Chapter 7 (Edited)

Clara's P.O.V.

"Is it safe for me to go out now?" Tanong ko rito habang iginigiya ako patungo sa kanyang bike. Their alpha wishes to meet me first thing today so after breakfast, Jacob decided to bring me along with him to their club house.

"Yeah. No worries, those fuckers won't try anything as long as you are with me." Kampateng wika nito habang iniaabot sa akin ang helmet.

Pagkatapos ng nangyari kahapon ay hindi ko maiwasan ang hindi makaramdam ng takot sa paligid. I cannot get rid of the feeling anxiety that someone is surveying me from a far distance, waiting for a perfect moment to attack.

Isinuot ko ang helmet na bigay nito at saka sumampa sa likurang bahagi ng motor niya. He started the ignition and that's when I hug his waist tightly from behind. Kahit kelan ay hindi ako naging fan ng motorcycle. This is a death machine in my own opinion but I guess I really need to get used to it since my boyfriend is a biker.

It takes good ten minutes before we stop in front of a three storey house. Marami nang nakaparadang Harley sa harapan bahay kaya sa palagay ko ay ito rin ang tinuturing nilang clubhouse. It does look like a normal three storey house judging on the appearance of it, the only thing that makes it a bit different from other houses is there are a lot of men scattered on the front yard full of tattoos and bulky muscle with their big bikes. Yup, this is definitely a clubhouse for biker's club.

Inalalayan ako nito pababa. I look around curiously on the place as I feel few curious eyes followed us. Some of the people in here are quite familiar to me, I've seen them before in the bar.

Some of the guys let out a smirk upon seeing my hand that is intertwined with Jacob's. Hindi ko maiwasang pagtaasan ng kilay ang mga ito. Is this the first time they saw a man and woman doing some holding hands?

The inside of the house is actually no different from the outside, there are lots of men in here. That's when I notice the denim vest that they are all wearing. The design of it is different from one another but the patch that is embroidered on the back of it is all the same. I guess that's the symbol of their club.

(Just search for Assassin Creed logo on google that will show up)

Taliwas sa inaasahan ko ay malinis ang clubhouse ng mga ito. I actually did not expect that since this is a bikers clubhouse. I did see few men and women making out in the sofa while other bikers are just having normal conversation not giving a fuck about the couples that dry fucking in front of them. I grimace at the scene. Are we and Jacob meant to do that one of this days? That would be gross.

Jacob on the other hand seems not to give any shit at all. He did give a greetings to few riders around but his attention is solely focus to the birch door which I think is their club office.

Nakahinga lang ako ng maluwag ng makapasok na kami sa loob at maisarado ang pinto. The place looks likes a conference room with a huge circular table in the middle made of spruce and more than ten chairs around it. My eyes then settled on the only person that's sitting in a big chair while looking at the two of us. Inalalayan ako ni Jacob sa isa sa mga silyang naroon at saka ito naupo sa tabi ko. I notice that his hand is not leaving mine all this time. Bagaman para sa iba ay balewala lang iyon ay hindi ko pa rin maiwasan ang kiligin sa simpleng gesture nito. It is as if he wants to tell me that he will be always here for me.

"Glad to see that you manage to finally convince your old lady to visit the clubhouse." Wika ng lalaki sa harap namin.

I can't help but notice how manly and deep his voice is, a perfect match for his beautiful appearance. He look as intimidating as Jacob and possess such kind of aura that can make you cower almost immediately. Dark brown eyes and hair, bow shape lips and sharp jawline. He could pass as bench model if he is not into illegal business.