Chapter 4 (Edited)

Clara

Naguumpisa nang sumikat ang araw sa silangan subalit ni hindi ako magawang dalawin ng antok. The morning sunlight rays starts to enter the room from the pane glass window of the room. One night have pass yet it seems that it is more than enough to flip my whole life upside down.

Mula sa kisame ay dumako ang tingin ko sa lalaking nahihimbing sa tabi ko. Last night was beyond magical but despite of that, I cannot remove the guilt that’s slowly eating me from the inside. It's not that long since his death and yet here I am, in the bed of another man who possessed the same face as him. Hindi ko mapigilan ang makaramdam ng pait at pagkakonsensiya sa naging desisyon ko. Gayunpaman, hindi ko rin nais na piliin ang kamatayan. Death is a much selfish option.

“You can’t sleep?” Mahinang tanong nito saka marahang idinilat ang mga mata.

Unang sumalubong sa akin ay ang kulay asul nitong mga mata. Looking at those orbs made me feel like as if I am looking in the sky after a heavy rain. It’s feels refreshing, calming. Marahan kong inangat ang daliri ko at saka trinace ang hugis ng mukha nito. Wala nang bakas ng sugat ang o pasa ang mukha nito. I guess it is a normal thing for werewolves to have a fast healing. Hindi ko tuloy maiwasang hindi mapansin ang pilat nito sa kilay. I wonder what is the cause of it for it to leave a scar on his skin.

“Alam mo ba na ang makatagpo ka ay isang magandang panaginip at mapait na bangungot.” Wika ko na nagpakunot sa noo nito.

Gumuhit ang pagtataka sa asul nitong mga mata. Mapait akong napangiti. His smile, his frown, his confuse look, basically every facial expression that he make is a constant reminder of Grant and I can’t decide if that is a good or a bad thing. Destiny probably got so bored that it decided to throw a bit of dark humor on my romantic life.

Kumilos ito upang pumaimbabaw sa akin, pinning my sore body in the soft mattress of the bed with his muscular one. He caress the lower part of my lips before dipping his head to capture it in a possessive kiss. I responded almost immediately, matching the intensity of the sinful movement of his mouth in mine. My brain keeps on telling me that what I am doing is wrong, that it is wrong to be in relationship with the man that you are trying to forget but my heart is way to numb to care. I don’t care if this is wrong, I don’t care if this is not going to end well for both of us. I just want to escape the painful reality of losing the person that I thought I was meant spend this life time with.

Napaungol ako ng bumaba ang halik nito sa leeg ko kung nasaan ang marka na nagpapatunay na pagaari niya na ako. Isang mabining halik ang iginawad nito sa marka na nasa leeg ko bago ito umangat at humiwalay sa akin. His eyes is blank of any emotion but I still can’t help myself to be drown on it. Funny, for it is the same color of a clear ocean.

“Is that the reason why do you always have that spark of sadness in your eyes?” Tanong nito na nagpaiwas ng mata ko sa kanya. 

Hindi ko nais na mabasa nito ang iniisip ko. I know that eventually I needed to tell him about Grant but right now, I am not ready to open up with him about it.

“It’s nothing.” Bahagya ko itong itinulak upang makatayo ako mula sa kama. “You did say last night that we need to meet with your Alpha, right?” Ipinulupot ko ang kumot sa katawan ko subalit akmang tatayo ako ng hawakan nito ang braso ko.

“It’s still too early to wake up. I’m gonna prepare the breakfast for you. You can stay here and I know you are getting pressured with everything that I am throwing to you right now but please try to get a nap today.”

Ginawaran ako nito ng halik sa gilid ng labi bago tuluyang bumangon sa kama. Walang pakialam sa kahubaran nito na tinungo niya ang pinto ng banyo na karugtong lamang ng silid.

