns into a wolf. What are they exactly? Werewolves? Is this whole community is full of werewolves? I shivered at the thought that I am probably the only human in this town and that means all of the people that I’ve meet here are actually shapeshifting monster.