I let out a small smile for his genuine concern towards me. Well, atleast I know that the person who claim me ain’t that heartless after all. I thought this is going to be a submissive and dominant kind of relationship since he have this controlling personality but I guess I judged him too early. Cooking breakfast really? Ain’t he a thoughtful big bad wolf?

Muli akong humiga sa kama at saka pinilit na makatulog. I don’t know what kind of future I can expect in this shotgun romance. I don’t even know if I can call it romance. It is a twisted kind of relationship but still a relationship nevertheless. Kahit pa tila kinaladkad ako nito patungo sa isang responsibilidad na hindi ko handang gampanan ay nais ko pa ding bigyan ito ng tyansa. Relationship is a two way street anyway, both of us should make an effort if we want to make it work.

❤️❤️❤️

Jacob’s P.O.V.

Napangiti ako ng makitang mahimbing pa rin itong natutulog. Alam kong masyado itong na shock sa nangyari kagabi. Imagine entering a bar and being mated to a beta after that. I can imagine all of the stress and pressure that she have felt yesterday.

Humakbang ako palapit rito at saka umupo sa kama upang mapagmasdan ang kagandahang iglap lang ay naging pagaari ko. It’s already past ten but her breathing is still deep. An indication that this beauty ain’t gonna wake up soon.

Gustuhin ko mang makonsensya sa sapilitang pagmarka ko rito ay hindi ko magawa. It is her fault anyway, I told her to leave but she’s too curious and too hard headed to listen. She should be thankful to me. I ended up losing my freedom just to save her pretty ass. Inangat ko ang kamay ko upang haplusin ang pisngi nito. She made a bit of movement to move closer to me but there’s no indication that she will wake up anytime now. Mate bond has been established completely between us last night. Kahit hindi nito gustuhin ay hahanap-hanapin nito ang presensiya ko.

To be honest I can’t really decide if having her in my life is a good or a bad thing. Looking at the way she act, the way she talk and the way she dress. It seems that the life that she had before meeting me is a glamorous one and I can’t give her that. The life that we have here in the pack is a simple yet dangerous one, we are dealing with rogues, guns, big bikes and murders. The life that I can offer for her is not the fairytale kind, I ride Harley not white horses, I wear denim and leather vest not some kind of soft silk. But I am more than willing to give my life just to ensure her safety. She’s my old lady now. It means that her welfare is my main priority.

I let out a smirk the moment I feel a bit of changes in her breathing, she is waking up. Her two beautiful orbs flutters open as she look around the room with confusion. She’s probably having a mini amnesia and she’s trying to remember why she is not in her hotel room.

“Good morning,” I greeted that made her eyes turn to me.

The innocent look on her face and that just fuck morning look is giving me a major turn on that all I want to do right now is pin her down to that bed and taste every inch of her for brunch. I should probably consider myself lucky, I indeed lost my freedom but I cannot deny the fact that I gained a goddess of beauty in exchange.

“Good morning.” She muttered lazily while letting out a small yawn. “What time is it now?”

Hinatak nito ang kumot upang itapis sa katawan nito bago umupo at sumandal sa bedrest ng kama. I stand up from the bed to give her space or else I might end up pulling her back in the bed. I know she’s starving and so I am. It’s better for us to have breakfast first.

“It’s past 10 am.” Sagot ko bago tinungo ang pinto ng kwarto. “I’ll give you 10 minutes to clean yourself up. Breakfast is waiting, I’ll wait for you in the dining.”

Hindi nakaligtas sa paningin ko ang pagirap nito sa utos ko subalit hindi naman ito nakipagargumento pa. She secure the comforter to hide her body as she stand up to go to the bathroom.

Hindi ko maiwasan ang mapangiti habang nakasunod ang tingin rito. What is she hiding for? It is not as if I didn’t see those last night. Naiiling na lumabas ako ng silid at bumaba ng dining area. I guess a cup of coffee will help my beautiful mate starts her day.

❤️❤️❤️

😄 They're cute. 😍

💐💐💐